WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-07-2013, 04:24 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...
Default The FalKon's Nest (a.k.a. Unilateral agreement about how much Kermit sucks)

***Insert generic comment about going with the trend here***

However, I don't want this be your generic "Thoughts on X character" (although I won't hesitate in telling you what I think) as I'd like to go a little bit tougher with the questions. I'd like to go the way of giving people the No Holds Barred treatment if you guys ask me questions so, return the favour guys. I don't care how hard-hitting, demoralising or negative your questions might be, as long as they are about the fed I'm here to answer honestly (and expect me to bite)... if you really want to go personal, I guess I can answer those too.

As Pat Benatar once said: Hit me with your best shot.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:45 AM
It's clobberin' time!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Has there been anyone in the fed who's achieved a lot who you really haven't seen much in?

Has there been anyone who you thought was going to be big who ended up being a disappointment?

Where do you see Sandy in six months time?

Biggest regret with Kurtesy?

Your favorite moment in the fed since you've been here? (any moment, doesn't have to be one you were involved in)

Hey, I'm just sayin'.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:07 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...

Thoughts on Holmes as a character and myself as an RPer?
Thoughts on our team and subsequent feud?
Favourite feud/match/moment not involving your character(s)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Local Weaboo Ruins Everything

TBK worked a dark match on ECW recently...TBK worked a dark match on ECW recently...TBK worked a dark match on ECW recently...TBK worked a dark match on ECW recently...TBK worked a dark match on ECW recently...TBK worked a dark match on ECW recently...TBK worked a dark match on ECW recently...TBK worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The Ashleigh Falkon thing. I wasn't around when it happened, but I was filled in on it. What spawned the initial gimmick change?

Was Sandy replacing Kurtesy planned for a while or just sort of whatever because you were running out of ideas with Kurtesy?

How was it like working with Doug Crashin for that one stable?

Oh, and one more thing

What was your worst experience at work so far?

Click for Spoiler:
In Subway, not WZCW.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

You got a lot of criticism, I mean a lot of it, during Kurtesy's world title reign. Being totally honest, why do you think that is?

Only 4 people have ever been tag team champion more than once. Of those four, three are bronies. Are ponies the secret to tag team success?

If you could make any change when you eventually take over as fed head, what would it be?
Old 02-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BK Barrage View Post
Has there been anyone in the fed who's achieved a lot who you really haven't seen much in?
Everyone who has "achieved" a lot I can honestly say that they deserve every accolade that they have received (except for the old days i.e. Joseph Rios keeping the title without RPing). There have been a few people who I never thought were anything spectacular like Brad Bomb and especially Doug Crashin but most of his "success" was due to others pushing him (see Everest vs. Constantine vs. Doug Crashin at Unscripted).

I will say that SuperCrazy getting a creative spot was a terrible decision and that's not sour grapes because he got the spot before I did. His best days being Jordan Lights was with Doc who played Max Karzai and even then his RP's were sub-par in my eyes. If I had to pick someone, it'd be SuperCrazy and Jordan Lights combined.

Quote:
Has there been anyone who you thought was going to be big who ended up being a disappointment?
King Shabba is hands down the first name that comes to mind. We all saw that gimmick and at first, I was a bit shocked at the application but his first RP was absolutely amazing. I'm pretty sure we had him pencilled in as a contender to either of the mid-card titles but he dropped off the face of the Earth, never heard of again.

Michael Winters heel turn and subsequent storylines we had planned for him were going to be off the charts. I was dying to start writing those angles and I knew Winters was a great RPer... but after the heel turn, he too just left suddenly without warning. I was bummed out that an excellent character as Winters had to go, especially at that point in time.

Quote:
Where do you see Sandy in six months time?
That brutally depends on how I feel about a Kurtesy return - it is inevitable that Kurtesy will be coming back but when that is, I'm uncertain. Until such time, I will continue to write with Sandy. The Lethal Lottery cycle is definitely going to be all Sandy but after that is when I'll start evaluating where I am and how I feel about things.

A rough estimate will say that in 6 months time, Sandy will most likely still around but don't be surprised if she goes on the shelf.

Quote:
Biggest regret with Kurtesy?
Not changing his "spirituality character" much sooner.

After my involvement with the Apostles angle, I had absolutely no idea what to do with Kurtesy as the main involvement in trying to come around full circle was to defeat Ty. I did that and I did have a plan to turn Kurtesy heel not long after as he completed his goals but he felt nothing but with the amount of heels around, I don't think a Kurtesy heel turn was in the works. Not changing his character made me drop the World title, drop way down the cards and the best thing I had going was the Mentorship Program. I tried to use that to create a new character but Kurtesy was a lost cause. It was either bring in someone new or leave... and I wasn't leaving.

Quote:
Your favorite moment in the fed since you've been here? (any moment, doesn't have to be one you were involved in)
Teaming with Teach would have to be my favourite period of time but ultimately, my favourite moment was Kingdom Come II when we successfully defended the Tag Team championships. Winning the titles was a close second... I had so much fun doing comedy RP's and one day, I'm going to revisit those funny RP days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll finish the rest after work.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Is a thin rope
WWF Hardcore Champion

Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...

