WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-17-2015, 07:10 PM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Web V3 View Post
I really hope title belts are sanitized when they change hands.....some of these superstars do some weird shit with em
I'll just have new ones made.
Old 09-17-2015, 07:27 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Burna View Post
That's prolly the safest bet
Old 09-17-2015, 07:53 PM
:( lost ma Mayhem Title
WWE Diva's Champion

Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Burna View Post
New ones you will never win?

Thanks to Dave for the Sig!

Like Creative Writing? Join WZCW today!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 10:38 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
I really hope title belts are sanitized when they change hands.....some of these superstars do some weird shit with em
Theron brought his to a D&D session and used it as his "prop" that he held up when speaking to signify that he was speaking as his character instead of himself. Does that count as weird?

Trivial out-of-kayfabe note: this is an actual rule that has been enforced at a couple of my real D&D groups.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 09-17-2015, 10:42 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Na. I'm talking more about Scumm,Taylor n Stormrage lol
Old 09-17-2015, 10:58 PM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

I'll make sure Fallout gets Mikey's belt.

CREDIT: DAVE
Old 09-17-2015, 11:03 PM
Yippie Kay Yay, Motherf**ker
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Na. I'm talking more about Scumm, Taylor n Stormrage lol
This isn't a problem, I guess.
Old 09-17-2015, 11:04 PM
The Premier Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Jones Is My Sugar Daddy View Post
I'll make sure Fallout gets Mikey's belt.
That belt is already reserved for Armando.....
Old 09-17-2015, 11:08 PM
Alternative Fact Checker
ROH Pure Champion

Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...Get In The Bag, Spidey is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via Skype™ to Get In The Bag, Spidey

Old 09-17-2015, 11:09 PM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
That belt is already reserved for Armando.....
We will need someone to carry the belts for us. How gracious of you to offer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexual Objectification Panda View Post
Think of it this way; what was the last promo you saw, that made it feel "real" to you? When was the last time you actually questioned if what you were witnessing was real?
I felt the need to answer this. I grew up relatively close to MSG, and met many of the wrestlers in the late 80's and early 90's. I saw Macho Man as the nice guy that would buy a kid a hot dog, as well as seeing him be the jealous husband on TV, so I have always been a little jaded by promos that are supposed to be real.

The few promos that really felt like they were real, and meant something, all happened way too long ago. "Cane Dewey" was, is, and always will be my favorite promo. CM Punk was close, but that was so screwed up by the powers that be.

I can't think of a single promo during the modern era that really gave me those chills that you're talking about (but don't mention). The build for HBK/Taker and HBK/Flair was up there, but there wasn't a single moment (until Flair whispering "Thank you").

Tasty definitely nailed it with this, and the mistake I may have made, was reading the Discussion thread, before reading the promo.

CREDIT: DAVE