WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default Full End Of Year Award Winners

Full list of winners:

Quote:
Wrestler of the Year Titus
Best WZCW Tag Team Cooper and Keaton
Best WZCW Show Lethal Lottery 8
Best WZCW Match Theron Daggershield versus Dr Zeus Hell in a Cell
Best WZCW NPC Andrew Adonis
Best Moment Noah Ryder cashes in the KFAD in the Lottery match
Best Title Reign Titus' EurAsian reign
WZCW Rookie of the Year Mark Keaton
Most Improved RP'er Prophet
Creative Member of the Year - Dave

WZCW Legacy Award 2017 - Lee and Ty Burna
Congratulations to everyone!
Old 03-09-2017, 12:33 AM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Adonis winning The NPC award when he has a handler that has RPed and won matches still confuses me

ECW: One Last Stand
Latest Review: Crossed Vol. 3
Next: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 01:26 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

You voted for Batti who also has a handler that has RPed and has won matches.
Old 03-09-2017, 02:01 AM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Batti is different in that she didn't start out as a Playable Character. For a long time she was just that an NPC used by Spidey while Ramparte was his Playable Character. I'd be surpised if he ever intended to use her in an RPing capacity when he first thought her up.

From Day 1 it has always been TBK with Xander & Doc with Adonis. Maybe Doc never planned on RPing with Adonis but that doesn't change the fact that he is played by someone other than TBK to give Xander someone to play off to further Xander's character.

ECW: One Last Stand
Latest Review: Crossed Vol. 3
Next: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys
Old 03-09-2017, 05:21 AM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

She was in AllStars.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:50 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Think Doc has only RPed twice. Batti is somewhere around six times as a full time member of the fed. Batti was far more active as a playable character than Adonis. If you accept Batti as a NPC than Adonis qualifies.
Old 03-09-2017, 02:33 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Why does it matter? I don't mean to be a dick, but you have raised a lot of fuss over the awards.
Old 03-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Join WZCW today!

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Let's not allow us to distract us from the fact that I have won Creative of the Year since 2015.