WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-25-2013, 08:39 PM

NoCareEver is looking to come up from OCW...
Default HELP! - Bo Dallas animation

Hey so often I see in the signatures of posters cool drawings of wrestlers as cartoons, anime, and chibi anime characters. I've been looking for a Bo Dallas version of these drawings so I was wondering if anyone could either show me one, make one for me, or direct me to someone/somewhere who could? ANY help is appreciated!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:07 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

This probably should have been in the requests section however that's not a big deal. I'm just rather curious exactly what you want cause it seems relatively simple I just need to see if I'm understanding this correctly. You want a cartoon version of Bo Dallas as your sig? I'll first see if I can find one for you but if not I could try and make one. I personally haven't seen cartoon wrestlers in sigs here so I'm a tad confused so if you give me a user who has one I'd better understand what you're asking. I'm very curious about this cartoon idea as I feel it could be an interesting new mode to try.

Edit:I'm going to bed soon but if you give me a better understanding of what you want there's a site/tutorial I want to try out but I don't want to do it if it's not actually what you are wanting.

Last edited by Mac Attack : 09-25-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:28 PM

I don't know of any specific users but a quick Google search gave me some examples to show you what I mean:

Old 09-27-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

So what you wanted was actually rather specific and more importantly branded so I didn't want to attempt at making something that's already a niche item. However, I did search the databases of where the cartoon wrestlers come from thanks to the links in the top right of the images you gave me and was able to come across the following:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Chibi-Bo-Dallas-386572108
Old 09-29-2013, 05:06 PM

Thanks for the help and looking into it!