WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW Roleplay Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 08:27 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default AS 115 - Tony Mancini versus Vox

RP deadline is Monday the 13th of March at 23:59 EST!

Extensions available on request.
Old 03-13-2017, 06:30 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

The camera turns on to show us Tony climbing out of bed at two o'clock in the morning as we hear Amelia crying as only a hungry infant can.

Tony (groggy and half asleep): I hear you Neonata (baby girl), give me a sec to go make you a bottle.

Half asleep Tony shuffles to the kitchen and grabs a jug of baby water as well as the formula and he quickly makes a bottle. After squirting a few drops on his wrist to make sure it's not to hot he takes it and goes back into his room to pick up his crying daughter. He goes out to the living room and sits in his recliner so he can gently rock her back to sleep. As he is looking down at his child his mind goes back to the conversation he had in Boston with Logan McAllister.

*****Flashback from a couple days before Ascension 114*****

Tony: Uggg, of all the cities for him to live in why does it have to be this one? I can't stand it here.

People stare at him in his I <3 NY shirt and a couple of the more drunk ones tell him to fuck off and die. Tony ignores them and walks down the street until he gets to a particular house. He stares at it for a bit and takes a deep breath as he walks up to the house of the one man that can help him, Logan McAllister, The Son of Boston. He knocks on the door and qiuckly hears footsteps as Logan's fianceť Brittany O'Shea answers the door.

Tony: Hi, we've never met but my name is...

Brittany: I know who you are Mr. Mancini. What I want to know is what you're doing here, we're all a bit busy. Hayden and I are taking it easy after we got in a car accident and Logan isn't taking it that well. He's also got a match with Vox coming up on Meltdown he needs to get ready for.

At that point they both hear Hayden and Logan from inside the house.

Hayden: Nooooo! Dad you HAVE to go! I'll be okay, Brittany will be here with me. You woulda been champion again if you didn't decide to stay with us. Go show WZCW that Logan McAllister is back and focused on gaining more gold! Use me here at home for your motivation dad, but you gotta go!

Logan: Are you sure buddy?

Hayden: Yea dad I'm sure. Go beat up that Vox, do it impressively and maybe WZCW can do something special for ya next round since the shows will be here in Boston! Well, maybe they won't but still, you can't NOT be on the show the first time they've come to Boston since you've been around.

Logan: Okay then pal, guess your dad is gonna go back to kicking ass on his way to securing more gold. Vox is in for a world of trouble Hayden! Now let your dad try this crazy VR thing.

Brittany smiles at the exchange between her guys and motions Tony inside as she takes him to the sitting room where Logan has a VR headset on as he looks around at whatever game he's playing. Hayden looks up at the two people who walked into the room. As he sees who is with Brittany a look of surprise and a smile appears on his face.

Hayden: Dad, you didn't tell me anyone from WZCW was coming over to see you! This is awesome.

Tony smiles at Hayden's enthusiasm and ruffles his hair a bit

Tony: Hey little man, you taking care of that birthday present I gave you? When I become the biggest Superstar WZCW has ever seen it'll be worth a lot of money.

Hayden: That's never gonna happen Tony, my dad is gonna be the biggest WZCW Superstar ever. You can be second biggest.

Tony: Speaking of your dad do you mind if I talk to him for a little bit about some things?

Hayden: Sure, go ahead. I'll be right here so when you guys are done you can come play video games with us before you leave.

Tony nods his head as Logan hands his son the VR headset and leads Tony to the kitchen where Brittany grabs a couple Boston Lagers and sets them on the table. Tony opens his and takes a sip as Logan looks at him with aprehension in his eyes.

Logan: How can I help you Tony? It's not every day someone from WZCW randomly shows up at my door.

Tony: I'm sorry I didn't call you before I showed up but I was afraid that you would say no if I asked over the phone. I need some advice and you're the only one who can give it to me.

Logan: What can I help you with? Last time I checked I don't have any history with the Mob.

Tony grimaces as he takes another sip of his [I[Sam Adams[/i] and Brittany lightly punches Logan on the shoulder and tells him to be nice.

Tony: I can't say I didn't deserve that but no that's not what I need help with.

At a loss for words Tony takes out his phone and shows both Logan and Brittany the pictures of Amelia he's been taking lately.

Brittany: That's a beautiful little girl Anthony, is she yours?

Tony: She is. CPS just gave me the OK to take her home after her mother died of a drug overdose. My problem is I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't know how to balance being a WZCW Superstar and a father and I'm afraid that Amelia will be taken away from me and that terrifies me more than I thought was possible.

Drinking about half of what's left in his beer bottle he watches both Logan and Brittany glance at each other before saying anything.

