WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-25-2017, 04:26 AM
ShinChan's Avatar
ShinChan ShinChan is online now
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 2,315
ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Real Name: Yemrez Reqonic

Gimmick Name: Yemrez Reqonic

Nicknames: Ms. Unorthodox / The Pride Of Estonia

Announced As: "Ms. Unorthodox" Yemrez Reqonic

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 151 pounds

Hometown: Tallinn, Estonia

Billed From: Tallinn, Estonia

Alignment: Face

Fill in the Blanks With Your Information:

Introducing first from Tallinn, Estonia weighing 151 pounds, "Ms. Unorthodox" Yemrez Reqonic!

Appearance:

Hair Colour/Length: Black and Blue

Eye Colour: Black

Ring attire: As in the sample picture

Backstage Attire: As in the sample picture + a hoodie

Tattoos: Yemrez has numerous tattoos on her body, some of which are mentioned below:
  • Shine written on left wrist.
  • Rise written on right wrist.
  • on upper back.
  • Red rose on right shoulder.
  • Bird on right shoulder.
  • Karma on right arm.
  • Truth on left arm.

Sample Picture of Wrestler:
Click for Spoiler:


Image Rep: Gurbani Judge

Main Gimmick: A successful professional weightlifter who retired at an early age. Joined WZCW after developing a fire in the belly for professional wrestling.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
  • In one word, Yemrez is intrepid. She won't hesitate to make herself vulnerable to high risks. She feels honored to receive several opportunities to represent her lovely country Estonia internationally. In WZCW, she proudly represents her country again.
  • Yemrez has some basic values in her life, against which she won't go at any cost. She won't cheat to win. For her, winning via some cheating is pointless and thus an even greater loss than that of a match. Always opposes the untruth and injustice, be it anywhere anytime. She's here to fight tirelessly against anyone but with an extra responsibility of being "fair & square".

Brief Bio/History: Yemrez Reqonic was born on 21 February 1992 in a middle-class family in the capital city of Estonia, Tallinn. Just a month before her birth, her father died in an unfortunate accident. Her mother decided to raise Yemrez and her elder sister Erina single-handedly.

Yemrez was just above average in studies while Erina was excellent. Due to critical economic condition of the family, only one could pursue for higher studies and that privilege was given to Erina on Yemrez's insistence.

Yemrez then started watching various sports events and Summer Olympics in Beijing in 2008 inspired her to represent her country Estonia internationally. Her country rarely won medals at Olympic Games. She vowed to win a gold medal for her country in Olympics and started training for Weightlifting. Weightlifting was rarely learnt in Estonia and she decided to go for the unthinkable. Since she wasn't economically sound yet, she pulled double duty by doing a job as well to raise funds for her training.

After 5 years, she represented Estonia in World Weightlifting Championship and won the gold medal. She won the gold for consecutive three times and then participated in Rio Olympic Games in 2016. She was the favorite to win the gold medal but couldn't do it. The day the finals happened, her fiance Kıvanç and Erina died in a road accident. She couldn't bear the loss and thus could only get a silver medal instead of gold as performance wasn't good enough. She retired from Weightlifting the next night as she held herself responsible for not being able to bring the gold for her country. She couldn't withstand coming second and choking on the biggest event of her life.

Sometime later, a passion for professional wrestling ignited in her after watching a bunch of WZCW programming. She joined WZCW after going through a rigorous training for more than 11 months.


Accomplishments in Weightlifting:
  • World Championship, Wrocław, Poland (2013)
  • World Championship, Almaty, Kazakhstan (2014)
  • World Championship, Houston, United States (2015)
  • Summer Olympics, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2016)

Entrance Music: "Spiteful" by CFO$
Click for Spoiler:


Entrance Description: Lights go out as soon as the entrance theme starts playing. A dark-orchid colored light starts flickering around all over the entire arena. After a while, it converts into a single spotlight on the entrance ramp when Yemrez runs towards the ring. She then removes her hoodie after entering the ring and makes a "heart" sign with her hands to the audience which results in a cheer from them. She sits on the lower rope with crossed legs and anxiously waits for her opponent.

Note: For special occasions like PPVs, Yemrez wrestles with Estonia's flag painted on her face.


Fighting Style: Yemrez Reqonic always fights in an unorthodox manner. That's why she's known as "Ms. Unorthodox". She tends to add her own special touch to every regular wrestling move. For example, She will transition from a regular suplex to a sitout suplex slam.

