WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW Roleplay Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 05:57 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default MD 137 - Vox versus Logan McAllister

RP deadline is Monday the 20th of February at 23:59 EST.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:40 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default The Coward Irish

(Backstage at Meltdown, Leon Kensworth is interviewing Vox.)

Leon Kensworth: I’m here with Vox to speak with him about his big match with Logan McAllister…and other things…I’m sure…

Vox: Good evening Mr. Kensworth, God bless you. How are you doing this fine night?

Leon Kensworth: I’m doing well, you seem rather calm considering your competition for tonight?

Vox: I’m overwhelmed with pride.

Leon Kensworth: Why is that?

Vox: Well, you see, I’m taking donations for a very noble cause.

Leon Kensworth: (Mutters “Oh God…”) and what might that be?

Vox: I’m setting up a museum to honor the struggles of those who participated in The Rising and then later the Irish War for Independence.

Leon Kensworth: What is The Rising? Wasn't that a Bruce Springsteen album?

Vox: No! I mean, it was...forget it. I’m glad you asked! This is why we need the museum, you see. The Easter Rising of 1916 occurred in Dublin, Ireland and led to The Irish War of Independence, which ran from 1919 to 1921. The sacrifice of so many brave men to make Ireland a free state needs to be fully commemorated. My great grandfather, my grandfather and his brothers all fought for their freedom. We’re going to set it here in the United States, so this country can be more informed as to what happened. This is a nation of revolution and freedom, and I think the story would be relateable here.

Leon Kensworth: Wow, that’s actually pretty cool! I can’t wait to go. Where is it going to be built?

Vox: Well, the first thing is the funding. We’re about halfway there. I’ve put up over $1mm of my own money, and we’ve had many great donations at several pledge drives that I’ve done. I never sleep, ya know? I’m either winning matches or winning donations. We still need more to do it properly, though. Would you like to donate to this noble cause?

Leon Kensworth: You know what? Yes, I would. How do I donate?

Vox: Oh, my friend. I’ll give direction to the noble audience as well, so they can all donate along with you. You’re such a blessed, amazing man. Text the dollar amount to the number that should be flashing on the screen…now! *Number to text to donate comes up on the screen* and follow it with #SaveUsVox. Donate now, and I will give you all a personal reply for your donation and kindness!

Leon Kensworth: *Texts in donation* It’s all set in! I feel really good!

Vox:*Looks at notification on iPhone* I think you forgot a zero, lad. This is $10. *Places hands menacingly on Kensworth’s shoulders*

Leon Kensworth: Oh yeah…I forgot it…darn fingers. Let me get that all fixed up. *Texts in “remaining” amount* There we go!

Vox: *Removes shoulders from Kensworth’s shoulders, and then pats him hard on the back* Atta boy!

Leon Kensworth: You know where a great place would be for the museum?

Vox: Where would that be, my friend? We were looking at Cleveland, Ohio.

*Crowd boos*

Leon Kensworth: You should probably go with Boston! The hometown of your opponent tonight, Logan McAllister!

Vox: *Vox’s smile drops and he removes his sunglasses* Don’t you EVER bring up that horrible name in relation to something this beautiful ever again.

Leon Kensworth: Logan McAllister or Boston?

Vox: Either, frankly. He’s a representation of that wretched place.

Leon Kensworth: What’s wrong with Boston? Outside of the traffic, that is. It’s comprised of so many proud Irish people.

Vox: It is comprised of COWARD IRISH! The people whose ancestors left Ireland when the going got tough and didn’t help the proud true Irish fight for their freedom. Logan McAllister is just another descendant of Coward Irish, and it makes me sick. I guess that makes his son a Coward Irish as well. The thought of it all makes me sick.

Leon Kensworth: I had no idea you felt this way, I’ve also never heard that term before.

Vox: It’s my term for them. The people of Boston are revolting to me. Their horrible attitudes and spirit are only superseded by their ugly and awful accents. I started a pledge drive for donations for the Boston Marathon Bombing Victims and to help rebuild the parts of the city that were damaged, but even then I was glad it was a short one. That city was so ungrateful for everything it received from us, almost as though they expected it. Disgusting. Anyway, now I’m properly angry, so thanks for that. I’m going to channel this aggression into kicking the rear of not only Logan McAllister, but also his entire cowardly family tree. But God bless you Leon Kensworth, and all of you whom have donated so far! I’ll respond to your donations later tonight.

