WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #41  
Old 03-13-2017, 05:02 AM
roipdh123 roipdh123 is offline
Registered User
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 302
roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

WrestleMania 33 - How WWE Should have booked it:

0.Enzo Amore and Big Cass def. The Club © to win the WWE Raw Tag Team Championships.
0.American Alpha © def. The Usos to retain the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championships.
0.Luke Harper won the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal by last eliminating Rusev.
0.Neville © def. Austin Aries in a Lumberjack Match to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship.
1.Finn Balor def. Samoa Joe, Sami Zayn © , Sheamus, Cesaro and Tye Dillinger in a Ladder Match to win the WWE United States Championship.
2.Baron Corbin def. Dean Ambrose © in a No Holds Barred Match to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship.
3.Alexa Bliss © def. Mickie James and Becky Lynch in a Triple Threat Match to retain the WWE SmackDown Womens Championship.
4.Brock Lesnar def. Braun Strowman
5.Bray Wyatt def. Randy Orton.
6.Seth Rollins def. Triple H in an Unsanctioned Match.
7.Bayley def. Charlotte ©, Sasha Banks and Nia Jax in a Fatal 4 Way Match to win the WWE Raw Womens Championship.
8.The Miz © def. AJ Styles to retain the WWE Championship
9.Roman Reigns def. Bill Goldberg
10.Kevin Owens © def. Chris Jericho to retain the WWE Universal Championship.
11.The Undertaker def. John Cena
__________________
WWE - Top 3: Ambrose & Wyatt & Rollins.
WWE - Hate 3: Cena & The Bellas .
TNA - Top 3: EC3 & Spud & Lashley.
TNA - Hate 3: Dixie & Anderson & EY.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-24-2017, 06:19 AM
rge2010's Avatar
rge2010 rge2010 is offline
Registered User
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,727
rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

My first ever Wrestlemania!!!! It was good, had some very good matches but large parts were carried by Monsoon and Heenan as this event was some of their finest work. My booking is much better in my opinion.

Wrestlemania 8

SINGLES MATCH - Shawn Michaels vs Marty Jannetty
This would have been my opener. Marty had gone through the barber shop window previously so this feud was red hot.

SINGLES MATCH - Tatanka vs British Bulldog
Tatanka was building momentum as undefeated so having him face off against another face the calibre of The British Bulldog. Face vs face matches were fairly rare during these days so it would have being unique.

SINGLES MATCH - The Undertaker vs Papa Shango
I cannot remember these two ever having a proper feud but I think WWF missed a trick! Both were made for each other and the Funeral Parlour segments would have been fantastic.

TAG TITLE - Money Inc (c) vs Natural Disasters vs Legion of Doom vs The Beverley Brothers
I would have made this a 4 way elimination match. Two heel teams and two face teams. LOD came out and did an interview. Should have been on the card.

IC TITLE - Roddy Piper (c) vs Bret Hart
The only match I would keep. This was a classic that really started to give Bret momentum.

SINGLES MATCH - Randy Savage vs Jake Roberts
Another feud with a good story. Savage got bitten and they feuded up to the Rumble with the pay off at a Saturday Night Main Event. I think this feud and match was Mania worthy.

OPEN CHALLENGE - Sid Justice vs The Ultimate Warrior
Sid was a big scary dude who was screwed out of the Rumble and the title. It was bogus! He could have issued an open challenge which would have paved the way for a Warrior return and a quick squash.

BATTLE ROYAL - 20 men
A filler to get folk on the card and give the audience a rest before the main event. Big Boss Man, Sgt Slaughter, Jim Duggan, El Matador, Virgil, Owen Hart, Jimmy Snuka, Mountie, Barbarian, Warlord, Bezerker, Repo Man, Skinner, Rick Martel, Bushwackers, Nasty Boys.

WWE TITLE - Ric Flair (c) vs Hulk Hogan
The match that never happened. Vince McMahon of today would have bumped their heads together and demanded it happened. Sadly egos got in the way and we missed a golden opportunity.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-24-2017, 07:20 AM
HBKperfect23 HBKperfect23 is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 511
HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Wrestlemania 9:
This is the official start of the new generation. Past stars Hogan, Savage, and Perfect put over the future of the company: Bret, Shawn, and Yoko.

