WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-04-2013, 02:41 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...Breezeblocks is looking to come up from OCW...

not particularly, but if you could make it with cool backgrounds rather then bold colours, and make 1 sig sized and 1 1440x900 for my desktop? If so that would be awesome!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:01 PM
"Original Blade"
WWE European Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

Hey Smizzy, I really like your work.

I was wondering if you could make me a new sig for my WZCW character Blade.

His gimmick is kind of Robin Hood crossed with Tyler Durden. Bringing down corporations and redistributing wealth. So, something quite dark and intense. My character rep is Bret Hart and the character's signature colours are black and red.

I'll give you some rep and my undying love in return. Thanks!
Old 08-03-2014, 12:26 PM
Doubt it, bud.

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Something new; it's the that Ambrose guy, ya know.
Old 10-04-2014, 05:26 PM
With the safety off!!
ECW Champion

Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...

Can you make me an Ambrose sig. I asked someone else but will be dammed if I can find the post now, and he hasn't replied in close to a month. Thanks.
Old 10-04-2014, 06:08 PM
Doubt it, bud.

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'd love to. It may be a week though. My desktop with my programs crashed so I'm gonna have to redownload everything to my new computer here soon.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:23 PM
With the safety off!!
ECW Champion

Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Smizzy View Post
I'd love to. It may be a week though. My desktop with my programs crashed so I'm gonna have to redownload everything to my new computer here soon.
Great I can wait. I'll keep checking back here then, or will you PM me?
Old 10-06-2014, 10:42 AM
All bronies will clop in hell.

WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...

If you're still taking requests, a Balls Mahoney signature would be lovely.