WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Hall of Fame
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-11-2011, 07:46 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...

Edge and Christian are a pretty good choice but Edge will be more remembered for his singles career not his tag team career. Add to that Christian is still wrestling.

I'd have to go with Demolition but I'm not sure what the relationship is between them and Vince is like. They were a very popular team and were the first to have 3 title reigns. Another team would be the Rock and Roll Express. I know they're not a WWE team but they are a pretty well known tag team.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:31 PM
Future Endeavored

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN is looking to come up from OCW...

RATED-RKO. I know I'm marking. However, these guys held up the WWE for seven months by being in the main event. They're also the only group to destroy DX.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:06 AM
Believes in The Shield!
WWE European Champion

Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Trill Co$by Send a message via Skype™ to Trill Co$by

I'm going with Harlem Heat because it seems everyone else here has short term memory. Harlem Heat was one of the most successful tag teams in WCW, having held the WCW tag team titles a total of 10 times... the majority of them coming in the age of WCW's finest hours. The only other tag team I'd put before them would be Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard... or the Steiner Brothers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATED-RKOFRANKLIN View Post
RATED-RKO. I know I'm marking. However, these guys held up the WWE for seven months by being in the main event. They're also the only group to destroy DX.
Do you seriously believe that?
Proud #BellaArmy Member
Old 07-19-2011, 10:26 AM
GORE! GORE! GORE!

Y2Jericho is looking to come up from OCW...

The Dudley Boyz are my top pick, best tag team of their generation, only tag team to have held ECW, WCW, WWE and WWE World Tag Team Titles (plus many more). Demolition also deserve an induction. If some day they're forgiven for their respective depatures, I'd like to see Matt and Jeff Hardy inducted as The Hardy Boyz instead of singles wrestlers, though with Jeff's huge popularity and World Title runs, it seems more likely that if he IS inducted, it'll be as a singles star (and before Matt).

Thanks to TLC.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:44 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Line Stitch View Post
I'm going with Harlem Heat because it seems everyone else here has short term memory. Harlem Heat was one of the most successful tag teams in WCW, having held the WCW tag team titles a total of 10 times... the majority of them coming in the age of WCW's finest hours
As a Tag-team I definitely think Harlem Heat are worthy, they were phenomenal in WCW back in the day, and you are right about the majority of their reigns coming when WCW was actually a good company.

However, I think Booker T will end up being inducted as a singles wrestler. He is a 6x World Champion, won many US titles in WCW and a hell of a lot of singles titles in the WWE. He was a bona-fide main event level talent, who was initially a tag-team wrestler. Inducting Booker as part of Harlem Heat would be like inducting HBK simply for his tag-team spell in The Rockers, or Bret Hart for his days as a member of the Hart Foundation tag team.

Booker needs to go in as a singles wrestler.

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 07-19-2011, 10:45 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

Cena's #1 In My Heart sold out
Send a message via MSN to Cena's #1 In My Heart

I defiantly think the New Age Outlaws are HoF worthy. Multi-time Tag Champs, Members of DX.. they've both held numerous singles titles.

Their time is coming soon.

The Dudleys whenever they get done poking around in Impact Wrestling.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:38 PM

Dude_Love87 is looking to come up from OCW...

There are some tag teams in the WWE hall of Fame prior to the original post, some teams are the Funks, Andersons, Brisco's, blackjacks, and most recently in 2011 LOD. So the people's wish has been granted in that respect. A few tag teams that I think deserve to be in the HOF are:

1. Demolition- Hell of a tag team, and they're gimmick was kick ass. From what I've gathered, if you're not on good terms with Vince, you're not getting in.

2. Harlem Heat- These guys dominated WCW for years, and I wish they would have went to WWE and been just as big. Their style of wrestling was dominant and Sister Sherry was great manager for them. Better than Col. Parker.

3. Pretty Wonderful- One of the best heel tag teams of all time, IMO!! Another great WCW tag team, they had an awesome angle with the American Males(not HOF worthy) for awhile.

4. The Rockers- I know they don't like eachother, or maybe they've made up, but this tag teams short run was one of the best of the late 80's early 90's. I wish that Marty would have gotten a bigger push as a singles wrestler, but I guess he just didn't have what it takes.

5. Dudley Boys- One of the greatest tag teams of all time. They put tag team wrestling back on the map in the 2000's with the Hardey boyz. Not to mention their ECW days.

A few others: Hollywood Blondes, Steiner Brothers, Bushwhackers, Bunkhouse Buck(big maybe, but a great tag team)

Last edited by Dude_Love87 : 07-22-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:25 AM
Believes in The Shield!
WWE European Champion

Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Trill Co$by Send a message via Skype™ to Trill Co$by

I've actually thought of more teams that are worthy... maybe not as well known as Harlem Heat, Steiners, Dudleys, Hardyz, or whatever... but still great teams that can go into the WZ HOF tag team hall.

Los Guerreros
Any form of them will work ideally, but the ones I speak of are Chavo Sr. and Hector. In their early careers, they ran wild over the regional NWA tag divisions and even held a few singles titles. They're probably one of my favorite combinations of Guerreros if I have to be honest.

Fabulous Freebirds
14 tag team titles split amongst the entire group and seven time 6-man tag team titles as well, the Freebirds were without a doubt one of the most exciting teams in wrestling. Sure they were a faction, but they were a faction that specialized in tag teams. They were so specialized in that field that no matter what two members had the titles, all of them were able to defend them. They invented what's known as the freebird rule.

Von Erich Family
And if you induct the Freebirds, then you've gotta induct the Von Erichs. Now sure a lot of their total 144 title reigns amongst them were from their father's over booking of them in WCCW, but the fact still remains that they're still one of the best wrestling families to lace up a pair of boots. With 43 tag titles, 70 heavyweight titles, and 26 6-man tag titles the Von Erichs continued to prove that they were the best power family in wrestling. They've earned their spot into any wrestling hall of fame.

Rock & Roll Express
Again, another team that can be divided in many ways, but with Robert Gibson and Ricky Morton as the most notable two members, the entire legacy of the Rock & Roll Express reached a total of 58 tag team championships. If you're going to induct them based on their title achievements, then this is without a doubt the tag team to do it for.
Proud #BellaArmy Member
Old 07-25-2011, 06:37 PM

Dubbs312 is looking to come up from OCW...

Harlem Heat, Dudleys (best tag team ever in my eyes), Stieners (why they aren't now is BS), I could see a case made for Tully and Arn (Arn not in yet is also BS), Rock N Roll Ex, Obviously Hardys and Edge and Christian will be inducted at some point. What about the Outsiders? They did make a BIG impact and they were part of the focal point to WCW beating WW(F) at that time period.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbs312 View Post
Harlem Heat, Dudleys (best tag team ever in my eyes), Stieners (why they aren't now is BS), I could see a case made for Tully and Arn (Arn not in yet is also BS), Rock N Roll Ex, Obviously Hardys and Edge and Christian will be inducted at some point. What about the Outsiders? They did make a BIG impact and they were part of the focal point to WCW beating WW(F) at that time period.
Well, considering that there are only 6 people in the HOF right now, I think that the Stieners have no place being in the HOF this early. Tell me, who would you put them in over? Hogan? Flair? Andre? HBK?

I agree that all these tag teams are good choices, but I think there are many singles stars that need to be inducted before any single one of these tag teams. What self-respecting Hall of Fame inducts The Steiner brothers over The Rock, Bret Hart, Terry Funk, Randy Savage, Mick Foley, and a plethora of other singles stars.