WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-03-2011, 02:19 AM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...

Guess what? Time for another CM Punk piece. It seems he brings out my best work. I didn't have plans on posting anything for awhile but I really loved this Punk piece and figured I'd share it with you.

This was a request for SC, but I figured sharing it here. First I placed the image of Punk to the left. It was a sig made and I just used it as a background picture. Then I placed the image of Punk punking to the right. I erased it so the rest of the first image is visible. I then copied it and desaturated the upper layer, set on multiply and lowered the opacity to 67. Then I added the center image of Punk with the mic. I duplicated it and set it on color. Added in my text and that was pretty much it. Obviously there are added effects, but I'll bore you to death with things like gradients, hue/saturation, color fills, lighting tricks, c4d, textures, etc. Simple stuff like that. I really like the dark approach it has and would love to hear what y'all think.

Old 11-11-2011, 01:33 AM
I Am The One Who Knocks
WCW TV Champion

Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Monkey_Mania

Theo, I will clean your beard, give you rep, and love you forever if you would make me a schwiggty schag awesome sig of James Storm, with his famous saying...

"Sorry, About Your DAMN Luck!

Please and thank you.

Also didn't realize that this wasn't a request thread. So im just going to say that Theo is the best damn sig maker ever. His sigs are always flawless, and I love him very much.

Last edited by Monkey_Mania : 11-11-2011 at 01:51 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:14 AM
what the fuck is a
ROH Pure Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

This is a tricky one Theo.

I want a sig with that evolutionary pic of how apes evolved into man. However instead of apes I wanna timeline of Jericho pics from 99, 03, 06, 10, then the little kid from the videos, and finally the Jericho that debuted last night.

Possible?
Old 01-03-2012, 09:14 AM

Liberty Prime is looking to come up from OCW...

Hi Theo, just went through this thread and just wanted to say I'm really impressed with some of your stuff. Would you ever consider doing some tutorials?
Old 01-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Flame on.

Tequila Dave is looking to come up from OCW...Tequila Dave is looking to come up from OCW...Tequila Dave is looking to come up from OCW...Tequila Dave is looking to come up from OCW...Tequila Dave is looking to come up from OCW...

Your stuff looks great! I was wondering if you could make me a sig using these pictures:
http://0.tqn.com/d/prowrestling/1/0/...-ric-flair.jpg

http://cdn.sescoops.com/wp-content/u.../hogan-wtf.jpg

http://www.linkwhip.com/wp-content/u...c-Flair-09.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1314787138

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/R...Vf2h_ohoyl.jpg

And along the bottom have the words "Oh, How The Mighty Have Fallen"

I've asked a few people but no one has replied...Thank you!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:40 AM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...

Is that a rare Theo sighting I see? You're darn tootin' it is. It has been ages since I even checked this thing and I decided to make a sig as my shift at work is dwindling down. Now I'm not fond of this, but every artist has a flaw in his work and mine seems to be rust. I really haven't ventured out to do anything creative in ages as I've been sticking to match cards and posters in the book this section. However sigs have been lacking in my department. Enough blabbering, lets talk about this piece.

I figured I'd do a Brodus Clay sig as he has impressed me with his new gimmick after I was a little worried about it. This one was actually pretty simple. I started with a rave like background. I then place a background of lights and colored that green and set it on overlay. Next I found a disco ball render and set that one overlay as well. I then added in my fonts (Aristotle Punk) and faded it into the background. I also added a drop shadow and outline to the text. Finally I added in the render of Clay and desaturated it a bit. Finally I copied the render and set that on overlay as well. Added the border and called it a morning.

Like I said it is no masterpiece, but considering it has been ages since I did an actual sig I liked the outcome. Nothing special compared to my other stuff, but I posted it just to see what you guys think here. I'm clearly expecting the worse. Rip it up boys.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:44 PM
what the fuck is a
ROH Pure Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Theo buddy it's great but can I have the pic of the kid's face from the vigenettes than a Jericho pic in the end, and can all jericho pics be facing right?

Sorry I'm a pain in the ass.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:18 AM
Future Endeavored

Jacob is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Do you take requests? If so could you please make me a Drew McIntrye and Sheamus signature? I don't have any necessary pics. If you can't, I understand
Old 02-16-2012, 03:54 AM
what the fuck is a
ROH Pure Champion

Well here it is Theo.

Thank you my amish teddy bear. I wish I could send you some local celebrated liquor from my part of the world, giving you pancreatitis, just to show you the love and gratefulness I feel as I see Cena and Eve snog in my sig.

I must spread, but you will receive my wee green soon.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:40 AM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Oh how long it has been.

Really? A Miz sig, really? Yes really. I don't like Miz, that is known. But I saw this picture of Miz and it sparked me to make a sig. That is saying something considering I've pretty much retired minus the few posters and match cards for PPV and stuff. The rust shows, but after fooling around I really like how this turned out. Started out with the main image and made a copy. Saturated the copy a bit and set it on darken. Next I added in a steel like texture and put that on color dodge. Next I took a duplicate of the saturated image and set it on screen. Then I stamped on some diagonal line patterns in spots I felt could use something. I added in the AWESOME text next and erased the parts covering the Miz image. Set the fill to 8. Next I added in the main image from the beginning and set on hard light and 34 opacity. Erased a majority of it, leaving Miz's face. Added in THE MIZ text and lowered the fill to 8. Finally threw on some borders and that's that. Would love to see what you guys think as it has been ages since I put together a piece.