WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...
Default Bearded Productions: A Theo Mays Showcase

Usually I just make a thread per new piece that I feel like showing off. I figured I'd finally just make my own showcase thread and keep everything in here. So ladies and gents welcome to:

In this showcase you'll see whatever graphics I come up with on my free time. This could consist of sigs, wallpapers, posters, anything. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do. First piece will be up in a bit and it is for my buddy Jam.

With Love,

The Beard and I
Old 08-01-2011, 09:10 AM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...

Here we go, lets make history. This piece here will hopefully be the first of many Bearded Productions. This one here is for Jam, so he can come and retrieve it at any time. Lets reveal the piece, shall we?

Click for Spoiler:

This piece here was pretty simple. AJ doesn't scream flashy and I didn't want to go that route, but I did want to add a little pizzazz to it. So what I started with was a star image from a Converse wallpaper. Makes sense due to AJ wearing those Converse like Chucks. I placed the star right in the middle as I wanted it be the backdrop to AJ, who could be a star in her own right. Next I did some black brushing to add some texture to the star. Then I added in a vector showcasing some blue colors and set it on Linear Dodge with 72 opacity. Then I did some brushing with white to add some light and brighten up the sig a bit. Added in some diagonal lines with the fill set to 23. Next I put in my text using Quer (Seth has me hooked on that shit). Put a white outer glow around it with the fill set to 19. I finally added in my image of AJ which perfectly shows her cutesy spunk (future Mrs. Beard if ya didn't know). Next I filled the sig with some pale red, set it on color with 9 opacity. Rounding it out I applied the image and sharpened it up and dropped the fill to 54. Finally added a border with a 37 fill and there ya have it. The cute, spunky, lovely, and beautiful AJ Lee. Have at it my loves.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:25 PM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...

WHOAAA. I love it man! Looks like Captain America in the back. Haha. Well anyway, I'm taking this sig so yeah. Ehh, maybe a different would've worked but this is fine. Always an awesome piece you do Theo!

And finally, your own showcase. Looking forward to what else you make!

"Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose."

Last edited by JamJam : 08-01-2011 at 07:49 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

FSWWE is looking to come up from OCW...FSWWE is looking to come up from OCW...FSWWE is looking to come up from OCW...FSWWE is looking to come up from OCW...FSWWE is looking to come up from OCW...FSWWE is looking to come up from OCW...FSWWE is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Mays View Post
Click for Spoiler:
Why does Jam get all the love? I'm jealous!!
Just kiddin'! I love the signature, it looks very cool. I love the Background it really gives it a formidable touch and it makes the sig have some kind of flow.
The color scheme is pretty good, it's a good combination.
I hate the font in this signature :b Quer doesn't really fit, you could have used some font more groovy and cool to combine with the BG.
One other thing that I find that gives a cool effect is brushing the line pattern, specially around the main render, but it's only my taste Theo

FSWWE Rate:
9,5/10

Give me some love with a McIntyre signature, I would probably have an e-orgasm!!

Note: I love the bearded productions logo, I think it is time for you to create a signature for your sigs.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:59 PM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Alrighty then. FSWWE wants a Drew McIntyre sig, FSWWE gets a Drew McIntyre sig. Again I went with a pretty simplistic approach with this as I'm still trying to get out of the minor funk I've been in since that Punk wallpaper.

Click for Spoiler:

What I did here was started with the flag of Scotland in the background and then I placed the three closeups of McIntyre's face from the Rumble poster. I then placed the main image of Drew in the center. Next I added in some white brushing for some lighting and brightness. I then put a splash vector and put the color overlay on blue to remain consistent with the color most associated with Drew. I set that layer on overlay. I then added a stained paper like texture, set it on saturation and the fill to 51. Of course through this process I moved by main image back to the forefront. Next I added in my two layers of font, applied the image, sharpened it, lowered the fill to 48, added a border, and called it a night. Hope it suits your fancies FS.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

FSWWE is looking to come up from OCW...FSWWE is looking to come up from OCW...FSWWE is looking to come up from OCW...FSWWE is looking to come up from OCW...FSWWE is looking to come up from OCW...FSWWE is looking to come up from OCW...FSWWE is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Mays View Post
Click for Spoiler:
FSWWE is happy!!
The only thing I don't like is the main render, it needs a black and white gradient blended to give some contrast.
The text looks very good and it is one of the highest points as well as the BG, specially the splashed effect, it really gives it flow.
It is a beautiful design, it really is. I will add the gradient myself later and I will wear it with pride!!

