WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-02-2014, 07:04 PM
Patent Pending
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyannaholla View Post
how do you get a custom avatar?
You'd be better off posting those kind of questions here:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=159535

But only moderators and above can get custom avatars.

@Falkon: Where do you see Eve at KC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpathian Florist View Post
WM 33 ends with Foley crucified in mid-ring, as WWE staff hand the crowd various items to throw at him.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:07 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyannaholla View Post
how do you get a custom avatar?
You can't.

Not that kind of question thread though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstage Fallout View Post
Where do you see Eve at KC?
I... don't know, honestly.

Right now, I'm trying to find out exactly how I'm supposed to be writing Eve Taylor and start defining the character because I feel like I'm lingering a little bit with Sandy. I want to move on and try to change my writing style and being apart of the Kurtesy/Sandy storyline for 4 years has drained me.

Wishful thinking says I'd like to be in a championship match but I feel like I won't be anywhere above the Elite X... possibly tag team should I join a team.

Really, I can't tell you because I'm not looking to Kingdom Come. I want to get in a position where I'm 110% comfortable with Eve and then I'll focus on aggressively going after a title.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:51 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
Rank the roster from top to bottom - Character Ranks
This is going to shock you but I believe we have no Main Event. I could make an argument that Ricky Runn is the only guy there because he has the World title but he doesn't feel Main Event for me. Honestly, I'm waiting for somebody to take over the reigns of the guys like Barbosa, Showtime, Callahan, etc.

I'm also not numbering these guys because I'm going to do that in the RPers section.

Legends:
  • "Showtime" Cougar
  • Titus

Journeymen of our times.

Put them anywhere and it works. Need Titus in the Main Event? Shove him there. "Showtime" needs to work with an up-and-comer? Why the fuck not? They can get inserted ANYWHERE and nobody would be angry.

Upper Midcard:
  • Amber Warren
  • The Beard
  • Dr. Zeus
  • El Califa Dragon
  • Ricky Runn
  • SHIT
  • Triple X
  • Vega

All of the above have the potential to break through and dominate the competition. If I had to pick someone to be the closest to the Main Event, it would be LMD: this tag team could be the biggest thing we've got going.

Midcard:
  • Blade
  • Constantine
  • Fallout
  • Matt Tastic
  • Michael Winters
  • Mikey Stormrage
  • Theron Daggershield

Winters/Constantine have just came back so here they are to linger until I see a few more matches from them. Both can go up or stay here.

Fallout is slowly shooting up with Theron behind him. I think Fallout will go first into the Upper Midcard but both are working. I'm on the fence with Stormrage but Tastic & Blade feel like they haven't done much. They've remained around the same area for a very, very long time and won't move unless they do something drastic.

Lower Midcard:
  • Aubrey Sloan
  • Diabolos
  • Eve Taylor
  • Flex Mussel
  • Frank Mortlock
  • Haven
  • Ilapa
  • Jimmy Wonder
  • Jonathan Hyada
  • Ramparte

Practically all of these guys are new and are still finding their feet. Some have been here longer than others but hey, this is a strong division down here. All solid RPers and nobody is really a jobber.

Also, Cerberus & Young Justice are in the midcard by default when counted as a tag team because the tag division is automatically midcard. By themselves, I believe they're here but like everyone else, they can move up.

Quote:
Rank the roster from top to bottom - RPer Ranks
Here we go (this is excluding myself because I'm first and that'd be a little bit too narcisstic )
  1. Ty Burna
  2. Haiku
  3. Theo
  4. Miko
  5. Infinity
  6. Fallout
  7. Harthan
  8. JAM
  9. BK Barrage
  10. Showtime
  11. Yaz
  12. Kermit
  13. Lee
  14. Pancake
  15. Spidey
  16. Blade
  17. Mr. Winters
  18. Dynamite
  19. Dave
  20. Red Skull
  21. DarksideEric
  22. Killjoy
  23. Dagger
  24. Thriller
  25. Dirk
  26. Husky Wyatt (new)

I could make a lot of comments and I could refine my list a little bit but this is how I feel about the current crop. This is only my opinion on people and I don't want people looking at this list and using it as gospel because this is only going to cause arguments.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:43 AM
the Frog
Knockout Champion

Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Kermit

You put me below Yaz? I remembered why we forced you out of Creative now.

Click for Spoiler:
<3

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." -Ayn Rand
Old 04-03-2014, 05:40 PM
Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
WWE Women's Champion

Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...

Agreed, or disagreed... Dr. Zeus doesn't need a title (much like Jake Roberts) and is actually ill suited going for belts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
there are occasions where violence against women is the right course of action.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I am a bottomless pit of wad.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:03 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brone E. Langston View Post
Agreed, or disagreed... Dr. Zeus doesn't need a title (much like Jake Roberts) and is actually ill suited going for belts?
Mostly agree.

The only exception being the World Heavyweight Championship as I feel you are already a contender for that title. Should you drop down to the midcard area, I could make a case for the Eurasian title to suit you but at that point, it'd be in your characters' best interests if you didn't hold a title unless you could make a storyline out of it. Zeus is a feuding character, not a gold chaser.

The World title almost always has storylines attached so you'd suit it and with the new changes to the Elite X, the Eurasian title is exactly the same as the World title (except for midcarders) so you could go after that belt but again, it's not in your nature unless you specifically alter your character's direction.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Call me &quot;Hadouken.&quot; I'm ↓→ fierce.
WWE Diva's Champion

DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Five characters you see changing alignment in the next 6 months?
Old 04-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Five characters you see changing alignment in the next 6 months?
Amber Warren- Pretty obvious choice considering what's been happening lately but then again, this could be another Mikey Stormrage moment where she merely plays the heel and then comes back to being a face. However, I'm confident that Warren will turn... if not Warren, then El Califa for the swerve.

So... one member of Los Magnificos Dragones then.

Vega - You can't be a dick forever and with Infinity not being able to pick up victories as he used to when he had the Mayhem title, it's probably the best thing for him to change face. It gives the character a breath of fresh air.

Ilapa - When I first saw the character arrive and read the profile, I knew Thriller had an easy out for turning her completely face. She has handlers who steer her in the heel direction and whenever she gets rid of them, there isn't much reason to stay face.

Diabolos - You can always bet the ridiculous characters such as Ricky Runn to have a face turn sooner or later, doing things for fun and making comedic jokes rather than being a complete twat. I mean, who can seriously hate Butters when he becomes Professor Chaos from South Park? Eventually, you'll want him to become a good guy.

Eve Taylor - The first ever incarnation (back in '12) I envisioned for Taylor was to be a complete heel character and I never intended her to be face. That contingency plan is still on the shelf, ready for me to pull it out and go ahead. It could very well happen in 6 months but right now, I'm staying face and I honestly can't say anyone else on the roster would change.

--------------------------------------

Honourable mentions for Ricky Runn & Flex Mussel for the same reasons as Diabolos but I don't they'll be turning any time soon (since heel Ricky hasn't been around as long as face Ricky whilst Mussel is involved in a pretty good tag team).

Quick shout-out for Titus since I think that would shock the entire WZCW universe (it would be as explosive, if not more, than John Cena going full-blown heel) but with guys like Showtime still on the roster as heels, no need for Titus to turn... and with Lee saying that Titus is a true face, there is even less stock in investing on Titus turning.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:40 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Why do you hate me?
Old 04-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Why do you hate me?
I don't hate you: I merely love you and tolerate you, just as our mantra says to do.