WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-27-2014, 11:54 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias
Default Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

I've been wanting to do one of these for a while now and am bored, so why not. It can be just about nearly anything, provided it's within the rules of the forum of course. Want to know my thoughts on stuff going on in the fed? Interested in finding out more about Theron or someone/something in my RP's? Have a D&D question regarding either Theron's world within my RP's or any actual campaigns I have played? Perhaps you would like to know more about me out of character? Other....?

I reserve the right to decline a question if I think it's stupid, too personal, or if I have a legitimate reason for why I cannot answer in which case I'll let you know. Otherwise.... You ask it, I'll answer. Go on ahead and ask.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:08 AM
"Original Blade"
WWE European Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

How close do you think you are to getting your first championship? Think you can get your hands on gold by Kingdom Come?
Old 02-28-2014, 12:12 AM
Thank God For Sodamy.
WWE Women's Champion

GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to GI Cake Send a message via Yahoo to GI Cake Send a message via Skype™ to GI Cake

Who's your favorite character in the fed? Your favorite theme music? And where do you see Theron next Unscripted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The streak is broken. I blame Pancake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Like most things in life, it was Pancake's fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey's Alt View Post
Well I'll be goddammed. Mohammad did fuck a 9 year old.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:48 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Lad Buttybox View Post
How close do you think you are to getting your first championship? Think you can get your hands on gold by Kingdom Come?
If Eve defeats Fallout, I'm one round away. Whoever her handler is, they're good, so it would be difficult. If Fallout defeats Eve, I still have a title shot on the round following him losing the belt or when he moves up to the world title. There's also the Eurasian Championship. Fallout's got a while to go and if he succeeds in a full string of retentions that could have kept me busy long enough to try to gain momentum to challenge for the Eurasian belt. By Kingdom Come, I could see it having happened by then with one of those two belts. It's up to creative and who I face along the way, anything can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The British BullDoge View Post
Who's your favorite character in the fed? Your favorite theme music? And where do you see Theron next Unscripted?
Favorite character is Califa, followed by Haven in a close second. Favorite entrance theme is Diabolos'. Next Unscripted.... That's a tough one. He'll have overthrown all chapters of the Shar cult completely by then in the story, as for in the ring? I predict I'll have won a couple of midcard titles by then. I'd like to be in the main event tier by that point, but I want to earn it so we'll see what this year brings. Like I said in my response to Blade, anything can happen.

Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 03:20 AM
WZCW's James Howard
WWE Diva's Champion

Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Shotaro Send a message via Skype™ to Shotaro

My DnD group are currently exploring the lands they've been made Lords of. The rogue traded 800GP with the Orc Barbarian for a potato. First town they visit the townsfolk have never seen a potato. Barbarian traded the potato for a full harvest of Parsnips. He now has a parsnip and is on his way to the next town over armed with only a parsnip.

No question just thought you'd appreciate that dag

Old 02-28-2014, 04:35 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...

How do you come up with the names of all the federation's characters (such as Darius the Taurus for Darren Bull)?
Old 02-28-2014, 08:22 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotaro View Post
My DnD group are currently exploring the lands they've been made Lords of. The rogue traded 800GP with the Orc Barbarian for a potato. First town they visit the townsfolk have never seen a potato. Barbarian traded the potato for a full harvest of Parsnips. He now has a parsnip and is on his way to the next town over armed with only a parsnip.

No question just thought you'd appreciate that dag

Goofing off between party members is often the best part of most campaigns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalKon View Post
How do you come up with the names of all the federation's characters (such as Darius the Taurus for Darren Bull)?
I try to see if there are gladiatorial/medieval/mythical names who sound similar and if I can think of one then I go with that. Darius was the name of an ancient Persian King, it's a little similar in name to Darren and then Taurus means Bull. Others like Marrmell or the two minotaur brothers from the Elora segment come from names of characters I have come across in my campaigns over the years.

Then the really random ones like Leonaros Moonshadow came from name generators, I try to not rely on those unless I was unable to come up with a myth or historical figure to draw inspiration on for a name. The most random naming of all so far was Byla. That came from an unintentional renaming of Ayla in Chrono Trigger once when I was a kid, I was not done renaming her yet and was stuck with Byla for her name due to accidentally submitting it as her name before I had entering the actual name I wanted for her. I thought it was funny enough to keep, and have used it for various amazonian or warrior women characters since.

Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 09:42 AM
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...

When you're Eurasian Champion, will your RP's get shorter or longer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
You can lower your guns. I promise, no one is going to kill you for it.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:44 AM
Patent Pending
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...

What did you learn from your feud with me?

Opinion on Fallout?

If you're willing, predict the card for AoN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpathian Florist View Post
WM 33 ends with Foley crucified in mid-ring, as WWE staff hand the crowd various items to throw at him.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:29 PM
It's A Dead Man's Party
ROH Pure Champion

Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey 2 Tidy

Opinion on Ramparte (as well as Cerberus) and what do you see them as in D&D?

Will we encounter Theron outside of his fantasy world?

How lethal is that blade, btw? Are we talking kendo stick levels of pain?