Logan: Well this is the last thing I expected to hear when you said you needed my advice.

Tony: I wasn't expecting to have to ask anything like this so I guess that puts in the same boat.

Logan looks Tony in the eyes as he thinks about what he should say.

Logan: I can only talk about me and my family but nothing is more important to me than my son and my fiancť. Everything I do both inside a WZCW ring and outside is for them. You need to have that same mentality when it comes to your daughtah. Can you say that everything you do is for Amelia.

Tony finishes his beer as he thinks about what Logan said and comes to a rather harsh realization.

Tony: No, I can't say that right now. I like to think I'm getting to that point though.

Logan: You need to get there soon otherwise you will lose your daughtah and losing a child isn't something I would wish on my worst enemy. When you do get there balancing being a dad and a WZCW Superstah will be easy.

With that Logan gets up and claps Tony on the shoulder as he walks back to the sitting room where Hayden is still playing video games.

Logan: Feel free to hang out with us a bit before you leave, I'm sure Hayden would love it.

Tony nods his head and smiles as he gets up and follows them to the sitting room. He watches Hayden play but his mind is thinking on what Logan told him in the kitchen.

*****Present day in Yonkers 3AM*****

Tony looks down at Amelia who is slowly falling back asleep and smiles at her as he comes to the realization he should have come to weeks ago.

Tony: Logan was one hundred percent right Neonata. You are my whole world and I there is nothing I won't do for you. Vox may think he's doing good with all his telethons and raising money for all these different causes but when I beat him on Ascension he will realize those don't mean anything because I won't be doing this for myself or to pad my win/loss record. From this moment forward my wins and everything I do outside the ring will be for you. You will have a father you can be proud of I promise.

He gently kisses Amelia on the forehead as he gets up and carries her back to the room and puts her in the bassinet before climbing back into his own bed and quickly falling back asleep.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-13-2017, 10:53 PM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

[EXT. Streets of Boston]

(Vox is walking intently down an empty sidewalk on a busy street, the camera 8 feet from him. Van Diemenís Land by U2 plays in the background)

Vox: This world is a fragile one. We all make up the fabric of its existence. Every person, every animal, every one of Godís creatures work toward making this world our home. Unfortunately, we havenít all done our fair share in making this world a better, and loving plaÖ

*A bystander walks up to Vox*

Bystander: Thank you Vox! Youíre saving us all!

Vox: CUT!

*Vox motions to Paul, the director*

Vox: Paul, the timing is off again.

Paul: Iím sorry, mate.

Vox: Donít be sorry, be better. *Vox looks to the ďBystanderĒ* Good friend, you gotta work on the timing. Youíre coming in too early. Wait until I finish ďplace.Ē OkÖletís try this again. You guys are all doing a good job, but letís do a great one!

Paul: Ok everybody! Letís do it again from the top! Vox, get back to your mark! Bystander, get back to your mark! Cue sound! 3Ö2Ö1ÖACTION!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yQk5HQtQ4Q

(Vox is walking more intently down an empty sidewalk on a busy street, the camera 8 feet from him. Van Diemenís Land by U2 plays in the background)

Vox: This world is a fragile one. We all make up the fabric of its existence. Every person, every animal, every one of Godís creatures work toward making this world our home. Unfortunately, we havenít all done our fair share in making this world a better, and loving place.

Vox: And so are you, love. Thank you! God bless you!

Bystander: *Faints*

*Vox steps over the Bystander*

Vox: To achieve this, we have to work harder. We have to look to the stars for guidance. With the grace of God, we can find our salvation within ourselves and for our little blue planet.

*A double decker tourist bus passes by Vox*

Bus Passengers: (In unison) WE LOVE YOU VOX!!!

Vox: (to fans) AND I LOVE YOU!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Bus: *cheers*

Vox: Fans, heh? To get back on topic, The Vox Foundation has set up a toll free number that you can call or text in donations to. We put our money towards a variety of causes, the main ones for this month being building schools in the Sudan, getting tuberculosis medicine to Guyana, and the museum we are setting up here in the United States to educate you fine people about The Troubles in Ireland. Donations can be as little as $5, with no ceiling for your kind generosityÖ

Bostonian Fan: HEY MAN, FUCK YOU!!!

Vox: Excuse me?!

Director: CUT!!! CUT!!! WHAT THE HELL?!

Bostonian Fan: Hey prick, you talked shit awn Boston last week! FUCK YOU!!! THIS IS AR HOME!!!

Vox: And youíre a great representation of it! You repugnant swine! Get out of here, you ill-conceived creature. Iím over here saving the world, when you canít even save up to get yourself a nice shirt.

Bostonian Fan: Iím gonna boo your ass all ova the arena tonight!