Previous Injuries: No serious injuries.

Character Psyche: Yemrez Reqonic doesn't consider herself just as a simple professional wrestler. She observes herself as a fighter against the likes of injustice and untruth. She tends to fight without caring about the risks involved.

Finishing Moves:
  • Upshot {Diving Corkscrew Stunner}
  • Via Crucis {Lotus Lock}

Signature Moves:
  • Eerie Blitz {Rolling Fireman's Carry Slam followed by a Moonsault}
  • Elongated Ride To Estonia {Spinning Backbreaker Rack, sometimes while no-handed}
  • Nigh The Bliss {Running Double Knee Strike}

Regular Moves:
  • 180° spun flare transitioned into a leg drop
  • Chokehold STO
  • Corkscrew neckbreaker
  • Double Palm Thrust to a kneeling opponent's face
  • Figure-four headscissors, transitioned into multiple Push-up Facebusters
  • Gator Roll
  • Handspring Elbow Smash, to a cornered opponent
  • Leaping Double Foot Stomp
  • Leapfrog transitioned into a One-handed Bulldog
  • Matrix Evasion
  • Running Body Block
  • Running Low-angle Shoulder Block

Sample RolePlay:

It's All About Bliss.!

~Prologue~

It's All About Bliss.! A simple yet deep sentence. This sentence signifies the ultimate goal of "Ms Unorthodox" Yemrez Reqonic. Bliss is all she craves for at the end. In fact, she believes that everyone in this world should yearn for bliss. It's mind-boggling how a simple five letter word means everything for Yemrez.

Numerous people in this world desire strongly for name, fame, wealth and what not. Rarely do people think about Bliss. Yemrez is one of those few human beings who only think about Bliss. Dictionary says that bliss is perfect happiness. Yemrez believes that it's the happiness of our immortal souls. Only bodies die, souls never die. So, Bliss is never-ending happiness of our souls.

And the only way to attain Bliss is to engage in what one's soul is happy. Not the body, but the soul. If your soul is happy and healthy, your body is also happy and healthy. But it doesn't work in vice-versa. The happiness of body is temporary while the happiness is soul is permanent.

Earlier, what enchanted Yemrez's soul was representing her country in Weightlifting. Now, it's representing in Professional Wrestling. In WZCW.
__________________
Fémının Pro Wrestling
{FPW}
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-25-2017, 08:29 AM
Dave's Avatar
Dave Dave is offline
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Age: 27
Posts: 4,390
Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default

Looks good mate. You'll be booked on the next set of shows.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-21-2017, 09:59 PM
Franchize1990's Avatar
Franchize1990 Franchize1990 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA
Age: 27
Posts: 183
Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Real Name: Isaiah Carter

Gimmick Name: Obi Okafor

Announced As: King Obi Okafor

Height: 6’5”

Weight: 250 lbs.

Hometown: Wilmington, Delaware

Billed From: New Angola, Africa

Alignment: Face

Fill in the Blanks With Your Information:

Introducing first from New Angola, Africa, weighing in at 250 pounds, King Obi Okafor!

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Black, short, normally well-kept afro

----------------Eye Colour: Brown

----------------Facial Hair: Full goatee (Similar to The Rock in the Fast & Furious movies)

----------------Ring attire: Blue wrestling tights similar to AJ Styles with a golden secondary color and cheetah print trim

----------------Backstage Attire: A long dashiki that matches the design of his wrestling tights in addition to an open ended crown on his head

----------------Physical Features: A long, slightly lanky body with his muscles cut in the right places

----------------Tattoos: Tribal tattoo across upper back with a cross in the middle


Sample Pic of Wrestler:


The Human Tornado

Main Gimmick: A naturally gifted wrestler who just found out that he’s of royal blood of a nation that prides itself in their professional wrestling culture.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:

Struggles to find the balance between the power that his now deceased father wants him to show to honor his true home country and the good-natured upbringing that his mother, the woman who raised him, continues to preach.

Sees the ring as his comfort zone to get away from the stresses of his newly found life as a king. Majority of the time, Okafor can find refuge inside of the squared-circle but every so often, he’ll get distracted.