What's your opinion on my vocal promos?
Old 02-07-2013, 05:11 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Thoughts on the Smith character and me as an RP'er?

Any storylines you've ever pitched and had high hopes for, only to see them flop?

If you had to create a brand new character, what would it be?
Old 02-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Thank God For Sodamy.
WWE Women's Champion

GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to GI Cake Send a message via Yahoo to GI Cake Send a message via Skype™ to GI Cake

Thoughts on Ricky Runn, RRR, and me as a person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The streak is broken. I blame Pancake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Like most things in life, it was Pancake's fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey's Alt View Post
Well I'll be goddammed. Mohammad did fuck a 9 year old.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:56 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay B. Goode View Post
Thoughts on Holmes as a character and myself as an RPer?
Your ability to take the character of Holmes and evolve him through-out these years and not only remain a heel but also to become the company's top overall heel (probably one of the greatest of all time, I might add) is simply impressive. I've had a lot of difficulty keeping Kurtesy a face for most of his career, haemorrhaging ideas and storylines that I cannot seem to stick to or develop over the long haul. I cannot imagine the determination to keep Holmes fresh around every bend. It is your best quality as an RPer apart from your excellent vocabulary and grammar... although it does come as a prerequisite for your character. It's the reason why you do so well. Personally, I wish I had these qualities because I've been RPing as a psychologist and I know little words in the English language. I wasn't taught well in that area but I do my best to progress (which is one reason why I write RP's and matches).

Quote:
Thoughts on our team and subsequent feud?
I wish we handled that a lot better and put Crashin as a manager for the entirety of our stable, coming in to help only when he was needed. The time we teamed together with Crashin on the sidelines proved to be the most fruitful time of our existence, winning the tag team championships. Although our reign was not long, I enjoyed working with you as a team. The times we did team, it was fun to watch you play with my character better than I could.

As for the feud, I thought that it turned out pretty well for your standard tag team break-up story-line. It lasted a very long time and although some parts of the Apocalypse cycle seemed to drag on for me, that Submissions Count Anywhere idea was a dream contest. What we achieved together is still satisfying enough for me to not be involved with Holmes for a long while. I'm not saying that I don't want to interact with Holmes, its just that I'm so happy with our feud/team that anything currently would ruin the experiences I had.

Quote:
Favourite feud/match/moment not involving your character(s)?
Saboteur vs. Action Saxton would be my overall pick because, as far as I'm aware, I had absolutely no involvement in that whatsoever and it was fun to sit back and watch the mayhem unfold. Great match, great feud and they had some memorable moments.

As for individually:

Match - Steamboat Ricky vs. Alex Bowen (Stairway to Hardcore)
Moment - Jack Cohen making his return at All Stars
Feud - ... still can't think of anything other than Saxton/Saboteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK View Post
The Ashleigh Falkon thing. I wasn't around when it happened, but I was filled in on it. What spawned the initial gimmick change?
You're going to have to be specific - was the gimmick change that I did for Falkon or was it transitioning from Falkon to Kurtesy? You know what, because I'm such a nice person I'll tell you both:

Internal Change - I was supposed to be someone who had questionable sexuality then to a dark character who killed people back to a flamboyant character... these changes were done because I was an annoying dick. You take a time machine and travel back to 2009: ask anyone if they think that I'd be a World champion and long-standing Creative member.

Character Change - I was studying psychology as one of my subjects at University and I was really interested but it all. It was quick decision I threw on everybody because I wanted to be a doctor. I thought it would've been an innovative idea and to my knowledge at the time, no other big fed had a doctor of psychology.

Quote:
Was Sandy replacing Kurtesy planned for a while or just sort of whatever because you were running out of ideas with Kurtesy?
The former happened sooner due to the latter - the current plan for Kurtesy required him to "take some time off" before I would bring him back. I didn't want it to happen now but I can't stand Kurtesy as my main character and I always wanted to be Sandy Deserts. Kurtesy will be back but I don't know when.

Quote:
How was it like working with Doug Crashin for that one stable?
Funny thing: Dave was the "assigned" creative member for the tag team division back in the old days and we got talking about what where my character would end up since Teach disappeared. He suggested for me to stay in the tag division due to low numbers and I offered Doug Crashin the chance to be my tag team partner, who at the time was a joke. From there, it slowly developed into what it was and for what we had to work with, I can't complain much. I did my best to help him shape his RP's to be better and there was a point where I thought he could work well when Holmes wasn't in the stable but eventually, he proved to be a bomb waiting to happen.

Quote:
What was your worst experience at work so far?

Click for Spoiler:
In Subway, not WZCW.
Fast food, aye? Naturally, I've had my fair share of shit moments but the one that takes the cake would be a man coming in, throwing an open sub in my face whilst I was serving customers and everything went everywhere. The customers were devastated as the man yelled at me telling me that I put the wrong salads on his sandwich. I politely informed him, as best I could with ranch sauce across my mouth, that I followed his instructions. He continued to yell at me and despite my attempts at calming him down, he kept ranting.

