WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-13-2017, 02:05 AM
Too Sweet Me
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

Mudsdale is by far the tank of my team. High Horsepower is great to use on most types and when I need to heal up my team it's great to bring in to buy me some time. Though I was surprised how useful it was in the Ghost type trial.

Also I don't think I've ever used an Eevee evolution for long in a game, I always find more powerful things or just ones I enjoy more.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:49 PM
Alternative Fact Checker
ROH Pure Champion

Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via Skype™ to Get In The Bag, Spidey

Does my heart good knowing Rolling Stones thought The Bye Bye Man was a fucking travesty too.

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/r...r-fans-w460283
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 11:21 PM
Too Sweet Me
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

So since I last talked to you I beat Pokemon Sun and completed the whole ultra beasts quest that comes afterwards. Curious to see what you thought of the ultra beasts? Also the reason I won the final battle to become the champ was because of Mudsdale being an unstoppable tank, threw that out at the end to heal up my team. If/when I play through again that's the only thing that's a lock to stay on my next team.
Old 01-24-2017, 01:06 AM
Alternative Fact Checker
ROH Pure Champion

Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...

I've grown partial in keeping Mimikyu on my team. Probably because it has that freebee move Decoy. I would stack Substitute on it for shits and giggles.

I'm only like halfway through the UB plot. Haven't had time to have fun with it lately. Enjoying it a lot. Stopped somewhere around the multiple Buzzwhole pokemon.
Old 01-24-2017, 02:55 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
WCW TV Champion

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Which character have you enjoyed writing the most?
Old 01-24-2017, 08:54 AM
Alternative Fact Checker
ROH Pure Champion

Batti > Ramparte.

I did have problems with where I wanted Ramparte to go when he was in Cerberus and then afterwards. I felt pressured to write him more seriously, but I'd take a look around and notice how there were plenty of people in the fed writing much more solid work than I was for the serious wrestlers. So I'd make his RPs more into the fantastical/horror. Then I realized that may get old quick, so I gave him a plucky NPC named Batti, IMO his perfect foil. But here I noticed she was more interesting than him. So I dropped RAM for a bit and went with her.

I don't feel restricted writing Batti like I did Ram. Everybody knows she is the fun type of character. Not serious, but hopefully she is or will be a respected member of the roster. "Why can't I be imposing AND quirky?" is a line I used in my last RP, and for me that is essentially who she is. And if she doesn't seem like that yet, I hope to get her there soon.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:09 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
WCW TV Champion

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

How do you write as a female character being a guy?
Old 02-23-2017, 01:40 PM
Alternative Fact Checker
ROH Pure Champion

Her gender doesn't factor in all that much for me to tell you the truth. I write her as a wrestler with a caffeinated, childlike mentality. Same could be done with a guy, but I find it easier making Batti a woman because she has many mannerisms and tropes of women in anime. For some that could be seen as endearing, and familiar. Gives them a likable quality.

I have written from a woman's perspective in my work outside of WrestleZone, and for me it is difficult. Writing from any perspective not your own does that. To educate myself, I do read a lot of biographies, articles about women for women, books written by women, stories with female protagonists etc to try and get a feel for how it's done.

I'm not great at it admittedly, so I think giving advice is sort of pretentious, but if there was anything I could share from my experience with writing any sort of character is that you must familiarize yourself with how your character has been written before. We borrow from everything. If I created a dark broody monster character to RP, then I'd research monsters from cinema, horror novels, real life counterparts, etc. Same for a woman character. With Batti, they're into Japanese Pop Culture (at least a westernized version of it, called weeaboo), so I borrow from anime and how I know friends who are weeaboo act, but turned up to 11.

EDIT: In all honesty, her being a woman takes a backseat to her hyperactive personality, so I doubt any of this helps, but eh.

Last edited by Get In The Bag, Spidey : 02-23-2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:52 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
WCW TV Champion

Thoughts about my new app?

After all the RolePlays were posted at Kingdom Come VIII, did you expect Batti winning the Battle Royal? If not, who did you expect?
Old 03-06-2017, 02:09 AM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Just now realized that Junko shares the same English VA with Panty Anarchy...

Lordy lord.