Brief Bio/History:

For the last 21 years of his life, Isaiah Carter lived his life like any middle-class kid who grew up in the suburbs of Wilmington, Delaware. Life was generally peaceful, things were quiet in the small-town atmosphere, and he got to live out his passion of professional wrestling while his mother was his biggest fan every step of the way. On the day of his 21st birthday however, things changed at an instant. A group of people coming from an African nation that not many people have heard of showed up at Carter’s door claiming that he was of royal blood and that it was time to come home now that his biological father had passed away. After receiving confirmation from his mom, Carter was able to negotiate with the group of Africans who’s “national pastime” just happened to be wrestling, that he wouldn’t have to completely uproot his life if he made it into the wrestling company, WZCW, and showcase the power of their nation to his new people and the rest of the wrestling world. Thus, Obi Okafor (his given birth name) was reborn and his quest to become a champion began.

Entrance Music:


“For My Matter (Remix)” by Emma Nyra

Entrance Description: A couple of rose bearers step out onto the stage, basket of roses at the ready as Obi Okafor steps out from behind the curtain, raising his arms high in the air to some fanfare. The rose bearers move forward and start to place the roses from the basket down the ramp, Okafor following behind, pointing and smiling at some of the fans before staring at the ring in a focused manner. The rose bearers step to the side as they get to the end of the ramp and Obi hypes himself up before sliding int.o the ring and hopping onto the nearest turnbuckle to get the crowd onto their feet. He removes his crown and his dashiki to a nearby official before hopping down from the turnbuckle and wait for the bell to start.

Fighting Style: Basic mat based technician who comes off a bit awkward at time due to not the best trainers in Delaware. Not afraid to show off the brawling style he picked up while taking trips to bars in Philadelphia.

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: Tries to do just enough to win his matches to appease his mother's wishes while in WZCW.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
1) The Awakening (Burning Hammer)
2) Crown Royale (Backstabber)

Signature Moves (3 max):

1) Inverted Headlock Backbreaker
2) Swinging Vertical Suplex
3) Straight Jacket

12 Most Used Moves:

1) Fisherman Suplex
2) Pumphandle Falling Slam
3) Gutwrench Suplex
4) STO
5) Swinging Neckbreaker
6) Facebreaker DDT
7) Sitout Rear Mat Slam
8) Electric Chair Facebuster
9) Fireman’s Carry Gutbuster
10) Snapemare Knee Attack
11) Guillotine Choke
12) Texas Cloverleaf

Sample RP:

The scene opens within a nearly empty locker room. The camera is fixed on the blue metal door leading out to the arena and zoomed in enough so that viewers could only see the door. Fans could be heard shouting “Ok-A-For! Ok-A-For!” from outside of the door. The chants were faint at first but then as the camera started to slowly pull back from the door, the fans chant became more in focus and grew louder with every step backwards the cameraman took. The camera stops right as a silhouette of a man’s body covers the doorway. The dark Silhouette is sitting down on one of the benches with his head bowed in deep thought. After a few seconds, there is a knock on the door followed by the door creaking open. An unknown voice coming from someone that the camera doesn’t pick up echoes from the doorway.

Unknown Voice: It is time my King. Are you ready?

A smile can be seen from the head of the silhouette before he slowly turns to the door and nods at the unseen figure. He raises up off of the bench and stands at his feet.

Dark Silhouette: Let’s do this

The shadowy figure proceeds forward as the chants once again begin to grow louder and louder the closer the figure gets to the door. Music similar to Hans Zimmer’s Antrozous from the Batman Begins Soundtrack starts to bleed into the background as he moved forward. He stops just before he gets to the doorway and takes a deep breath as a crown is dawned upon his head. He steps out from the doorway, swinging the door behind him shut as suddenly the screen cuts black and the words “THE KING HAS RISEN” in big, bolded font fades onto the screen followed by an explosion of sound from the music. In a smaller script font, the words “Obi Okafor comes to WZCW soon.” Fades in from left to right.

[Advertisement paid for by the New Angolan Nation of Africa]
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
I just barely survived, by the skin of my teeth, in a debate with a guy who at the time has less than 50 posts. Why? Because he's fucking good, THAT is why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMexico View Post
Oh, Franchize. He is going to kick your ass.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-21-2017, 10:43 PM
Ty Burna's Avatar
Ty Burna Ty Burna is offline
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Dakota
Age: 30
Posts: 1,641
Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...
Default

A couple things for your application, mostly just two moves that I would change. If your character is a basic mat wrestler, I wouldn't see him using the single most devastating finisher in wrestling that's treated like a super desperation attack and used by it's creator less than five times. So I would use something other than the Burning Hammer. It doesn't fit the psyche of the character either to bust out a Burning Hammer either.

