WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-25-2014, 10:05 AM
Alternative Fact Checker
ROH Pure Champion

Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey 2 Tidy
Default Talk to Spidey Thread

Seriously, it gets lonely.

Q&A with me over whatever is on your mind. Let's get a discussion brewing.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 11:38 AM
Call me "Hadouken." I'm ↓→ fierce.
WWE Diva's Champion

DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Compare Jon to when we started together to now.

Where do you see Jon, now that Haven's gone ( ), in the next few cycles?
Old 08-25-2014, 01:15 PM
Making WrestleZone Great Again
WWE Diva's Champion

Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...

How much do you love me?

Say Cerberus never existed, what would Ramparte be doing right now?

Fear No One, Clothesline Everyone - Flex Mussel

Credit to Skull
Old 08-25-2014, 01:19 PM
Alternative Fact Checker
ROH Pure Champion

Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
Compare Jon to when we started together to now.
You had this vlog thing going as a MMA guy and now you're a superhero. I'd say you moved on up in the world, lol.

But seriously I've enjoyed your writing more lately compared to when we started. My only bitch is if it was cut down just a little bit. But I have that same problem myself.

Quote:
Where do you see Jon, now that Haven's gone ( ), in the next few cycles?
I thought Jon would look for another partner, but solo ain't so bad. Kingdom Come is upon us, and I could see Hyada going after Constantine. Politician vs. Average Joe makes a great angle.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:32 PM
Alternative Fact Checker
ROH Pure Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Talented Mr. Dynamite View Post
How much do you love me?

Quote:
Say Cerberus never existed, what would Ramparte be doing right now?
Damn. Probably averaging out as a midcarder without a belt.

I think Ramparte's saving grace was Cerberus. I created the guy without prior knowledge of Ty Burna and still feel in a way I'm ripping Ty off. Hopefully I am doing something different, because I see characters like Zeus and Steven Holmes and go "Well, shit. I'm ripping off the world" because I didn't do my research coming into the fed. For now, Cerberus is the best place for my character to be even if some have disagreed.

Can't wait to see what I could do in a 1-on-1 feud though.

Last edited by Spidey 2 Tidy : 08-25-2014 at 01:36 PM.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:39 PM
Doubt it, bud.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☮ Spidey ✌ View Post

Can't wait to see what I could do in a 1-on-1 feud though.
Any specific opponent that you would like feud with?

If you wanted to showcase your RP ability, which RP from your catalogue would you direct somebody to.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:06 PM
Alternative Fact Checker
ROH Pure Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Smizzy View Post
Any specific opponent that you would like feud with?
Be a dream to have a Ramparte/Burna feud. But then again I'm sure several newer guys want that. The Catalyst vs. The Harbinger sounds like something I'd tune into down the road.

Quote:
If you wanted to showcase your RP ability, which RP from your catalogue would you direct somebody to.

I'd say my King For A Day Qualifier had everything that I wanted to reveal about Ramparte at that time-

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=266533

Looking back, I'd be a lot happier if I gave it a bigger Size. For shits and giggles, this was Ramparte's debut RP-

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=265173
Old 08-25-2014, 02:08 PM
Too Sweet Me
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

Why does Ramparte not wanna be besties with Lexi?

Do you love me more than you love JAM?
Old 08-25-2014, 02:13 PM
Alternative Fact Checker
ROH Pure Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R Enigma View Post
Why does Ramparte not wanna be besties with Lexi?
Because Lexi is a low-class geeky ditz that speaks in a thick Southern drawl that he has heard all of his life.

Idk where Ramparte ends and I begin now.

Quote:
Do you love me more than you love JAM?
Since JAM was such a sadist in the BB game, I can either say I love you more due to past abuse, or say I love him more due to Stockholm Syndrome.

Depends on the day really.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:27 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Who are your favorite and least favorite members of Theron's Merry Band Of Misfits?

Thoughts on the Dr Who inspired Sharran Angel in my LL RP?

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.