WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-06-2013, 01:36 PM
WZCW's Brent Blaze
Knockout Champion

IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I definitely notice the clash of of heel and face with Blaze. I want the on screen character to be more heel, and then the RP show more of a "real-life" side of Brent. In the RP's, I want to give him more of a heel attitude, but have Alexis bring out the true sides of him. I'm early on in my RP's, and I am working on character development. I have a plan of where I am wanting to go, and I think I will get there soon enough.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:23 PM
Too Sweet Me
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

Sure i'll bite.

Did you read my RP this week? Thoughts on Dustin Hunter in general?
Old 02-06-2013, 04:27 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...

Thoughts on Holmes as a character and myself as an RPer?
If you were a part of creative what would you try and push for more of/less of?
If you and Howard were to ever have had a feud, who would be the heel, and who the face?
Favourite feud/match/moment not involving Stormrage/Strikeforce?
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:18 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Nightmare View Post
Sure i'll bite.

Did you read my RP this week? Thoughts on Dustin Hunter in general?
I did. I see some potential in the character. I think psychotic heel can be overdone, but if you have a guy coming from a troubled upbringing it can lead credibility to that gimmick. I think you had some things in the RP this week that lead me to believe you can make an impact once you get the hang of things. I will caution you on turning Hunter into a tragic figure. Coming from a troubled past is fine and like I said I think it leads credibility to the psychotic gimmick, but try not to make us feel sympathy toward him or it kills his heel alignment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay B. Goode View Post
Thoughts on Holmes as a character and myself as an RPer?
I like Holmes a lot. I think I have made mention of it in the past but Regal as Holmes may be my favorite character rep, it just feels like a natural fit. I can't stand when people pick a rep that doesn't fit. Since I joined about a year ago you have been one of the most consistent RPers in the fed. If you were to just judge guys based on their roster page I think Holmes comes off as generic rich heel, but he is so much more than that. Excluding guys who have a supernatural aura surrounding them like a Ty or a GM, Holmes may be the most evil guy in the fed. I know others have said it, but when you focus on him being this evil yet refined character you typically knock it out of the park. I think you can even venture into making him more posh and refined and it could work. I would almost liken him to Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. Obviously he isn't murderer or rapist, but both are smart and meticulous and straight up evil.

I think the Triple X feud should have happened back when he upset you for the title, but I'm glad it is happening and while the winner obviously deserves a run in the main event, the loser should be knocking at the door as well. I think Holmes as a full time main event fixture is something most of us are eager to see.

Quote:
If you were a part of creative what would you try and push for more of/less of?
Tough but fair question. I won't lie I do have creative aspirations one day, it seems like a lot of work, but it also seems fun. I think one think I would be in favor of is long running feuds, and more feuds around the titles. Right now I think far too often feuds will run one PPV cycle and then be finished. It doesn't always happen, but take a feud like my current program. Mikey and GM should hate each other for a while, and even if they don't continue the feud through LL, they should still get involved with each other from time to time.

With title feuds, they only seem to happen around the World Title and to a lesser extent the EurAsian title. Since I joined I don't think the Elite X title has been the centerpiece of a feud, and the only feud around the Mayhem title was between Ace Stevens and Stevenson Marquel, two guys who probably were above the title at the time of the feud.

One other think I would push for, even though it has gotten better in recent shows, is more backstage segments for midcard guys. I'm not saying everyone on the roster needs to have a segment, but if two people are involved in a feud I think they should both get a segment. It can also be a good way to build potential title challengers by putting a guy out there a little more.

One thing I would like to see less of is random contender matches. Take the current 4 way for #1 contender for the Elite X title. You have Ricky Runn, Alhazred, Celeste, and Sandy. Sandy just debuted, Celeste hasn't won a meaningful match since the WZCW vs. AoC days, Alhazred lost his one on one match with Smith, and Runn only has two or three wins since the breakup of RRR. In my mind, as much as I love each guy behind the characters, they are in no position to deserve that shot.