I snapped at this point and yelled at the top of my lungs, telling him to "Fuck off or I'll force you to leave." Inappropriate, I know but in hindsight, he deserved that kind of treatment. He asked me what I said and a customer defended me by also telling me to fuck off. This enraged man pushed one of my customers (a young adult female) and told her to get off her period (or something along the lines of female menstruation). Quickly, I rushed around the counter (as there was no way I was able to jump it) and got in-between the two before he struck her. One of the other customers came back with the security guard as the man punched me in the jaw, causing me to stagger back and bleed.

The man was arrested and he got what was coming to him but I didn't take this to the current affairs or anything. It was just a really shit situation, to be perfectly honest. The worst part: the young female adult had a boyfriend!!!

Nah, I kid... she thanked me and after everything had been reported to police, we went our separate ways. I didn't get home until about 1am because I had to close the shop, deal with the authorities and clean up the mess which took a while because we were busy that day.

--------------------------------------------------

There you go, my worst experience. As an update, I am no longer working for Subway. I'm currently working with my family until I find a better job. Australia is an awesome country but living here with a stable financial income is difficult for everybody (due to too many taxes, over-priced products and lower wages)

Quote:
You got a lot of criticism, I mean a lot of it, during Kurtesy's world title reign. Being totally honest, why do you think that is?
I won my championship opportunity from the Roulette Rounds and after the draw, I received a second chance. This derailed the storyline that Barbosa/Titus were supposed to have and the build for that cycle was ridiculously short. I've never been the best RPer nor am I the best person to RP as my character (I've seen some people handle my character with perfection) so that's another reason. I was the one who also did the random pairings so it looks like I rigged the results, which I can definitely tell you 100% that I didn't.

Quote:
Only 4 people have ever been tag team champion more than once. Of those four, three are bronies. Are ponies the secret to tag team success?
Good chemistry and teamwork are what makes tag teams successful. What's the point of arguing who is best pony when you can love and tolerate each other's decisions and get along happily because... wait for it...

Friendship is Magic.

Quote:
If you could make any change when you eventually take over as fed head, what would it be?
I haven't thought of anything "game changing" to be honest. I've contributed to a lot of changes in the fed thus far and I don't see much else more I can do which is why a lot of suggestions you guys put forward I back behind. I get to do less work and you guys get to see your ideas come to fruition - yay for taking all the credit!

I've got a few ideas that I'm tossing around but they aren't huge or something that I should be discussing with non-creative members. Sorry to sound elitist but until you become apart of our super, secret girl scouts club, you can't taste our special cookies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu Sexier Noun View Post
What's your opinion on my vocal promos?
Can I ask a question: are you a fan of Leo Kruger? The "misch" (sp?) vocal promo's sound a lot like his "evil" persona he did during a vignette he did once on NXT.

I'm going to use your most recent one because I thought that was the most refined vocal promo. It flowed well, I didn't hear the microphone moving around as much and I couldn't pick out the points where you paused the recording. It is definitely something different and for an all-dialogue approach to RPing, you can tell a story with your voice that most people would have to either describe thoroughly about or use certain grammatical techniques to achieve. I would implore you to continue using these promo's as they give your character more life than anyone else can... after hearing that promo, I can definitely get a feel for your character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
Thoughts on the Smith character and me as an RP'er?
I've personally never thought that Smith would have amounted to anything until recently when you hit your stride. You took the relationship you had with Rush and soared into the air, doing very successfully. You've beaten some top-notch RPers including the seemingly untouchable Triple X and I can only imagine Smith going higher from here. I can definitely see you being a main event player in the future and competing for the World title.

To summarise, you've improved tremendously and I can't wait to see what you can do post-AoN.

Quote:
Any storylines you've ever pitched and had high hopes for, only to see them flop?
I can't recall any storylines that I suggested which flopped (if anyone on Creative can care to tell me, let me know) apart from the Kurtesy/Stone feud... the only thing I can think of is not being able to conduct a few Michael Winters' storylines on the sheer fact that he left.

Quote:
If you had to create a brand new character, what would it be?
A humanised version of any relevant pony from the newest incarnation of the My Little Pony series. I also created an app for a Fashion Designer prior to choosing Sandy but for numerous reasons, the app was mutually scrapped... however, I believe the idea of that spawned from fusing the pony Rarity with the flamboyant elements of Ashleigh Falkon.

I wouldn't mind bring Trixie back though. She was fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panye West View Post
Thoughts on Ricky Runn, RRR, and me as a person?
I want to like Ricky as a singles star, I really do... but I feel that you try to do too much during your RP's and have multiple themes running rampant instead of focusing on one thing. I think you need to sit down and evaluate the character of Runn because he has the potential to be a serious threat as a serious character or a lovable comedy act who can kick some ass. Pick one and go from there. You showed potential in your team with Austin Reynolds and I think you can achieve that high again on your own.

As a person... I'm not familiar with how you are so I couldn't answer but I appreciate how you can take a lot of jokes from the regular members here and be happy the next day. Anyone who can take it like a bitch (i.e. your mother) and laugh about it is a top person in my book. Keep on keeping on, young Pancake.