WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...
Default Extension Requests/Taking Time Off Thread

Need to extend your RP deadline for your match this week or need some time off away from the thread? Post it in here.

There are no rules to taking time off or quitting from the fed. If you are able to let us know in advance you will be leaving, that would be appreciated but if you can't do that (due to an emergency), we understand. Honestly, as long as you let us know so we can continue to work on the shows.

Simple rules for requesting extensions:

1. Please make the request by Sunday, or at least as soon as you can. We post boards on Tuesdays and that gives you at least 5 days to sort your schedule out. Most requests for extensions that come on the day of deadline will be denied.

2. When I say most, I mean most. If you have a family emergency or something comes up in your personal life at the last moment, we will grant you an extension. If you come to find out you need an extension after the Sunday deadline, please PM any of the Creative members and we will discuss granting an extension. Please do not be dishonest in this regard. If you do not have a valid reason for the extension do not make something up. Honesty goes a long way in my book and all of Creative so keep that in mind.

Any other questions or comments you can reach me or any other Creative members via PM and we will be glad to assist you.

Last edited by Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain : 05-10-2015 at 06:57 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 07:57 AM
It's Showtime!
Knockout Champion

Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'm gonna need an extension on my matches.
Old 09-13-2015, 10:25 AM
InZayn In The Membrane
WWE Diva's Champion

Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...

Ill request an extension now. May not need it, but I wanna be safe.

Quote:
Harrys: Here is your winner and NEW EURASIAN CHAMPION...

WZCW - Get Involved!
Old 09-14-2015, 08:44 AM
WZCW's James Howard
WWE Diva's Champion

Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Shotaro Send a message via Skype™ to Shotaro

Currently laid in bed with the flu. An extension would be great of at all possible

Old 09-14-2015, 09:44 AM
Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
WWE Women's Champion

Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...

Wilst call upon thee for an extension, will graciously accept what thou hast to offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
there are occasions where violence against women is the right course of action.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I am a bottomless pit of wad.
Old 09-14-2015, 01:03 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Yeah, I'm gonna need one too unfortunately.
Old 09-15-2015, 12:46 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

I'd like to ask for an extension. Please and thank you.
Old 09-15-2015, 05:13 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

I hate to do this, but I'm going to need a last minute extension if possible? That is a 24 hour one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.

Last edited by FunKay the Inevitable : 09-15-2015 at 05:17 PM.
Old 09-16-2015, 02:27 PM
WZCW's James Howard
WWE Diva's Champion

Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Shotaro Send a message via Skype™ to Shotaro

Still poorly. Done too much stuff the past couple days and am now worse than I was before. I'll try to get SOMETHING posted tomorrow if that's ok (assuming I sleep through the night and don't get something up before the deadline)

12 Central is 7am gmt right? A soft extension should hopefully be sufficient.

Old 09-24-2015, 02:17 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

I'm going to ahead and request an extension for next round now...I only have access to the forums Sun-Thurs, and with the boards going up Thursday, maybe Friday, that doesn't give Fallout and I much time to coordinate.

Please and thank you.

CREDIT: DAVE