Vox: Doubtful! I doubt you could even afford a ticket! Whatís your name?

Bostonian Fan: *Flashes ticket* Tom Ben Damon! I got my name changed for my heroes!

Vox: I bet you stole it, you disgusting thief. You coward Irish. Youíve messed this whole thing up. Ugh. PAUL! Get this loser out of here, and letís do it again from the top!

Director: CLEAR THE SET! VOX, to your mark! Bystander, to your mark!
ReggieÖReggie! Goddamn it, whereís Reggie?

Reggie: Here boss.

Director: Reggie, call the bus back and have them come around, tell them we have to do the take again. And keep ANYONE who isnít supposed to be on this shoot out of our area. I donít wanna have to shoot this again!

Reggie: Yes sir. *Speaks into walkie talkie* Letís get the bus back around. I know itís a painÖtell the riders weíll buy them lunchÖand the autographs yeahÖThanks Tom.

Director: We ready?

Reggie: Theyíll be back around, yeah.

Director: Rock ní Roll. OK! ROLL SOUND! 3Ö2Ö1ÖACTION!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yQk5HQtQ4Q

(Vox is walking even more intently down an empty sidewalk on a busy street, the camera 8 feet from him. Van Diemenís Land by U2 plays in the background)

Vox: This world is a fragile one. We all make up the fabric of its existence. Every person, every animal, every one of Godís creatures work toward making this world our home. Unfortunately, we havenít all done our fair share in making this world a better, and loving place.

Vox: And so are you, love. Thank you! God bless you!

Bystander: *Faints*

*Vox steps over the Bystander*

Vox: To achieve this, we have to work harder. We have to look to the stars for guidance. With the grace of God, we can find our salvation within ourselves and for our little blue planet.

*A double decker tourist bus passes by Vox*

Bus Passnegers: (In unison) WE LOVE YOU VOX!!!

Vox: (to fans) AND I LOVE YOU!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Bus: *cheers*

Vox: Fans, heh? To get back on topic, The Vox Foundation has set up a toll free number that you can call or text in donations to, which you can see below. We put our money towards a variety of causes, the main ones for this month being building schools in the Sudan, getting tuberculosis medicine to Guyana, and the museum we are setting up here in the United States to educate you fine people about The Troubles in Ireland. Donations can be as little as $5, with no ceiling for your kind generosity. For all text donations, please donít forget to use the hashtag #SaveUsVox, same if you talk about us on Facebook or Twitter. Together, we can make this all work. We are the future, every last one of us. God bless you, God bless you all!

Director: CUT! PRINT! BEAUTIFUL!

Vox: Oh man, that was great. Iím glad we did it that third time, Iím AMPED now!

Director: Vox, you were great! I should be able to get this properly edited and cut for tonightís show.

Vox: Beautiful. Iím going to head to the arena. Iíve got your name on a list so you can deliver the tape.

Director: Sounds good. HeyÖoh shit, itís another oneÖ

Female Bostonian Fan: FUCK YOU PRICK!!! BOSTON IS AR HOME!!!

Vox: Well, thatís unfortunate.

Female Bostonian Fan: WHY DID YOU MAKE FUN OF US?!

Vox: Why does a fish swim?

Female Bostonian Fan: WHARGHT?!

Vox: Because it needs to be done.

Female Bostonian Fan: I hope you get your ass kicked tonight!

Vox: Highly doubtful. Tony Mancini is a joke. Just a wannabe Christian convert. Same way youíre a wannabe human being.

Female Bostonian Fan: WHARGHT?!

Vox: I believe his conversion about as much as I believe you passed the 8th grade. This ďChristianĒ hasnít made any charitable donations. He cares about his kid, so what? YOUíRE SUPPOSED TO! Itís not a cross to bear, itís something thatís required of you as a person. Iím out here saving the world, he just goes out and disappoints his family. Why are you rooting for him anyway? Heís from New York.

Female Bostonian Fan: BECAUZ URE A PRICK!!! YOU HATE BOSTON!

Vox: So does anyone with half a brain.

Female Bostonian Fan: I hope you get hit by a car and die!

Vox: I hope Roger Goodell becomes commissioner for life.

Female Bostonian Fan: FUCK YOU!!!

*entering the arena through the door, the Female Bostonian Fan is not allowed to enter*

Vox: Thatís great! Have a wonderful one! God bless you!

Security: Hot damn! That woman was PISSED!

Vox: Yeah, donít let her in here. Thereís another guy, weird stalker guy named Tom Ben DamonÖkeep him out too. If you see either of them, have them arrested or shot or whatever. Iíve got to zen out before my match tonight. God bless you.

*Vox walks off into the locker room*