WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Be a man!
WWE Diva's Champion

Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Muffin Top Merkley

Rank the top 25 RPers that are currently on the roster.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin Top Merkley View Post
Rank the top 25 RPers that are currently on the roster.
I'm not going to include myself due to bias but I know I'm nowhere near the top level. I've done some excellent RP's in my time but I'm not a consistently great or even good RPer. Recently, I've fallen flat.

1. Showtime - He's the World Champion and he is a monster of a man to challenge. You don't RP against this man without bringing your "A" game.

2. Ty Burna - When he was RPing as Ty there was no doubt that he'd be at the top spot but recently as El Califa, he hasn't being doing as good but this run with his new character shouldn't deter people from overlooking him. My hardest challenge to date and that one win over Ty at KC was my crowning moment as an RPer.

This is where it starts to get very hard.

3. Doc - The ultimate comedic character IMO (no offense to anyone else). Every time I read one of his RP's there is no way that I'm not exiting that thread without letting out a few laughs. Always funny both in dialogue and description... but for someone who tells a story rather than focus on his opponents/matches/etc., he has come out on top more times than not and his RP style was one of the first to usher in this "focus on story & character development" era rather than "focus on matches and opponents" ideas we had.

4. Funkay - Truth be told, I read his RP's just to learn some new vocabulary because the language that he uses is incredible to a person who hasn't got the best grasp of the English language. He has slowly risen to the level of being a top heel and I can still see more potential in him. He is a dangerous person to face and when I faced him during our feud, I pulled out all the stops to defeat him because I knew I didn't have a chance.

5. Barbosa - Who doesn't love a little bit of Barbosa in their day? An excellent character with so many avenues written beautifully be a top-notch writer. He has made the character interesting and a huge threat for so long with his writing becoming as unpredictable as the character itself.

6. JGlass - Funny character with a twist on his serious side (clueless yet from the heart)

7. Harthan - Long-winded promo's have never felt so good to read. A lot of character development with some good build to the important things.

8. Lee - He'd be higher if he was more consistent with his RP's. He has some of the most stellar RP's in history.

9. Miko - Can turn a comedic character serious... like no other.

10. Numbers - Solid RPer all-round. I can't complain.

11. Kermit
12. Merkley
13. Killjoy
14. Dave
15. BK Barrage
16. TBK
17. Remix
18. Echelon
19. Rainbow Yaz
20. Uncle Phatso/Prophet (aka Sonnen)
21. Crock
22. Pastoolio (aka Red Skull)
23. Dynamite
24. Thriller
25. Infinity

That's my list - I don't mean to bundle Phatso/Prophet together because of their tag team but I feel they are on the same level and I couldn't leave either out.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:37 PM
RIP Cooper's Title Reign
WWE Diva's Champion

Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...

What's the one person who left the Fed you really didn't want to see go?

Are you disappointed that Isabel had to take some time off probably derailing some plans you had for her?

Expectations for FGA?

Name a current person in the Fed you have never feuded/been involved with and want to in the future.

Oh and the usual thoughts on Krypto question.

Fear No One, Clothesline Everyone - Flex Mussel

Credit to Skull
Old 02-11-2013, 04:05 PM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...

You are far too self depreciating, were you on a high when you were the champion? Did you believe your own hype? And did the criticism you received during your title run as Kurtesy damage your confidence and leave you deflated?
Old 02-25-2013, 02:31 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Dynamite View Post
What's the one person who left the Fed you really didn't want to see go?
William Teach. We held tag titles together and we could have broken the record.

Quote:
Are you disappointed that Isabel had to take some time off probably derailing some plans you had for her?
It was a bummer that she had to take time off and it derailed our feud to be settled at All or Nothing but I was happy enough to test out something new with my RP in the Battle Royale.

Quote:
Expectations for FGA?
To do well?

If we win gold together, that's a bonus but right now, I think the FGA is more of something for Ech and I to use should we get stuck with ideas for RPs.

Quote:
Name a current person in the Fed you have never feuded/been involved with and want to in the future.
Its funny... I haven't had many feuds but I've feuded with people that made things enjoyable for me. I'd probably say Kermit from the group of people now but all time would be Coco. If we had a Kravinoff vs. Kurtesy feud that extended for a while, things could have gotten quite sophisticated, forcing me to raise so many bars to actually defeat him.

Quote:
Oh and the usual thoughts on Krypto question.
The usual answer: no many people thought it would work and creative was sceptical (remember how we went back and forth with the app over PM?) about it but you've made him work and honestly, you're getting better and better with his gimmick by the RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolving Door View Post
You are far too self depreciating, were you on a high when you were the champion?
I was in a feud with Ty Burna where I was perceived as unworthy to hold the title. My first match with Titus was supposed to be a clean victory but the guys on creative decided to make it a draw and give me the rematch next round because they thought my RP wasn't good enough to win the World title.

It was fair enough but that started my drive to do my best and keep that damn title.

Quote:
Did you believe your own hype?
I know I can produce a good RP but I didn't think I could do one by myself. The best RPs I've ever had were with Teach N' Kurtesy or the Crashin Movement... I wanted to see if I could do one by myself and apparently, KC was it.

Quote:
And did the criticism you received during your title run as Kurtesy damage your confidence and leave you deflated?
You can't just brush off negative criticism easily. It did have a lingering affect but I was happy enough to get to KC and beat Ty Burna. I lost the title to Show later because I didn't know how to write my character any more at a top tier level... plus Show is an amazing RPer.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:03 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

With all these Q&A threads popping up again, I decided to search through the backstage area for mine when I got to reading this little bit of info:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalKon View Post
A humanised version of any relevant pony from the newest incarnation of the My Little Pony series. I also created an app for a Fashion Designer prior to choosing Sandy but for numerous reasons, the app was mutually scrapped... however, I believe the idea of that spawned from fusing the pony Rarity with the flamboyant elements of Ashleigh Falkon.
Foreshadowing!

--------------------------

Anyway, any questions for the resident Austr(al)ian?
Old 04-02-2014, 06:19 PM
Call me "Hadouken." I'm ↓→ fierce.
WWE Diva's Champion

DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Rank the roster from top to bottom.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:28 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

By RPer or by character?
Old 04-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Call me "Hadouken." I'm ↓→ fierce.
WWE Diva's Champion

DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalKon View Post
By RPer or by character?
Both.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:02 PM
Carolina Blak

allyannaholla is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to allyannaholla

how do you get a custom avatar?