IC Title Shawn Michaels (c) vs Mr Perfect
Shawn keeps the title. Give them 25 minutes and really showcase Shawn. This solidifies Shawn as the new top upper mid card heel.

Lex Luger vs Tito Santana
Luger Squash

Tatanka vs Doink
Tatanka gets the win. Sets up his push to the ic title (over Shawn at Summerslam, should ends the undefeated streak winning the ic title back at the rumble)

Tag Titles: Steiners (c) vs Money Inc
Money inc takes the titles back

Bob Backlund vs Razor Ramon
The match should be a little longer and Backlund should take the razors edge

Hulk Hogan vs Yokozuna
Yoko goes over clean

Undertaker vs Giant Gonzalez
Same match. I'm fine with this being the Taker match. Giant Gonzales had the look and was a good mini feud for Taker.

WWF Championship Bret Hart (c) vs Randy Savage
Savage wins the rumble. It starts as a respect feud. They tag on raw on night and start having problems. Savage goes tweener a month leading into mania. Give them 30 minutes. Bret wins with the sharpshooter. Savage raises his hand and hands him the title afterwards.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-25-2017, 09:42 PM
spaldoni spaldoni is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 117
spaldoni is looking to come up from OCW...spaldoni is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

I'm going to try WrestleMania 4. I would book this event in the Philadelphia Spectrum.

Ted Dibiase (c) vs Randy Savage- World Title Bout. After Andre gives Ted the belt I would of gone all out with the Million Dollar Man character. I would of had him buy the best lawyers and maybe work an angle where he bribes some WWF officials in order for the decision to stand recognizing him as WWF Champion.

Hulk Hogan vs Andre the Giant- Steel Cage

Honkytonk Man (c) vs Bam Bam Bigelow- IC Title

Strike Force (c) vs Demolition- Tag Title Bout

Jake The Snake vs Outlaw Ron Bass- I like this match up because being the tough cowboy he is, Bass wouldn't be afraid of snakes.

Butch Reed/One Man Gang vs Don Muraco/Hacksaw Duggan- Fun match with a Mid-South feel to it.

Ultimate Warrior vs Hercules

Brutus Beefcake vs Greg Valentine-nice undercard grudge match

Islanders vs British Bulldogs- I just think this works better as a standard tag match.

Ricky Steamboat vs Harley Race- A gem of a match

Ken Patera vs Rick Rude- Patera has history with Heenan so he gets the new muscle.

Battle Royal- Same ending with Bad News Brown winning
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-26-2017, 03:32 AM
roipdh123 roipdh123 is offline
Registered User
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 302
roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Wrestle Mania XXVI

No Disqualification, No Count Out Career vs Career Match
Triple H def. Shawn Michales

Singles Match with the S.E.S. banned from ringside
The Undertaker def. Cm Punk

Singles Match for the WWE Championship
Sheamus (2010 Royal Rumble Winner) def. Batista (C)

Unsancionted Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Edge def. Chris Jericho (C).

Three on Two Handicap Match
John Cena and Bret Hart def. The Legacy (Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase)

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Christian def. John Morrison, R Truth, Kofi Kingston. Shelton Benjamin, Rey Mysterio, Kane and Evan Bourne.

Singles Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Drew Mclntyre (C) def. Matt Hardy

Champion vs Champion Interpromotional Lumberjill Match
Maryse def. Mickie James

Triple Tag Team Match for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championships
ShowMiz (The Miz and The Big Show) (C) def. The Hart Dynasty and The World's Strongest Tag Team (Mark Henry and MVP).

Eight Man "Unique" Tag Team Match (opener)
Carlito, Finlay, Goldust and Santino Marrela def. Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, William Regal and Zack Ryder.
__________________
WWE - Top 3: Ambrose & Wyatt & Rollins.
WWE - Hate 3: Cena & The Bellas .
TNA - Top 3: EC3 & Spud & Lashley.
TNA - Hate 3: Dixie & Anderson & EY.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 03-27-2017, 08:47 AM
rge2010's Avatar
rge2010 rge2010 is offline
Registered User
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,727
rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBKperfect23 View Post
Wrestlemania 9:
This is the official start of the new generation. Past stars Hogan, Savage, and Perfect put over the future of the company: Bret, Shawn, and Yoko.