Second thing is the Facebreaker DDT is currently a signature move my character has used his entire career so I would change that out as well.

Otherwise it looks good to me. I see potential with the gimmick and you have a well built in story at your disposal as well. I'm gonna let the rest of Creative look it over as well but I would change those two moves first.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-22-2017, 04:59 AM
Franchize1990's Avatar
Franchize1990 Franchize1990 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA
Age: 27
Posts: 183
Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchize1990 View Post
Real Name: Isaiah Carter

Gimmick Name: Obi Okafor

Announced As: King Obi Okafor

Height: 6’5”

Weight: 250 lbs.

Hometown: Wilmington, Delaware

Billed From: New Angola, Africa

Alignment: Face

Fill in the Blanks With Your Information:

Introducing first from New Angola, Africa, weighing in at 250 pounds, King Obi Okafor!

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Black, short, normally well-kept afro

----------------Eye Colour: Brown

----------------Facial Hair: Full goatee (Similar to The Rock in the Fast & Furious movies)

----------------Ring attire: Blue wrestling tights similar to AJ Styles with a golden secondary color and cheetah print trim

----------------Backstage Attire: A long dashiki that matches the design of his wrestling tights in addition to an open ended crown on his head

----------------Physical Features: A long, slightly lanky body with his muscles cut in the right places

----------------Tattoos: Tribal tattoo across upper back with a cross in the middle


Sample Pic of Wrestler:


The Human Tornado

Main Gimmick: A naturally gifted wrestler who just found out that he’s of royal blood of a nation that prides itself in their professional wrestling culture.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:

Struggles to find the balance between the power that his now deceased father wants him to show to honor his true home country and the good-natured upbringing that his mother, the woman who raised him, continues to preach.

Sees the ring as his comfort zone to get away from the stresses of his newly found life as a king. Majority of the time, Okafor can find refuge inside of the squared-circle but every so often, he’ll get distracted.

Brief Bio/History:

For the last 21 years of his life, Isaiah Carter lived his life like any middle-class kid who grew up in the suburbs of Wilmington, Delaware. Life was generally peaceful, things were quiet in the small-town atmosphere, and he got to live out his passion of professional wrestling while his mother was his biggest fan every step of the way. On the day of his 21st birthday however, things changed at an instant. A group of people coming from an African nation that not many people have heard of showed up at Carter’s door claiming that he was of royal blood and that it was time to come home now that his biological father had passed away. After receiving confirmation from his mom, Carter was able to negotiate with the group of Africans who’s “national pastime” just happened to be wrestling, that he wouldn’t have to completely uproot his life if he made it into the wrestling company, WZCW, and showcase the power of their nation to his new people and the rest of the wrestling world. Thus, Obi Okafor (his given birth name) was reborn and his quest to become a champion began.

Entrance Music:


“For My Matter (Remix)” by Emma Nyra

Entrance Description: A couple of rose bearers step out onto the stage, basket of roses at the ready as Obi Okafor steps out from behind the curtain, raising his arms high in the air to some fanfare. The rose bearers move forward and start to place the roses from the basket down the ramp, Okafor following behind, pointing and smiling at some of the fans before staring at the ring in a focused manner. The rose bearers step to the side as they get to the end of the ramp and Obi hypes himself up before sliding int.o the ring and hopping onto the nearest turnbuckle to get the crowd onto their feet. He removes his crown and his dashiki to a nearby official before hopping down from the turnbuckle and wait for the bell to start.

Fighting Style: Basic mat based technician who comes off a bit awkward at time due to not the best trainers in Delaware. Not afraid to show off the brawling style he picked up while taking trips to bars in Philadelphia.

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: Tries to do just enough to win his matches to appease his mother's wishes while in WZCW.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
1) The Awakening (Burning Hammer)
2) Crown Royale (Backstabber)

Signature Moves (3 max):

1) Inverted Headlock Backbreaker
2) Swinging Vertical Suplex
3) Straight Jacket

12 Most Used Moves:

1) Fisherman Suplex
2) Pumphandle Falling Slam
3) Gutwrench Suplex
4) STO
5) Swinging Neckbreaker
6) Facebreaker DDT
7) Sitout Rear Mat Slam
8) Electric Chair Facebuster
9) Fireman’s Carry Gutbuster
10) Snapemare Knee Attack
11) Guillotine Choke
12) Texas Cloverleaf

