WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Hall of Fame
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-08-2012, 01:06 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Goldie is looking to come up from OCW...Goldie is looking to come up from OCW...

I'll keep it simple and name just one team: The British Bulldogs!

Great combination of speed and power.... Dynamite remains one of the greatest high flyers ever... and some people often forget that Smith too was a high flyer at this point in his career. In was his time as a solo star where Davey added on the excess bulk to his frame. However he still possessed that phenomenal strength...even when he weighed 245!

The matches with the Hart Foundation remain classics... and people still talk about those bouts 25 years later
It was the era where tag team wrestlling was at its peak... so many teams these days consist of 2 underachieving solo guys 'thrown together' ... and title reigns are so short they're meaningless
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:16 PM

ibthomp is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm gonna go with Harlem Heat, theywere very consistent and along with scary Sherry they made a great impact on tag team wrestling.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:05 AM

mrppv420 is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd put the Midnight Riders (Dusty Rhodes and Magnum T.A.) on that list too. Oh yeah, and what about The Hollywood Blondes. Austin and Pillman put asses in the seats with that tag team for a nice while.
Old 05-13-2012, 02:59 AM

nve316 is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm pulling for the New Age Outlaws to make it. They were so over and charismatic it just didn't last as long as it could have.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:55 PM

gemini_mike2007 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default let's not forget one of the baddest teams on the planet....

BadSTreet USA, The Fabulous Freebirds....they invented the 6 man tag criteria and were better at it than anyone. They didn't make it so big in WWF/WWE, but as Wrestling fan, I enjoyed watching them everytime they came on TV. Since we are on the genre/era, let's not forget the Midnight Express Stan Lane and Beautiful Bobby.

I agree though that the LOD, British Bulldogs, Steiners, Harlem Heat, Dudley's all deserve the same recognition....
Old 05-26-2012, 01:25 AM

xtianwigs is looking to come up from OCW...

Edge and Christian I agree with this They rule!!! Now I have to look for some wigs . I have been using wigs for two years now and I bought it from http://www.for-wigs.com. I'm very satisfied on it it is very durable and cheap and now I will buy a new HH wig I found one and it is very beautiful and affordable
Old 05-31-2012, 12:38 PM

BigThunder is looking to come up from OCW...BigThunder is looking to come up from OCW...BigThunder is looking to come up from OCW...BigThunder is looking to come up from OCW...

Currently we have (in the WWE hall of fame)

The Valiants
The Blackjacks
The Briscos
The Funks
The Von Erichs
The Wild Samoans
The Legion of Doom
The Four Horsemen (though as a stable and not a tag team).

To me, the ones that need induction:

The Bulldogs. The greatest tag team I've ever seen. In their prime, pure unadulterated awesome to watch. They elevated tag wrestling.

The Freebirds. As a stable, they were innovators on so many levels, and Hayes was an unadulterated heat magnet.

The Midnight Express. The second incarnation, with Bobby Eaton, was absolutely fantastic to watch.

Demolition. Yeah, they were LOD ripoffs. But they were as good at ripping off the Warriors as the Rockers were at ripping off the R 'n R express, forging enough of their own identity to coexist when the Warriors jumped to the WWE. And who can forget #1 and #2 at the first Royal Rumble?

The Steiners. If you took the Bulldogs and combined them with the Warriors, you got the Steiners. Fantastic in ring performers.

The Fabulous Kangaroos. They were arguably the first great tag team in this business, the personification of tag team teamwork in the old school era.

Good cases can be made for about twenty other teams (from the Vachons to Beer Money), and I suspect a lot will depend on what were the best teams when you became a wrestling fan. But these are the ones I like.

Last edited by BigThunder : 05-31-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Old 06-17-2012, 05:07 PM

Anthony Caimano is looking to come up from OCW...
Default The Outsiders

The Outsiders left the WWE 'to take over' the WCW, formed the NWO and fumed the Monday Night War
Old 02-05-2013, 09:55 AM
I'm Half As Smart As You Kevin Nash

The Big Dog is looking to come up from OCW...

The Fabulos Freebirds (A huuuuuuuge mark!) They were the ones that sold me on Tag Teams

Last edited by The Big Dog : 02-05-2013 at 10:00 AM. Reason: mess up
Old 02-06-2013, 03:07 PM
TWITTER: @Son_Broku

NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...

If they ever leave TNA, or when they retire, I would absolutely LOVE to see the Dudley Boyz enter the WWE Hall of Fame. You can make the argument that they are the greatest tag team of all time. Though I would agree with that statement, I'm not here to argue it, just to insist they enter the hall one day.

I'm not too sure how I feel about WWE making too many people, "Two-time Hall of Famers". I'm absolutely fine with Flair going twice, and probably won't even mind if HBK goes in twice due to his association with DX. Hell, they could even put Hogan in again if they wanted as part of nWo. But idk about Edge and Christian. I love both individually and as a tag team, Edge is actually one of my all time favorites.. I just don't want them to start whoring out the honor. If Jeff Hardy ends up on good terms with WWE in few years, and say Matt Hardy isn't.. I hope they just wait and induct them as a team, and not Jeff by himself, then the pair a few years later. Just an example.