IC Title Shawn Michaels (c) vs Mr Perfect
Shawn keeps the title. Give them 25 minutes and really showcase Shawn. This solidifies Shawn as the new top upper mid card heel.

Lex Luger vs Tito Santana
Luger Squash

Tatanka vs Doink
Tatanka gets the win. Sets up his push to the ic title (over Shawn at Summerslam, should ends the undefeated streak winning the ic title back at the rumble)

Tag Titles: Steiners (c) vs Money Inc
Money inc takes the titles back

Bob Backlund vs Razor Ramon
The match should be a little longer and Backlund should take the razors edge

Hulk Hogan vs Yokozuna
Yoko goes over clean

Undertaker vs Giant Gonzalez
Same match. I'm fine with this being the Taker match. Giant Gonzales had the look and was a good mini feud for Taker.

WWF Championship Bret Hart (c) vs Randy Savage
Savage wins the rumble. It starts as a respect feud. They tag on raw on night and start having problems. Savage goes tweener a month leading into mania. Give them 30 minutes. Bret wins with the sharpshooter. Savage raises his hand and hands him the title afterwards.
Bret Hart vs Hulk Hogan for the title was the planned main event. With a rematch scheduled for Summerslam 93.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 03-27-2017, 01:12 PM
THTRobtaylor's Avatar
THTRobtaylor THTRobtaylor is offline
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,187
THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

It's easy to rebook the early manias how we'd like to have seen it.. not so easy at the time... We have years of hindsight as to what certain people became or didn't... Vince didn't have that then - often he had to go with who was hot at the time or people to make them look good.

Mania 2 is a classic example... Bundy sucked as an opponent and the match didn't do great... but what it did do was give Hogan a chance to... for the first time, face a behemoth and see if it could potentially work with Andre. Likewise, at 4 it would have been easy to let Hogan/Andre be outside the tournament, and arguably better in a cage... but then you needed more people of quality in the tourney and they were already filling it with guys who'd been in the WWF less than a year after their first big "oil-change" of talent in 87. They didn't know Bam Bam could carry an NFL star to a Mania main event... or Rick Rude would be the best heel of a generation or that DiBiase or Jake, good as he was would never reach the heights they planned for him cos of their backstage antics...

The way to fix that tourney is to perhaps bring Bob Backlund or if he could remotely go at that point, Bruno in to it... the "ageing star" going for glory would have been a good wrinkle for the tourney, only for DiBiase to steal his thunder in the semi.

The thing I look most sadly on is how much talent WASN'T ever at a Mania in their prime... The Rock N' Rolls/Midnights/Cornette... Harley a year or two earlier than he was or The Horsemen as a unit. Imagine how Mania 5 could have looked if they'd managed to get Flair and kept Steamboat...
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 03-27-2017, 01:34 PM
HeenanGorilla HeenanGorilla is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 457
HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
It's easy to rebook the early manias how we'd like to have seen it.. not so easy at the time... We have years of hindsight as to what certain people became or didn't... Vince didn't have that then - often he had to go with who was hot at the time or people to make them look good.

Mania 2 is a classic example... Bundy sucked as an opponent and the match didn't do great... but what it did do was give Hogan a chance to... for the first time, face a behemoth and see if it could potentially work with Andre. Likewise, at 4 it would have been easy to let Hogan/Andre be outside the tournament, and arguably better in a cage... but then you needed more people of quality in the tourney and they were already filling it with guys who'd been in the WWF less than a year after their first big "oil-change" of talent in 87. They didn't know Bam Bam could carry an NFL star to a Mania main event... or Rick Rude would be the best heel of a generation or that DiBiase or Jake, good as he was would never reach the heights they planned for him cos of their backstage antics...