Sample RP:

The scene opens within a nearly empty locker room. The camera is fixed on the blue metal door leading out to the arena and zoomed in enough so that viewers could only see the door. Fans could be heard shouting “Ok-A-For! Ok-A-For!” from outside of the door. The chants were faint at first but then as the camera started to slowly pull back from the door, the fans chant became more in focus and grew louder with every step backwards the cameraman took. The camera stops right as a silhouette of a man’s body covers the doorway. The dark Silhouette is sitting down on one of the benches with his head bowed in deep thought. After a few seconds, there is a knock on the door followed by the door creaking open. An unknown voice coming from someone that the camera doesn’t pick up echoes from the doorway.

Unknown Voice: It is time my King. Are you ready?

A smile can be seen from the head of the silhouette before he slowly turns to the door and nods at the unseen figure. He raises up off of the bench and stands at his feet.

Dark Silhouette: Let’s do this

The shadowy figure proceeds forward as the chants once again begin to grow louder and louder the closer the figure gets to the door. Music similar to Hans Zimmer’s Antrozous from the Batman Begins Soundtrack starts to bleed into the background as he moved forward. He stops just before he gets to the doorway and takes a deep breath as a crown is dawned upon his head. He steps out from the doorway, swinging the door behind him shut as suddenly the screen cuts black and the words “THE KING HAS RISEN” in big, bolded font fades onto the screen followed by an explosion of sound from the music. In a smaller script font, the words “Obi Okafor comes to WZCW soon.” Fades in from left to right.

[Advertisement paid for by the New Angolan Nation of Africa]
Thanks for the feedback Ty. If the Vertical Suplex Stunner hasn't been taken I can use that as The Awakening instead and instead of the Facebreaker DDT, if the single-arm DDT works, I can definitely go with that. Great to be back, I'm looking forward to working with many/all of you
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
I just barely survived, by the skin of my teeth, in a debate with a guy who at the time has less than 50 posts. Why? Because he's fucking good, THAT is why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMexico View Post
Oh, Franchize. He is going to kick your ass.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-22-2017, 09:51 AM
Lee's Avatar
Lee Lee is offline
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: British by birth, Geordie by the grace of God.
Age: 32
Posts: 4,270
Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...
Default

Looks good to me however I do have one slight concern. You were last in the fed as Xavier Kendricks. You had a decent three matches then no showed our biggest show of the year then vanished off the forums for 18 months.

Just need an assurance that if you're going to up and vanish you let us know.

That aside I do like your app and would be a welcome addition to WZCW. We have our PPV at the minute so the next shows will be a few weeks yet.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
For the record, Lee is a diabolical genius.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-22-2017, 12:45 PM
Franchize1990's Avatar
Franchize1990 Franchize1990 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA
Age: 27
Posts: 183
Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Looks good to me however I do have one slight concern. You were last in the fed as Xavier Kendricks. You had a decent three matches then no showed our biggest show of the year then vanished off the forums for 18 months.

Just need an assurance that if you're going to up and vanish you let us know.

That aside I do like your app and would be a welcome addition to WZCW. We have our PPV at the minute so the next shows will be a few weeks yet.
That's going to be no problem. With school ending pretty much for good in a few days, I plan on staying around for a while.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
I just barely survived, by the skin of my teeth, in a debate with a guy who at the time has less than 50 posts. Why? Because he's fucking good, THAT is why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMexico View Post
Oh, Franchize. He is going to kick your ass.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-22-2017, 03:25 PM
Dave's Avatar
Dave Dave is offline
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Age: 27
Posts: 4,390
Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default

Looks good to me. We'll book you in the next set of shows. Keep an eye out for it.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-22-2017, 06:11 PM
Lee's Avatar
Lee Lee is offline
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: British by birth, Geordie by the grace of God.
Age: 32
Posts: 4,270
Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchize1990 View Post
That's going to be no problem. With school ending pretty much for good in a few days, I plan on staying around for a while.
Ah brilliant
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
For the record, Lee is a diabolical genius.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-10-2017, 02:50 PM
Lee's Avatar
Lee Lee is offline
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: British by birth, Geordie by the grace of God.
Age: 32
Posts: 4,270
Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...
Default

A few people have expressed interest of applying for this round. The cards will be up on Friday so if you're applying I'd suggest getting them in ASAP.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
For the record, Lee is a diabolical genius.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices