WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-11-2017, 11:28 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

What's the inspiration for Lynx?

Why did you chose Seth Rollins for it?

Is it a transitional character or permanent?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
You look similar to John Morrison with longer hair than him.
Thanks. I've gotten comparisons to Shawn Michaels, Roman Reigns, Undertaker, Edge, and even Diesel before, but you're the first to make a comparison in my appearance to John Morrison. I was a big fan of his so that's a compliment.

Quote:
What's the inspiration for Lynx?
The Chrono series.

Quote:
Why did you chose Seth Rollins for it?
He's my favorite wrestler out of those who came to Raw/Smackdown in the past decade so I figured why not.

Quote:
Is it a transitional character or permanent?
Transitional. I'm entering into a really busy season and this is a chance to try a different character for a bit.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Seth Rollins is damn good but his booking was lackluster after his return from injury. Not to forget that this feud with Triple H dragged a lot.

Best of luck with the new character.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:55 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Hey look, my sig evolved again! Added some more Zelda stuff as well as a couple of other FF heroes and tried to touch up the side plates to make it easier to see the graphics. Gotta make sure my sideplates look good now that I'm the Universal Champion right?

Quote:
Seth Rollins is damn good but his booking was lackluster after his return from injury. Not to forget that this feud with Triple H dragged a lot.
The booking didn't bug me as much as it did others. Would have loved to see him win the Universal Championship. Maybe after the Trips thing finally has closure. It's obviously an important storyline to them as they did not drop it after not one but two injuries.

Quote:
Best of luck with the new character.
Thanks. We'll see how it goes.

Quote:
Old 03-14-2017, 09:32 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

I loved Lynx's debut RolePlay.

It was something unique. Good start.
Old 03-25-2017, 01:26 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod

The first of two bosses in the Earth Cave, and he is by a landslide the easier of the two. FF1 Walkthrough thread should be ready to launch soon.

Quote:
Old 04-16-2017, 12:00 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod

The second of the two Earth Cave bosses and the first Elemental Fiend.... This intimidating 8 bit villain is Lich the Elemental Fiend of Earth. One of the game's toughest bosses.

Quote:
Old 04-16-2017, 12:41 AM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

That's quite the hair, man. I'm 2 years younger than you and I'm already balding :/
Old 04-29-2017, 10:15 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

And no, the items still don't mean anything. Enjoy collecting them in your rep CP screens though.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2017, 12:07 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

Quote:
That's quite the hair, man. I'm 2 years younger than you and I'm already balding :/
I'm three years younger, and the intersection between the top, and back, of my head, is disgusting. Although, my receding hairline is still passable (read: able to trick people I'm not balding if you only view me from the front).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
And no, the items still don't mean anything. Enjoy collecting them in your rep CP screens though.
Thank you for the rep, and the items, but you're slacking, Dagger. Shinchan has 7 out of 20 slots, whilst your high score was only six out of 20 slots.

And no, I'm not baiting for rep.