WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-25-2014, 02:36 PM
I see the "want to" in your eyes
ROH Pure Champion

Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Conway Spidey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
Who are your favorite and least favorite members of Theron's Merry Band Of Misfits?
Faves: Sheshmish & Keifasar

UnFaves: Kayrentia & Davivel

Mostly due to their dialogue.

Quote:
Thoughts on the Dr Who inspired Sharran Angel in my LL RP?
Being a Whovian, it was a mark out moment for me. Elora is my favorite NPC in your RPs too. Love that villainess.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:56 PM
Worshiping at The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

Now for some serious questions....

Thoughts on the dynamic I have going in my RP's with Lexi and her older sister Jessica?

You said a Ram/Ty feud would be good, what about a team between them?

If you could pick anybody from the current roster, who would you wanna swap characters with for a cycle if possible?
Old 08-25-2014, 06:00 PM
ROH Pure Champion

Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R Enigma View Post
Now for some serious questions....

Thoughts on the dynamic I have going in my RP's with Lexi and her older sister Jessica?
They play off one another very well. Jessica seems the informative type from what I've read and really brings to focus Lexi's opponents. Seems like an actual sibling conversation is going on when they communicate and I like that.

Quote:
You said a Ram/Ty feud would be good, what about a team between them?

Oddly enough, Falk once brought up a Ramparte/Holmes feud and ideal tag teaming one day, and I almost said Holmes to Smizzy's question. A Ramparte and Ty Burna team would be quite a bit of gothic storytelling for sure. Maybe more than your average reader can handle.

Call us Ebony & Ivory. Yin Yang Twins.

Quote:
If you could pick anybody from the current roster, who would you wanna swap characters with for a cycle if possible?
I'd have a lot of fun with either Dynamite, yours, or Ms character. But I have to say M. Because it's just nuts.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:35 PM
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...

What should my next story arc be about after I finish up my current "To the Moon!" Arc? Asking because I'm legitimately stumped on that one

Any anime characters out there that you'd like to see worked into an RP of mine as an npc in the future?
Old 08-25-2014, 07:38 PM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Who is your favorite character in WZCW right now? You can only pick one and it can't be your own. For me, I'd say Alhazred. Everyone loves Red Skull's character!
Old 08-25-2014, 07:56 PM
Thank God For Sodamy.
WWE Women's Champion

GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to GI Cake Send a message via Yahoo to GI Cake Send a message via Skype™ to GI Cake

Why did you and Dynamite form Cerberus? Why was that allowed to be a thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The streak is broken. I blame Pancake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Like most things in life, it was Pancake's fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey's Alt View Post
Well I'll be goddammed. Mohammad did fuck a 9 year old.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:00 PM
ROH Pure Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by M View Post
What should my next story arc be about after I finish up my current "To the Moon!" Arc? Asking because I'm legitimately stumped on that one
Hard to say. The moon is definitely the ultimate expedition already. I'd like to see M drink moontea there. Possibly go snipe huntin'. Oh and learn the mating dance of the five legged toadcat. You know, basics.

Quote:
Any anime characters out there that you'd like to see worked into an RP of mine as an npc in the future?

Oh hell. There are several I'd love to see in anybody's RP:

- Happy from Fairy Tail
- Haruko from FLCL
- Lil Slugger from Paranoia Agent
- Mr. Popo from DragonBall Z Abridged
- Gark Mother Fucking Oak from Pokemon
- and so many others
Old 08-25-2014, 08:03 PM
ROH Pure Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM CENA View Post
Who is your favorite character in WZCW right now? You can only pick one and it can't be your own. For me, I'd say Alhazred. Everyone loves Red Skull's character!
Diabolos/Alhazred is a winner for me. Should get to updating that Fav 5 thing on here.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:05 PM
ROH Pure Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Killed Baby Jesus View Post
Why did you and Dynamite form Cerberus?
Obviously to make money.

Quote:
Why was that allowed to be a thing?
Kinda wonder that myself. The people that were behind their title reign are the same ones that thought a guy that said "swag" a lot made a good world champion. So there is that.

Weird fucking place, man.

Last edited by Mr. Conway Spidey : 08-25-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:43 PM
BEAST MODE, MOTHERFUCKERS

Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Derek Jacobs or Corvus?