WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-04-2014, 08:20 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
Yeah, we use Skype for the podcast. Among other stuff...
Like what? People keep telling me to get on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
Where do you think Dagger would turn heel first, inside his own world (meaning an RP) or inside the ring during a match?

How would you perform your finishing moves in an actual D&D game?
Probably during a match although I might drop tiny hints in the RP's leading up to it.

For the Critical Hit (RKO) he would have to do what's called a Grapple Check to grab the opponent, they roll an Oppose Grapple Check to see if they can avoid it, if you win you've grabbed them. I've never performed an RKO type move in D&D before, after the grapple it would probably be an unarmed attack roll or a Strength Check (roll based off your strength stat against victim's armor stat) to see if you can complete the maneuver.

For the Limit Break it's an Acrobatics Check to do the actual Shooting Star Press after a Climb Check to see if you can get up onto a platform without falling. Both are rolled based off your stats in acrobatics and climb respectively.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 11:22 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Alright guys I'm opening the floor back up for questions for anyone who has more, but I also want to ask a question of all of you too! I have some new dice images I thought of using in future RP's:

The first two are for if Theron is alone and if he's with Kirilah respectively while the others are for if the party is together. Any thoughts on these?

Or ask me stuff, if you'd rather do that.

Quote:
Old 03-23-2014, 11:51 AM
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Isn't there a pokemon called Kirilah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
You can lower your guns. I promise, no one is going to kill you for it.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:11 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
Isn't there a pokemon called Kirilah?
Kirlia. I named Kirilah after a paladin from a D&D campaign named Kyla, and another character named Delilah. I legitimately forgot about that pokemon, I have not played since Diamond. I caught all 493 in Diamond and then retired from the series.

Quote:
Old 03-25-2014, 08:07 PM
Call me "Hadouken." I'm ↓→ fierce.
WWE Diva's Champion

DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Got a couple for you:

Which Zelda and Final Fantasy boss (mid, dungeon or final) would Theron most like to fight and least like to fight.

Which ones would you not want to face in a D&D campaign?
Old 03-25-2014, 11:20 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Can you suplex a train?
Old 03-26-2014, 06:47 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Can you suplex a train?
Theron could only do this by getting a natural 20 on a grapple check. Miraculous things happen when you get a perfect roll on a 20 sided dice. It would be tough otherwise given how heavy trains are. Keep in mind he's closer to Shawn Michaels in build. Kirilah would one shot kill the train though if we're talking FF6's Phantom Train since she has the Smite Evil ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
Got a couple for you:

Which Zelda and Final Fantasy boss (mid, dungeon or final) would Theron most like to fight and least like to fight.

Which ones would you not want to face in a D&D campaign?
Man did I have to think hard on this one, awesome question.

Zelda boss Theron would want to face the most.... 4 headed Gleeok from Zelda 1. Theron loves adventure and defeating evil dragons, so this guy would be his choice hands down. Runner up is Twinrova. Elemental Beams, meet divine Tower Shield!

Zelda boss Theron would want to avoid.... That one was tougher. Probably Kholdstare from Link To the Past. Theron's not a fan of cold so he'd be miserable in that whole temple.

FF boss Theron would most want to face.... The Elemental Fiends Rematch from FF4. Theron likes a good fight, and to put his Merry Band of Misfits up against the 4 Elementals would be epic in his mind. Especially if all 4 fought at once rather than the gauntlet you had in the actual game. He'd still enjoy the gauntlet format though.

FF boss Theron would not want to fight.... Hyne from FF3. Physical attacks are useless against him and Theron is of the mindset that Warriors are far more useful than thieves or casters.

The one I'd want to avoid the most in a D&D campaign is probably the Evil Wall from FF4. Time limit battles in D&D get really awful REALLY fast if you don't roll well. Then if you fail your saving rolls once the wall gets close enough to crush you, you're done, as in you have to make a new character. None come to mind from Zelda at the moment as a fight I would never want to see in D&D form. I'll ponder on that some more after I get some work done on my RP.

Quote:
Old 03-26-2014, 06:54 PM
Swinging with Cesaro...

Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...

Jimmy Wonder. Thoughts & prospects?
Old 03-26-2014, 07:03 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky Wyatt View Post
Jimmy Wonder. Thoughts & prospects?
In character, Theron would have mixed feelings on Jimmy leaning toward approving. He doesn't like magicians, being a traditional warrior type he prefers fighting over spells any day. However he follows the face/heel lines very closely, your face status makes him see the good in you.

Out of character.... Haven't read this round's RP yet but I will take a look after I've finished mine tonight if I have time. If not, I'll be reading them all this weekend. The fact that it has multi colored font this time around helps. I liked the other one, but the presentation being a big block of black text would have made me avoid it if I wasn't bored. Nicer looking formatting can attract more viewers.

Quote:
Old 03-26-2014, 07:11 PM
Call me "Hadouken." I'm ↓→ fierce.
WWE Diva's Champion

DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...

An extension of my previous question:

Which Zelda and Final Fantasy would Theron most want to and least want to live through (as one of the party members/main character)?

Which Zelda and Final Fantasy would you most want and least want to participate in for a D&D campaign?

Which D&D monster scares Theron and you as a player the most?

I've made Draco Liches for online RP games as a DM... I hate the possibility of me fighting against them.