WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Doubt it, bud.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default The work of jsmizzyy (feedback and requests)

This thread includes a few pieces that I'm especially proud of. I realize I'm not a Photoshop prodigy. In fact, I don't even use Photoshop. My style is unorthodox, I tought myself this style over the past seven years and I am only now beginning to really feel comfortable with my work. But regardless I really, really enjoy creating these images. I usually make one for a topic that I am currently obsessing with.

I am open to any feedback.
I am open to any request.

Enjoy.

Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails):
Click for Spoiler:

Kurt Cobain:
Click for Spoiler:

Kurt Cobain is my favorite musician. I made this a few years back and feel like I can improve on this one. I will definitely be recreating this one again.

Elliott Smith:
Click for Spoiler:

Albert Pujols:
Click for Spoiler:

The quote Mark McGwire's analysis of Pujols. I debated on pasting some dollar signs, a fly-infested shit, and large middle finger on this one back on December 7 when this man broke my St. Louis Cardinals heart, but I decided against it after the time I put into this one.

Last edited by smizzy : 07-12-2012 at 07:42 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:19 PM
Doubt it, bud.

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Working on a new signature, so I'll add my current one to the showcase.

Feed back on this one would be appreciated.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Doubt it, bud.

This was a request I'd done probably two years ago. My work has greatly improved on the matter of blending. I also wouldn't leave as much unused space nowadays. And yes, they wanted all of that text, ha!
Old 07-27-2012, 10:44 PM
Doubt it, bud.

Sean "Slug" Daley

My inspiration behind this piece was that I really respect this man as a rapper. He's a story teller and one of the most respected, yet underrated artists out. I highly recommend any serious hip hop fans to check him out if you haven't yet.

I've met him twice now, both times before performances in St. Louis. He just walks around outside the venue before the shows and conversates with fans. I've posted this picture of my friend, Cole, Slug, and I in the "Post Your Picture" thread:
Quote:
Meeting Slug, frontman of Atmosphere, and one of my favortie emcees.
Click for Spoiler:
Remember, I've opened my own request thread. If you enjoy my work, feel free to make a request. I've already fulfilled two within the 24 hour period that the thread has been opened.
Click this or you can click my signature to be directed to the thread now!

-Jake

Last edited by smizzy : 07-27-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Doubt it, bud.

Latest work. Had to do something for the Show Off.
Dolph Ziggler
Old 08-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Proud LSN mentee

Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Awesome_Miz

I like the Dolph sig. However, there is one thing that bugs; the color. I just don't see it fitting with Dolph tthat much. By that I mean it doesn't blend well with him. I hope this helped out a little.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:42 AM
Doubt it, bud.

I appreciate that. It was all about impulse, I had a strong urge to use a light blue, but when I create these, I also try to capture the subjects' personalities via color, font, lightness/darkness, ect. Anyway, thanks for the critique and continued support.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:18 AM
Proud LSN mentee

Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...

No problem. I always try to help out as much as possible. You have a lot promise to turn to one of the greats around here. I just feel right now t's just you and DarkFlame who are keeping this section alive. I don't want it to be dead/silent/etc. So, just keep up the good work.

Last edited by Awesome_Miz : 08-12-2012 at 05:25 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:45 AM
Doubt it, bud.

Grizzly Bear

New piece for the band Grizzly Bear. Tried some new elements out including the faded lyrics, used from this song:

Click for Spoiler:

Probably won't ever use this one as a signature, merely just a test run on some new things I'm trying. Feedback is appreciated, not to mention quite helful. And as always, feel free to request a signature from me in my request, I love to do this and usually get back to you with the finished product in a matter of hours.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:05 AM
Proud LSN mentee

I like how you tried to use all the space possible. The sig looks really nice. My only problem(this is probably my picking) the color. Not the color itself, but rather the white spots. That takes away from the sig a bit. I still like it anyways. It looks pretty cool and a nice little touch with leaving little empty space blank.