*Vox puts his sunglasses back on, and checks his phone*

Leon Kensworth: Well...good luck in your match tonight.

Vox: Luck is for people who can't do something based upon their own volition. Kicking this Coward Irish's butt shouldn't be an issue at all.

*Vox storms off angrily, responding to text messages on his iPhone.*
Old 02-20-2017, 08:32 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Two Days Prior to Kingdom Come

Logan McAllister's phone went off while he was sitting in his hotel room. He glanced at, and seeing a Boston area code, decides to answer it.

Logan: Hello?

???: Hello, am I speaking with a Logan McAllister?

Logan:Yea, this is Logan. Who's this?

???: This is Dr. Cullen from Massachusetts General Hospital. I'm calling in regards to your son, Hayden and your fiancee, Brittany. They've both been in a serious car accident, and I'd recommend that you come to the hospital as soon as possible please. I'll fill you in when you arrive.

Logan lets the phone hang up, and with a flurry grabs his things and rushes out of the room, his mind racing as he tries to get to the airport and find himself the next flight back to Boston. At this point, Fuck Kingdom Come....
One Week Until MD137

Logan was beyond stressed. He had no showed Kingdom Come to be with his son and fiancee after their car accident. Brittany had suffered some bumps and bruises, multiple lacerations as well as a concussion. His son, Hayden however, got the more serious of the injuries. Two broken ribs, a fractured wrist, and multiple deep cuts. At this point, Logan wasn't even sure he was still employed with WZCW, but right now that didn't matter. Hayden was finally coming home from the hospital, and Logan had gone to no lengths to make sure his boy would be as comfortable as possible while he recovered.
Logan had went and bought him the Playstation VR, with a few games, most notably among them, Resident Evil Biohazard. On top of that, he had made his son a perfect living room setup, and made sure all the necessary snacks were in the pantry. He hoped Hayden would smile upon returning home, the disappointment in his son's eyes when Logan said he didn't go to Kingdom Come burned Logan like a hot knife through a stick of butter. He knew his son blamed himself for his dad not being a champion at the moment, and Logan hated that.
It wasn't much longer until his family was home and Hayden's smile seeing the setup his dad had provided made Logan a little happier.

Hayden: Whoa dad! You got the VR? And Resident Evil? And all these snacks too? Thanks dad! Brittany has some news for you, it's about WZCW.

Logan hugged his boy and helped him get comfy before putting in the game and helping Hayden set up the VR. In no time at all, Hayden was hooked up and playing the horror game his dad had just purchased. Logan watched for a few moments, glad his kid was gonna be okay, before turning to his fiancee to find out what WZCW had for him. Considering everything, he was either terminated or back down towards the lower end of the card.

Brittany: Hey babe! Hayden sure is in a good mood, though I'm sure he gets his toughness from his dad haha!

She leaned in and gave Logan a long passionate kiss, before she remembered that WZCW had called her regarding Logan.

Brittany: Oh hey, WZCW called me, they said that you have a match this coming Meltdown against that walking telethon Vox.

Logan is quiet for a moment, it was as expected for him. You can't no show a championship match and still think you'll keep your spot. Logan would have to fight back up the card like he did once before....If he even showed up to Baltimore. His son still in recovery, Logan wasn't sure if he even cared to show up.

Logan: Well, I don't think I'm gonna go babe. Hayden still needs me. If WZCW can't undahstand, then to hell with em.

Hayden hears this, and removes the VR from his head and yells toward his dad.

Hayden: Nooooo! Dad you HAVE to go! I'll be okay, Brittany will be here with me. You woulda been champion again if you didn't decide to stay with us. Go show WZCW that Logan McAllister is back and focused on gaining more gold! Use me here at home for your motivation dad, but you gotta go!

Logan looks at his son and walks over to sit next to him, ruffling his messy hair even more.

Logan: Are you sure buddy?

Hayden: Yea dad I'm sure. Go beat up that Vox, do it impressively and maybe WZCW can do something special for ya next round since the shows will be here in Boston! Well, maybe they won't but still, you can't NOT be on the show the first time they've come to Boston since you've been around.

Logan: Okay then pal, guess your dad is gonna go back to kicking ass on his way to securing more gold. Vox is in for a world of trouble Hayden! Now let your dad try this crazy VR thing.

Logan laughed and put on the VR. If his son wanted him to, he'd go to Meltdown and decimate Vox, showing WZCW that he's back and more focused than ever.