WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-04-2017, 02:00 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Yaz has been on a fed break hence why he's not replied.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 02:03 PM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Vee I wrote your match. In the week I had a day in hospital and lost my job. To top it off I wrote the match three times and my computer crashed.

I gave up and just wrote a basic match.

For the record I voted your RP to win, it was the best RP you've done in a long time and it's a shame I couldn't do it justice.
The idea was not to make Vee look week but Kagura strong. Especially as Kagura won with a Vee mistake and nothing else.
Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Lee : 03-04-2017 at 02:05 PM.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:01 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

In the city of champions, a new champ shall be crowned.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:20 PM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Vee I wrote your match. In the week I had a day in hospital and lost my job. To top it off I wrote the match three times and my computer crashed.

I gave up and just wrote a basic match.

For the record I voted your RP to win, it was the best RP you've done in a long time and it's a shame I couldn't do it justice.
The idea was not to make Vee look week but Kagura strong. Especially as Kagura won with a Vee mistake and nothing else.
It's alright, mate no worries. I just wanted to give a honest review, that's all. Tbh, I always wanted to write RPs against the best writers. So I'm happy the way how it's working out. Ech last round and Prophet this round so it's fine for me.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
WWF Hardcore Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Is there a new schedule out for this season? Will WZCW head to Canada? Will I ask a fourth question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous
Jinder needs to rip someone's heart out while saying "KA-LI-MA!"
Old 03-04-2017, 05:46 PM
Join WZCW today!

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Is there a new schedule out for this season? Will WZCW head to Canada? Will I ask a fourth question?
I tried to convince Yaz to let us do a mythical places tour for the next rounds. A show in Hogwarts, a show in Erebor, a show on the Death Star... You get the picture. He said to ask again later, like a magic 8-ball.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:07 PM

There's one done but my aims to go through it so most people get a home town mention.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...

I'm changing Eve's hometown when the schedule gets released. What will you do then? Edit the schedule? Ha! Not likely.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:40 PM

Nah I'll edit Eve's hometown.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:02 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find'er Woo'er Ryder View Post
I sent in a pm to yaz explaining the no show and haven't received a response.
Like Lee said, I took the round off, so I've done almost nothing.

Not to sound like a dick, but I'm not sure how I was supposed to respond. You aren't in any trouble, but like other than wishing you well, what was I supposed to say?

I hope you get better soon, feel free to send a PM if you need extended time off.