WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-24-2007, 08:55 PM
I used to be a big deal
WWE European Champion

Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...
Default WZCW Discussion Thread

I think it's time to get a little banter going.

Wanna discuss something going on in the fed? Talk about your match or who you think will win another match, etc etc? Post it in here.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:14 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoshK1985 is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Send a message via AIM to JoshK1985

Not to toot High Society's horn or anything.. But I think we have something magical happening.. THe heat me,aj and sincade our getting is awesome.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:16 PM
The Great Khali is really immortal
Knockout Champion

wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...

I agree with Josh. I htink High Society has the potentail to be something special and memorable here in WZCW. Only a few weeks in and the list of guys they have pissed off and hate them keeps growing.

The fact the guys are all good rps helps keep High Society a dangerous propostion.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:16 PM
I used to be a big deal
WWE European Champion

Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshK1985 View Post
Not to toot High Society's horn or anything.. But I think we have something magical happening.. THe heat me,aj and sincade our getting is awesome.
I hate all of you.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:17 PM
Knockout Champion

wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prax View Post
I hate all of you.
Well we all hate you to Prax, but we have to work with you. SO we deal with it in our own ways.

**Opens another bottle of Jack Daniels**
Old 07-24-2007, 09:33 PM
Melon Farmer

We see the Manager of Mohammad Hasheem, Rajeem, coming out of a silver lexus!

Rajeem: Well well well, another stupid, idiotic topic made by u stupid american's and once again, Mohammad Hasheem wasn't invited nor included! Well i can garantee u one thing and one thing only! Mohammad Hasheem is the future of this pathetic place you call the WZCW! Death To You all, Death To America!

(Sorry guys for the "Death To You all, Death To America!" comment but that is gonna be my people's phrase now! Sorry in advance if it offends anyone)
Old 07-24-2007, 09:35 PM
Knockout Champion

Side note, Hasheem sucks donkeys balls, no really he does.

FACT.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:37 PM
SmackDown! is MY Show
World Heavyweight Champion

A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to A.J.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wotdoiput View Post
Well we all hate you to Prax, but we have to work with you. SO we deal with it in our own ways.

**Opens another bottle of Jack Daniels**
Sad Prax is driving wot to be the male Lindsey Lohan
Old 07-24-2007, 09:43 PM
Melon Farmer

Rajeem: Well Excuse me, Mr. Aaron "The not-so Highlight" Craig. I mean your comment on how much Mr. Hasheem ,TO YOU!, rules. I admit he does rule! You are by far the most boringest person i have ever seen! You think you are the coolest thing to ever happen to America? Haha, then you would be right, because America is the most boring and quietest country in the world! America reminds of what other Forums Site, Sessy, SHS, SCS, hmm i quite can't figure it out, but anyways, Mr. Craig, and to everyone that reads this, On behlaf of Mohammad Hasheem, I am giving u one of 2 choices:

Join me or die, like America will!!

أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا
Old 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Dufflebag Mod!!
WWE Diva's Champion

sincade20 is looking to come up from OCW...sincade20 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to sincade20

Thanx a lot for the love or hate. It duely appreciated but you think you hate us now we got more in store