WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-24-2007, 10:38 PM
I used to be a big deal
WWE European Champion

Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't need to make predictions, I decide who wins the matches bitch.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:40 PM
The Great Khali is really immortal
Knockout Champion

wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...

Ok then Triple H, no problem.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:41 PM
Dufflebag Mod!!
WWE Diva's Champion

sincade20 is looking to come up from OCW...sincade20 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to sincade20

I don t know it seem pretty tight. Right now.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:45 PM
Sausage Farmers
Knockout Champion

Big Ace scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Ace scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Ace scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Ace scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Ace scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Ace scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Ace scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Ace scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Ace scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Ace scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Ace scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Big Ace Send a message via MSN to Big Ace Send a message via Yahoo to Big Ace

My promo sucked. I'm probably not winning anyway :P
Old 07-24-2007, 10:48 PM
I used to be a big deal
WWE European Champion

Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...

Then only thing you're winning is the loser award
Old 07-24-2007, 11:56 PM
SmackDown! is MY Show
World Heavyweight Champion

A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to A.J.

The Loser award I have seen that before it has a Prax's face on it haha
Old 07-25-2007, 12:56 AM
I'm Not From Your Country
WCW TV Champion

Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...

So, who's winning the battle royal? (Note, I'm open to any and all bribes...just joking.)

BTW, my prediction for the winner of the Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament is...DC. Just an early one. Prove me wrong people, prove me wrong.

And Hasheem, on behalf of every one: shut your damn mouth before we break every bone in your terrorist body, before you can blow yourself to pieces. You praise Allah? Well I praise my fists, and you'll be praying to them for mercy soon.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:18 AM
The Great Khali is really immortal
Knockout Champion

wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downward Spiral View Post
So, who's winning the battle royal? (Note, I'm open to any and all bribes...just joking.)

Oh hell no, no bribes here. I aint going Downward on your Spiral!
Old 07-25-2007, 03:12 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

michigan is looking to come up from OCW...michigan is looking to come up from OCW...michigan is looking to come up from OCW...michigan is looking to come up from OCW...michigan is looking to come up from OCW...michigan is looking to come up from OCW...michigan is looking to come up from OCW...

Everest my friends, Everest is your winner. Just wanted to say I'm having a great time. Wonderful RP's and it seems a nice collection of talent. Good luck to everyone. Match predictions coming later, still not enough roleplays to decide for me.

But you better be careful Everest is coming and will be a player in this league for a long long time.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:12 PM
The Heel John Cena!
WWF Hardcore Champion

The Enforcer worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Enforcer worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Enforcer worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Enforcer worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Enforcer worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Enforcer worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Enforcer worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Enforcer worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Enforcer worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I deff see Joseph Rios winning the WZCW title!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I dont know the Enforcer Much but il go with Jericho type heel doesnt talk that much but when he does its golden