The way to fix that tourney is to perhaps bring Bob Backlund or if he could remotely go at that point, Bruno in to it... the "ageing star" going for glory would have been a good wrinkle for the tourney, only for DiBiase to steal his thunder in the semi.

The thing I look most sadly on is how much talent WASN'T ever at a Mania in their prime... The Rock N' Rolls/Midnights/Cornette... Harley a year or two earlier than he was or The Horsemen as a unit. Imagine how Mania 5 could have looked if they'd managed to get Flair and kept Steamboat...
If we're talking rebooking Mania 4 and 5, the first thing that jumps out at me is changing the venue. Going from the Silverdome to what felt like an American Legion hall...there was no big show feeling to these two. The feel of Mania 3, 6, 8--that made the cards even better than they were, in my opinion.

I am glad you FINALLY didn't (incorrectly) mention the "unbalanced" Mania 4 bracket. But, to say Hogan and Andre not being involved in the tournament would in ANY WAY improve it is preposterous. The double elimination--which people weren't expecting--brought a feeling of "Whoa! A brand new champ will be crowned!" Having them out of it from the start takes that surprise, and consequent rush of possibilities, away. DiBiase should have won, in my opinion; but, regardless, there are a lot of ways to go with him winning or losing. I've heard people say Steamboat should have beaten Valentine to set up Steamboat/Savage II. This is a terrible idea. With Savage being chosen as the face to carry the torch, you cannot put him against a super babyface Steamboat earlier in the night. Even with some cliché, overdone handshake/hug endorsement at the end, it takes some of the pop away from Savage ultimately winning later, if hours earlier half of the place was rooting for him to lose to the Dragon. Not to mention, again, going from their original classic in the dome to a time-crunched sequel in this puny convention hall...just a terrible, terrible idea to have the sequel then and there.

Also, Bigelow was new and on fire...honestly no pun intended. To say we didn't yet know he coud carry LT through a Mania main event is laughable. Who cares what he did in 1995?? In 1988, he just had a VERY solid showing at Survivor Series and had recently won a big battle royal. He had momentum and was a believable contender in that tournament. I think you contradict your own hindsight point.

Back then, you did not need a bulletproof tournament bracket to make the whole thing believable. People wanted to see their favorites compete and have a shot at the title. There was no forum to nitpick every opening round matchup. There were a ton of possible matchups later in the night given this format and the excitement and curiosity made it special. Not the length or quality of the matches. Bruno Sammartino in a 5-6 minute match would be an improvement? Come on, man. Ignoring hindsight is one thing, but dismissing history is another.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 03-29-2017, 02:12 PM
THTRobtaylor's Avatar
THTRobtaylor THTRobtaylor is offline
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,187
THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

The venue was fine... Trump did Vince a big favor, it allowed a 2 year window to plan, change the talent out and prepare for other headliners than Hogan without that big stadium to fill. It helped Warrior and Savage develop so that they could be big deals when the Skydome and as originally planned the LA Coliseum for 7...

Not contradicted myself at all and I still hate that Hogan/Andre's Bye forced byes and double eliminations elsewhere... it's a 16 or 8 man that works best in my view...not 14. As I've said before, no reason they couldn't have put Herc and Warrior in there to make it the 16...but hey, we disagree on it.

Bigelow, Gang, Rude and DiBiase were all on fire for a debut year when compared to other groups of talents who all came in at the same time.

That 87 class is most like the 2002 OVW one in terms of potential - all of the 2002 group did well within 3 years because the template had been set... it hadn't in 87... there was no "conveyor" for talent push as there was post Warrior/Bret/Shawn.

Hogan was the guy, they needed another so they went with Savage, they just could have gotten there a better way rather than throwing new talents all into the tourney and "wasting them".

Vince couldn't see it in Bigelow at the time...so he didn't get the push. The guy who headlined with LT had spent years in Japan, tagged with Vader and was seasoned. Much as we say now "Bam Bam should have been used better" he was used as was appropriate to Vince at the time for his experience level.
Had he gotten that push early, then the team with Vader doesn't happen, Japan doesn't and he doesn't grow into that quality worker... he could have been another Warrior and died on his ass career-wise when he hit the top rung..

