WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-03-2017, 12:06 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 12:42 AM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
I wish I was alive for Kayfabe. It would probably be a lot more fun to watch.
Did you not watch during the Monday Night Wars? Shit was fucking intense. Sting was the end all be all of heroes to us middle schoolers.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:01 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Burna View Post
Did you not watch during the Monday Night Wars? Shit was fucking intense. Sting was the end all be all of heroes to us middle schoolers.
Those were the days. I've been re-watching a lot of the old stuff for nostalgia in recent months on the Network.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:06 AM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Nah, started watching in '02
Old 02-03-2017, 01:13 AM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
I remember school yard arguments between those of us that liked WCW and those others that liked WWE. Goldberg vs Kane. Sting vs Undertaker. Hogan vs Austin. The Outsiders vs The New Age Outlaws.

I remember those arguments.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:40 AM
Soulberg
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Only WCW guys all of my friends and I like were DDP and Norman Smiley. Sting was a loser, the NWO was blah (this is around 98/99), and we weren't into the Cruisers that much because we couldn't do most of their moves.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:11 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

I was like "I'll write the intro for KC" and thought it'd be a quick job. Like 3 hours later I've just finished it.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:13 AM
Join WZCW today!

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

To be fair, it is on point. Amazing.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:17 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Is it going to be posted tomorrow? If yes, kudos for being punctual.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:29 AM
Join WZCW today!

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

It's going to be posted tonight...