WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-17-2017, 06:11 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko View Post
Hey guys, how is everyone? How goes the fed these days? Work and home life do not enable me to check in as often as I'd like
We finally got a World Champion we can be proud of.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 06:21 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Hey guys, how is everyone? How goes the fed these days? Work and home life do not enable me to check in as often as I'd like
Fairly well man. Thanks for checking in.
Old 03-18-2017, 11:12 AM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

What do you folks think of my new tron? It only took 16 hours to upload to Youtube because the internet is terrible at my mothers.

Old 03-18-2017, 11:12 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
What do you folks think of my new tron? It only took 16 hours to upload to Youtube because the internet is terrible at my mothers.

That's really cool. Maybe I'll have you do one for Lynx later....

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 03-18-2017, 11:19 AM
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

I used what Doc told me to use, Sony Vegas. But I didn't know how to render it to MP4, that was the only headache really. Easy program to frig around with.
Old 03-18-2017, 11:37 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
I used what Doc told me to use, Sony Vegas. But I didn't know how to render it to MP4, that was the only headache really. Easy program to frig around with.
Only one I've ever used was Windows Movie Maker. Was it tough to adjust to?

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 03-18-2017, 12:01 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
Only one I've ever used was Windows Movie Maker. Was it tough to adjust to?
No, I had Money for Nothing on Frostwire and dragged it over to Sony Vegas. It shows the length of the song below and all the pitches and stuff. I cut out the first 25-30 seconds then looked for cool text online and Billy Idol GIFs and crowd gifs. Sliced it together in timing with the music best that I could. Had to render it to MP4 then upload to my Youtube account. Thats where my moms internet slowed it down to a 16 hour upload.

I never used 1/3rd of the available tools and managed to spit out a decent enough tron. Pretty easy once you start tinkering around with it. Id rather have a full music video to pick off of but I had alot of trouble downloading one so I used pretty much all GIFS and cool text.
Old 03-18-2017, 03:15 PM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...

Quote:
It's missing some S.H.I.T. Just quit your job so you can come back here.
Haha, I'd love too, I do miss writing, dont get much mental stimulation driving large machinery, but I do very much enjoy that too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Burna View Post
Miss you, hows Ty Burna doing? I would really love too, though I wouldnt be able to commit as fully as S.H.I.T requires me to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Hey, Miko, what's good? Hope things are well on your end man. We just wrapped up Kingdom Come a few weeks back, it was pretty good, though the wrong guy won the main event.
Ah man , I missed Kingdom Come? Was hoping to keep the streak alive, things are great, thank you, I've taken a huge leap and moved in with my girlfriend and her two children, which is something I'd never have done even a year ago, to say my days of drunken philandering are over is an understatement, unfortunately, due to long hours away from any computers thanks to work and literally getting half an hour to myself a week, it means S.H.I.T's on the shelf for the foreseeable future as well. I hope the feds going strong, though I feel your last statement and the quote below are linked somehow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
We finally got a World Champion we can be proud of.
Cooper? Well I am very impressed, well done

Quote:
Fairly well man. Thanks for checking in.
Always a pleasure, hope you're doing good

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one
Old 03-18-2017, 04:27 PM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Miss you, hows Ty Burna doing? I would really love too, though I wouldnt be able to commit as fully as S.H.I.T requires me to
I'm doing well as a mindless IT drone can be. I hope all is well with you good sir. Funny you should mention lack of time, we are trying to open up a part timers set up where you don't RP every single round, maybe once or twice a cycle as needed. If that would interest you certainly hit up Creative.
Old 03-19-2017, 02:52 AM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Burna View Post
I'm doing well as a mindless IT drone can be. I hope all is well with you good sir. Funny you should mention lack of time, we are trying to open up a part timers set up where you don't RP every single round, maybe once or twice a cycle as needed. If that would interest you certainly hit up Creative.
Things are good thanks mate, as I said to Yaz my life has changed tremendously these last 6 months. That could interest me, I still need PC access or something but that certainly appeals

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one