WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-29-2014, 10:16 PM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Movie/TV Show Discussion Thread (SPAM VERSION)

I've noticed that there are actually a lot of people that like discussions tv shows/movies as much as I do so why not make a thread for it right?

Anyone else watch How I Met Your Mother? I know that there are a lot of critiques out there that bag on this show but I enjoy this show a lot. Next episode is the series finale so it'll be a very interesting one. I just want to see the ending already.

Discuss away!

"Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose."
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2014, 09:39 AM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

Game of Thrones is returning and I can't wait for it!

Also, I don't know if you guys have watched it but True Detective is probably one of the best TV Shows created - along the lines of Breaking Bad quality-wise and Oscar winners Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. Just a bit of a spoiler, but for those familiar with Alexandra Daddario from the Percy Jackson movies, you'll be in for a treat. There are not that many women that can claim to be more attractive than her.

So good quality in TV Shows and even though I didn't enjoy that much of this HIMYM final season, I do want to see it how it ends and as of right now, it promises to be a better ending than Friends.

It's Damn Real
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2014, 09:59 AM
Off to never never land
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Any Suicide Silence fans here? If so, please check out the memorial CD & DVD that has been released in honor of Mitch Tucker. Totally amazing with some awesome guest vocalist appearances including Randy Blithe, Chad Grey, and Tim Lambesis. Well worth the watch and all proceeds go to Mitch's daughter's college fund.

Have been enjoying the show Sirens lately on USA. It is funny and seems to have a good flow to it. Have to catch up on my other favorite being Psych, which I have only watched one episode of lately.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2014, 09:25 AM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I still haven't checked out Game of Thrones at all despite numerous people telling me to check it out. I might have to finally give in and see what the fuss is all about.

The USA Network is one of my favorite channels on TV but I'm not really feeling Sirens. I don't see the humor that you seem to see in it but I may try to give it another chance.

I've never seen anyone mention Person of Interest on this forum and I'm quite surprised at that. It's an awesome show that seems really mapped out and formulaic but that's not a bad thing. It's actually a good thing about the show. Anyone else watch this show?

sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2014, 02:49 PM
Marry me Billie Kay!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...

I saw a few episodes of that series Mom. It's not terrible, but if they took the premise of it and aired it on HBO or AMC with their creative input, and not the standard sitcom format, it would be a tremendous show.

Quote:
I've never seen anyone mention Person of Interest on this forum and I'm quite surprised at that. It's an awesome show that seems really mapped out and formulaic but that's not a bad thing. It's actually a good thing about the show. Anyone else watch this show?
I equate the reception of Person of Interest to Arrow and Hannibal. All three are good to great shows, and receive a positive reaction from the critics. Among the social media networks they don't receive much fanfare.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:26 PM
Thread Killer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM View Post
I still haven't checked out Game of Thrones at all despite numerous people telling me to check it out. I might have to finally give in and see what the fuss is all about.
I've tried watching it twice now and still can't get into it. I stopped both times around episode seven. I like fantasy books, no problem suspending disbelief... I just can't find anything to hang on to with it. Cept the fluffy dogs, of course.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:30 PM
Alternative Fact Checker
ROH Pure Champion

Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey 2 Tidy

I enjoyed Frozen a lot more than I probably should've.

Love me some Game of Thrones, but only for 2 characters or so. I think that can be said for most casual viewers, too.

Anyone here follow a web series religiously? I don't think those get talked about much on here.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2014, 05:16 PM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...

If any of you have the time, I'd recommend investing in Banshee (2 seasons; 10 episodes; 50 minutes each - next season is in production).

Quick synopsis:

There isn't any spoilers, just thought I'd put them in tags in case people.

Click for Spoiler:
Guy gets released after 15 years imprisonment for stealing diamonds. He goes out to find his partner in crime who escaped with the diamonds to get his cut of the money and to live with her (his partner was also his lover). Guy finds out girl has married another and has raised a family in a small town (same name as the show). Guy goes to skip town and leave forever until stuff goes down at a local bar and the new sheriff (who is unknown to anyone in the town) dies. Guy assumes identity of sheriff and becomes new town sheriff. Shenanigans start here.

Currently, it is Cinemax's best production they've got out and its smashing ratings records for them (think House of Cards). A majority of the cast is fairly unknown and with the first few episodes, there seems to be quite a few unnecessary fight & sex scenes but it progresses past the shock value and turns itself into an excellent show. There are still fight and/or sex scenes every episode but they are done to advance the storyline. The fight scenes are also extremely well-choreographed as well as their camera techniques to emphasis character feelings.

Honestly, as a person who has spent A LOT of time invested in television shows (including the likes of True Detective; Breaking Bad; Game of Thrones) and I don't know where I'd be without Banshee. It's that damn good... even the intro credits of every episode is storyline-driven.

-------------------

EDIT: I'd also recommend the four other shows I've mentioned in my post as must-watch television as well.

Last edited by Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow : 03-31-2014 at 05:20 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2014, 06:31 PM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Been catching up on House of Lies this season, though it seems like quite a bit of the spark is gone. Plus I'm really starting to hate Kristen Bell's character this season.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:12 AM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

Click for Spoiler:
So I just watched the series finale of How I Met Your Mother and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm not surprised with the route they took in the end but wow, that was a bold move to do especially after how much everyone liked the mother, who's name we now know as Tracy McConell. The ending seemed a bit too rushed. The kids scene at the end was filmed back since after seasons 2 I believe. So the writers basically troll'd us into thinking Robin wasn't the mother.

Robin wasn't the mother but she was the one Ted ended up with. It's like the show wasted those seasons building up the Robin/Barney relationship but we see them getting a divorce after 3 years.

I'll miss the show for sure but this was not the way I wanted this show to end. I'm now sure that this isn't the way I wanted it to end. Nevertheless, this show will be missed. It had a lot of great moments but the finale just fell flat unfortunately.

sendpm.gif