I would also stop trying to squeeze everyone on the PPV card. There will always be guys who are going through a slump or have no big story going into a PPV, and creative shouldn't have to do extra work to get them on the show. I would suggest pre-show battle royal, something that could be written easily by only focusing on the three or four strongest RPs, but I look at having a PPV match as a privilege, not a right.

Quote:
If you and Howard were to ever have had a feud, who would be the heel, and who the face?
We have talked about this in the past. Obviously the easy route is to make Howard the heel and Mikey the face. Just because it is obvious didn't make it bad, but we did brainstorm a bunch of potential scenarios to flip the script, and we even came up with a few swerves. One idea that we shot down was it would be revealed that shortly after James and Dinah's child was born that Mikey was actually the father. I came up with another similar idea after a night of drinking that would have made more sense in my opinion. After Mikey went through his breakup we would run a story where during one of Mikey's drunken crying fits he came onto Dinah and due to her hormones acting up and all that other "biological baby magic", that I called it at the time, caused her to give in and she confessed and it turned Mikey heel.

Quote:
Favourite feud/match/moment not involving Stormrage/Strikeforce?
Triple X had that crazy LL performance a couple weeks after I joined. That was a super fun read. I also loved during the KFAD match when Drake came out in Fluttershy gear. Oh and Rush's heel turn when he faked a heart attack. That was so good. I know in retrospect the story as a whole could have gone down better, but when Holmes paid a backstage worker to lower the HIAC and attacked Angel I marked out.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

What have been your top 2 favorite matches and why?
Old 02-06-2013, 08:17 PM
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
What have been your top 2 favorite matches and why?
My two favorite involving myself were the two tag team title wins. The TLC match at KC was a fun read and during the lead up I worked a story where Mikey was afraid of heights and Harthan used that in the match writing. Plus I feel kind of cool being in the first ever TLC match in fed history.

The tornado tag I quit match was also the first of its kind...maybe ever. The feud with Saxoteur was frustrating at times, but Doc and J are both fun guys and two of my good friends here in the fed. It had a mix of comedy spots and serious moments, and we made history with the win, only for TNC to take of Howard and set up a feud that right now a lot of people are high on.

My two favorite not involving me would be the World Title match between Ty and Kurtesy at KC, and the match between Barbosa and S.H.I.T. at Unscripted.

The title match was so well written and so full of suspense. I think a lot of people expected Ty to walk out with the title, but Kurtesy was on a roll at the time and picked up the victory. I think it was one of the instances where the champion was the underdog. To have Ty actually pass out was the cherry on top of the sundae.

Barbosa vs. S.H.I.T. was just a good ol' fashioned brawl. The feud leading into the match could have been better, but holy hell was that match brutal. It also set up the feud between the two and The Empire nicely.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Be a man!
WWE Diva's Champion

Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Muffin Top Merkley

Rank the top 25 RPers that are currently on the roster.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:56 PM
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin Top Merkley View Post
Rank the top 25 RPers that are currently on the roster.
I'll give you 24, I'm not egotistical enough to list myself, but I think I make the cut.

In no order
Showtime
Ty
Harthan
Doc and JGlass
BK
TBK
FunKay
Crock
You and your sexy self
Red Skull
Barbosa
Dave
Phatso
Lee
Kermit
Theo
Miko
Thriller
Remix
Killjoy
Numbers
FalKon
Prophet
Old 04-01-2014, 06:47 AM
ECW TV Champion

I can bump all threads too. Also I have a fancy bold name so I'm more important than other people.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:38 AM
Quaint on the Throttle
Mr. Money in the Bank

FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...FalKonius Fordly is a United States Champion...

There is something I have always wanted to ask you but because this thread was buried and me being too scared to bring up old threads, I didn't want to seem eager. Now that I finally have the chance: has it grown in size since the bolding or stayed relatively the same?

I ask for comparative purposes because mine only felt bigger... oh, and for science.