WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-06-2007, 02:12 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...
Default Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

New Members can't make treads until they have 10 posts. So if you want to introduce yourself, then this is the thread to do it. We have the forum like this, instead of an individual forum for introducing yourself, because we had a problem with bots advertising. Please read the rules.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:15 PM

obmj is looking to come up from OCW...

hey all just wanted to say hi...ive been around on this site forever and desided to join in. I would like to add that ive been watching wrestling for pretty much all my life (im 26) and hopefully ill be watching for many more years as long as they dont put the belt on HHH 20 more times in the next 10 years.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Welcome please read the rules.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:49 AM
Quirke1807

just thanking you for ther membership and need to start threads
Old 12-07-2007, 07:06 PM

JHChrist is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey, I'm Dave....I'm English....errr....I'm 21, hello to you all....just ask me if there's anything else you'd like to know
Old 12-07-2007, 07:57 PM
SmackDown! is MY Show
World Heavyweight Champion

A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to A.J.

welcome all please read the rules and post well
Old 12-07-2007, 09:59 PM

Rob34207 is looking to come up from OCW...

Hello everybody! My names Rob. live in Bradenton FL, worked locally BRIEFLY as a booker and backstage mgr for old defunct group called Suncoast Pro Wrestling. Owned by Henry Raines - roster had Bob Cook, Full Force, Nasty Ned Brady, Sean Waltman BEFORE smokey mountain, Marc Mero before WCW, and was backed by Malenkos school when Sr. was alive. Love the Wrestling Observer Newsletter too, and had a few letters published. Ooo aint I special! LOL!

Also a Licensed Masseur. NFL, Movie Buff, and UFC fan too.
Old 12-08-2007, 03:03 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Welcome.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:01 PM
Sausage Farmers

FlexBuffchest is a member of the JOB SQUAD

I suggest if you're trying to run a website, don't ban users within 15 minutes of signing up, then not replying to any e-mails asking why..
Old 12-08-2007, 03:30 PM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlexBuffchest View Post
I suggest if you're trying to run a website, don't ban users within 15 minutes of signing up, then not replying to any e-mails asking why..
I suggest reading the rules to the forum, before you start posting spam. I just tried PMing you, but you've spammed so much in all your posts, you only have 6 total that you can account for. (this, being one of them)

Flex, a word of advice.. this forum will stay running long beyond you being here.. & harrassing & bad mouthing the mods & staff of this forum, is not gonna keep you around long.

I'm not saying it to be mean, or hurtful, but you need to read the rules & understand them. All of your infractions were off spam. If you don't know what spamming is, then read the rules on it. Just add detail & explain yourself when you post. Be sure to stay on topic, & don't bad mouth people. Thats about it.

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.