WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-03-2014, 05:45 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

#1Peep is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalKon View Post
Four out of those five shows you've watched are among the best television... never heard of Rectify though: I might have to give that a swing if its good.

Game of Thrones is the next biggest show you haven't mentioned, alongside Walking Dead. They've been drawing in massive ratings and are acclaimed by a lot of people.

I'd highly recommend House of Cards & Banshee as personal choices. The former is highly praised by many and the latter is a hidden gem that I could rant about for ages.
I've seen bits and pieces of GoT and WD and I never understood why people put them up there with the other great shows - the writing just isn't great. HoC doesn't appeal. I might have to give Banshee a go though. Cheers Falk.

Yeah Rectify is amazing stuff. No one I know has even heard of the thing. It aired on SBS and I just got hooked. Only 6 episodes though for the first season (second is out next year I think). Two great Aussies play main roles - with one of them (Aden Young) as the main character.

The only thing is it's a bit slow but the pay-off is immense. It's also deliberately vague (not in the frustrating way) so you kind of have to make up your own mind about some the characters and what has gone on in the past. Check it out - mainly for the fact I'd have someone to talk about it with, lol.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:42 AM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...

So I just bought House, Monk, and Friends on DVD but I'm not sure which one I should watch first. I've watched House a bunch of times already but it never gets old. I've seen Monk and Friends a lot as well but never consecutively after each episode. Anyone got a suggestion as to what order I should watch these on?

Also, I'm still looking to build my DVD collection. So anymore suggestions please?

"Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose."
sendpm.gif
Old 04-09-2014, 04:06 AM
Quaint on the Throttle
Mr. Money in the Bank

FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...

House, Friends & Monk are the kinds of television series whereby you can cruise through any episode at any time and not have to worry too much about continuity. So on that note, it doesn't matter.

Personally, I'd either pick Monk or House to begin with and when you get bored, switch over to a couple episode of Friends. Monk/House are more serious and requires your attention whilst Friends is easy-viewing and you almost become a drone or mind-numbingly tired and still enjoy the show.

EDIT: As for DVD's, acquire anything completed like Dexter. I'm not suggesting that particular show for purchase but you'll get every episode and won't have to spend too much on putting it in your collection.

Last edited by FalKonius Fordly : 04-09-2014 at 04:09 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-09-2014, 04:55 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

#1Peep is looking to come up from OCW...

JAM: Sopranos/Seinfeld.
Old 04-09-2014, 05:22 AM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Yeah, my plan is to only buy tv series that have ended already. I'm looking at Boy Meets World as well. Totally loved that show when I was younger. So based on the tv shows I watch, what kinds of shows do you guys think I'd like? Tbh, the only thing I'm not really a fan of is medieval stuff which is why I don't watch Game of Thrones.

Also, everyone go and watch Captain America 2.

sendpm.gif
Old 04-10-2014, 03:33 AM
Knockout Champion

Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Sitcoms: Just Shoot Me. That 70's show. 3rd Rock from the Sun. Everybody loves Raymond.

Drama: Boston Legal. 24. Chuck. The 4400.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-10-2014, 05:51 AM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
Sitcoms: Just Shoot Me. That 70's show. 3rd Rock from the Sun. Everybody loves Raymond.

Drama: Boston Legal. 24. Chuck. The 4400.
I've seen Chuck and that my friend ain't a drama. Not when you compare it to the other three.

It's Damn Real
sendpm.gif
Old 04-10-2014, 06:44 AM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

Chuck is a good call. Totally forgot about that. Will probably buy that just because Yvonne Strahovski is in the show. But really, Chuck was a good show. The premise was fun and the characters were awesome imo.

sendpm.gif
Old 04-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Knockout Champion

Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
I've seen Chuck and that my friend ain't a drama. Not when you compare it to the other three.
I don't like using the term Dramady for hour long shows with heavy comedic elements.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-13-2014, 06:51 AM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

Captain America: Winter Soldier was great. I really enjoyed it and it's just yet another proof that Captain America's franchise is better than the Iron-Man and Thor ones from The Avengers.

It's Damn Real
sendpm.gif