The only one who did get "pushed" from the tourney was DiBiase, who had been in the WWF previously - although he left abruptly as North Amerircan Champ... but in reality only he, Rude & much later Bigelow ever did anything of note after that tourney... It killed One Man Gang enough they had to create Akeem... For all the good the Battle Royale win did Bad News Brown, you could have said put he and Bret into a match in the tourney instead...as that was supposed to be Bret's solo debut. He'd have been a familiar face... still could have lost "unfairly" but been off to the races career wise...

The venue was the least of the problems with the show... how it was booked, who was in the tourney and ultimately our hindsight are the biggest problems with it. At the time, it did its job adequately enough
__________________

Last edited by THTRobtaylor : 03-29-2017 at 02:16 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-29-2017, 07:01 PM
HeenanGorilla HeenanGorilla is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 457
HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
The venue was fine... Trump did Vince a big favor, it allowed a 2 year window to plan, change the talent out and prepare for other headliners than Hogan without that big stadium to fill. It helped Warrior and Savage develop so that they could be big deals when the Skydome and as originally planned the LA Coliseum for 7...

Not contradicted myself at all and I still hate that Hogan/Andre's Bye forced byes and double eliminations elsewhere... it's a 16 or 8 man that works best in my view...not 14. As I've said before, no reason they couldn't have put Herc and Warrior in there to make it the 16...but hey, we disagree on it.

Bigelow, Gang, Rude and DiBiase were all on fire for a debut year when compared to other groups of talents who all came in at the same time.

That 87 class is most like the 2002 OVW one in terms of potential - all of the 2002 group did well within 3 years because the template had been set... it hadn't in 87... there was no "conveyor" for talent push as there was post Warrior/Bret/Shawn.

Hogan was the guy, they needed another so they went with Savage, they just could have gotten there a better way rather than throwing new talents all into the tourney and "wasting them".

Vince couldn't see it in Bigelow at the time...so he didn't get the push. The guy who headlined with LT had spent years in Japan, tagged with Vader and was seasoned. Much as we say now "Bam Bam should have been used better" he was used as was appropriate to Vince at the time for his experience level.
Had he gotten that push early, then the team with Vader doesn't happen, Japan doesn't and he doesn't grow into that quality worker... he could have been another Warrior and died on his ass career-wise when he hit the top rung..

The only one who did get "pushed" from the tourney was DiBiase, who had been in the WWF previously - although he left abruptly as North Amerircan Champ... but in reality only he, Rude & much later Bigelow ever did anything of note after that tourney... It killed One Man Gang enough they had to create Akeem... For all the good the Battle Royale win did Bad News Brown, you could have said put he and Bret into a match in the tourney instead...as that was supposed to be Bret's solo debut. He'd have been a familiar face... still could have lost "unfairly" but been off to the races career wise...

The venue was the least of the problems with the show... how it was booked, who was in the tourney and ultimately our hindsight are the biggest problems with it. At the time, it did its job adequately enough
How--HOW?!?!--can you still not see your error with Hulk/Andre "forcing" byes and double eliminations?? This isn't us disagreeing. This is you being wrong for YEARS, despite being corrected. Obviously, DiBiase gets a bye because he was to face the winner. But OMG and Rude/Snake, those were time-saving measures. They were not NEEDED because of the "unbalanced" tournament. If Hulk beat someone in Round 1 and Andre beat someone in Round 1 (making it the 16-man tourney you apparently need) the result is the same!!!! They face each other in Round 2. Their double DQ had NOTHING to do with balancing the brackets. It is absolutely mind-boggling that you can't understand this.

I would address your other points, but honestly, your lack of understanding on such an easy topic stops me from wanting to discuss anything else with you. Tell me how the Hogan/Andre creative result affects anything other than the DiBiase bye to the finals. You can argue it was a bad idea creatively, but the balanced brackets argument is nonsensical and the fact that you can't see it makes me think there is plenty else you don't understand. It's a shame because we seem to be from the same era, but good God how can you still not grasp such an easy thing?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:15 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices