WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW Roleplay Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Dufflebag Mod!!
WWE Diva's Champion

sincade20 is looking to come up from OCW...sincade20 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to sincade20
Default RP Feedback Thread

Leave all feedback for Rps in here!
Old 10-01-2007, 01:27 PM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

I'll be the first to start. (unless someone posts between me writing this)

As always, Titus & Hasheem seem to be off to a nice start. I like the interaction of 'Dan Rather.' (nice touch, Hasheem) Along with the continuation (sp?) of the interview. I can't wait to see how it ends, hopefully it will.

I wanna give huge credit to Steamboat Ricky, as his imagination for his character is beyond anything I've ever seen. Its one thing to take a character from actual life in wrestling & alter it into your own character, but its another to create a character (assumed off the character by Jonny Depp) & inter-twine it with wrestling. Not to say Gus didn't have a nice RP as well, but I have to give the nod to imagination to Steamboat Ricky, very nicely done.

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Gus

yea, i like Steamboat's Character as well, its actually pretty funny, btw, Great RP Steamboat, i look forward to a really great Meltdown this week, cause next time we're in Reno, my hometown!!!
Old 10-01-2007, 03:13 PM
WZCW's Living Legend
ECW TV Champion

Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...

Wow, thanks guys. You don't realize how awesome it was of you two to say that. I really appreciate it.

Actually, my character is not based off of Jack Sparrow at all. I would say that my biggest influence in terms of character would be Mankind back during the Rock and Sock Connection days. But if you're going by my last RP, I had just watched a lot of original crow Sting from like 97 and thought it would provide some good buildup.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:45 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Ok my feedback time (if I say smething bad don't pounce on me);

SteamBoat Ricky; Wow you've put some thought into this character, the rp is great. keep up the good work.

Gus; I'm loving the slight banter between Gus and Heidi, my only problem with your rp's is that you need to format...use different colours for different speakers.

Will; Both of your rp's are kick ass, am so glasd you're making your debut!

Senoir coconut; Mate all the best, I actually am excited to see where this interview is going to go. Talk about a hard match!
Dave also did my sig.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:12 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Sincade; Wow another great rp, I'm excited to see how Sincade comes in on his own after the departure of AJ...High society is no more...But Sincade's a rolling!
Dave also did my sig.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Gus

hey flame, thanks for the constructive critisism, ill be sure to format them next time, and sincade, sweet RP
Old 10-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Dufflebag Mod!!
WWE Diva's Champion

sincade20 is looking to come up from OCW...sincade20 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to sincade20

all you guys are doing a good job at your RPs keep up the good work
Old 10-01-2007, 10:57 PM
Melon Farmer

Thank you so much for all the great compliments on my RP...don't worry...i have planend what i want to happen.

I really want to win this tourny very badly. So I am gonna be pulling all the stints.

And I haven't gotten to read everyone's RP...but i will...and i like the RP's so far...and there hasnt been one that isn't boring or long or anythign like that. Every single one that i have read so far was spectacular and this makes me very motivated to step my game up...so with all of u working hard...this is just motivating me to come up with new ideas to defeat u all!!

lol...sorry if i sound like an ass!!
Old 10-02-2007, 03:05 PM
Gus

dont worry about it, i think we all want to win this tourney as well, and i will pull out all the stints as well, good luck to everyone in the tourney!!! this episode of Meltdown is going to be awesome, i guarandamntee that!!!