FSWWE Rate <- Very Important
9/10

Theo tomorrow check my showcase with probably 2 new sigs, do you?
Old 08-02-2011, 01:46 AM
On A Break From Sig Requests
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

ARLO is looking to come up from OCW...ARLO is looking to come up from OCW...ARLO is looking to come up from OCW...ARLO is looking to come up from OCW...ARLO is looking to come up from OCW...ARLO is looking to come up from OCW...

Yes! Finally, a place to see some of the best sigs on WZ all in one thread.

You've been one of, if not the best sigger on WZ in the time I've been here.

The two sigs you've posted are already awesome. I especially love the BG on the AJ Lee one.

I've always loved your work Theo and hopefully this means you'll be posting new stuff on a regular basis. Keep it up
Old 08-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

So I sit here struggling to finish Extreme Rules for my Book This, so I decided to take a much needed breather and make a new sig to share with the world.

Click for Spoiler:

That's right another CM Punk piece from yours truly. Again this is another simple piece. I started off with a white background and placed CM Punk's newest logo over top of it. Next I added in some white brushing behind the main render of Punk. I then added in two more layers of black brushing over top the white and set them both on multiply. Then I added in my sub text (What's My Fucking Name?) and then placed a red bar behind it to make it stand out. Then I added the CM Punk text with a red bar in front saying "best in the world". Then I added in some gradients along with an exposure layer and voila, finished. If anyone would like to use it, be my guess. Any comments or criticism?
Old 08-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

I'm bored working night shift so I figured I'd whip up a siggy. Another simple one, but I really like the turnout.

Click for Spoiler:

I haven't done a DB piece in ages and I was really digging some of the renders that PSDdreams had. I was going to do the hooded one, but I see that one everywhere now so I used one that I can't recall ever seeing. I started with a white background and that put a dragon over top of that. Next I added a layer of white brushing over the dragon. Then I added in my render of DB and put a white texture set on soft light over top of him. Then I added a bunch of effects. Hue/Saturation, Photo Filters, Gradient Maps, and Brightness/Contrast. Then I added in a picture of clouds but dropped the fill to 18 and set it on Multiply. Then I added in layers of black, white, and red for lighting purposes. Played around with the settings with them to get them where I wanted them. Added my text and dropped the fill on them to blend with the background. Added a grey, concrete like texture and set it on multiply. Added an exposure layer, followed up with another DB render on soft light. Finally added in my borders on a fade to the sides and that was that. I'll admit it isn't my best piece, but I like the outcome.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:50 AM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Yeah it's been awhile hasn't it my loves? So I'm here with a pretty simple piece that I made while sitting on my ass at work. Here is currently my background, replacing my CM Punk one that I made following Money in the Bank. I swear you'll be shocked when you see who it is.

Click for Spoiler:

Yeah I lied. The world knows of my AJ Lee crush, so I figured I'd display it in an artistic way. This was actually a pretty simple piece. I first started with the background. I took the brush pattern and put it on light blue and put it over a white background. Then I took a c4d effect and set it on screen over top the background giving the blue lines that added effect. Then I added in my main image of AJ. I then placed in some background images of AJ and took a white brush around them to blend them behind the main render. I added in my text (happy squid) and put a shadow and outer glow around it. Next I applied my image and played around with smart sharpen to give the renders of AJ a special effect. Finally applied the image and placed a light blue and white gradient on it and set it to soft light and I called it a night. Any comments, criticisms, likes, dislikes, etc. are always welcome. Enjoy!