WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-26-2017, 04:53 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Going through the end of year award threads would be a good way to pick up on some good matches. Without sounding all emo, I can't recall any specific matches I've written that really stole the show. Maybe Theron vs. Dr. Zeus in Hell in a Cell at Apocalypse. I always have a hand in the Lethal Lottery, so that kind of counts. Other than that KB has given me a lot of Bs in my matches he was reviewd.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:55 PM
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalKonius Fordly View Post
I wrote a Stairway to Hardcore match that was good. Can't remember the PPV though. Also, Sacrifical Altar vs.Strike force at KC V.
Funny thing about Kermit and the TSA/Strikeforce match was it got an A+ from KB, his only perfect rating he has given us. On the same event, Kermit wrote the Powerglove on a Pole match between Alhazred and Krypto and it got an F.
Old 01-26-2017, 08:08 PM
ECW TV Champion

Was having a chat with Lee just now and I was reminded of the Saxton vs. Sabotuer match from KC 4. A chaotic mess but a fun read.
Old 01-27-2017, 12:24 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

This discussion, and threads like this, make me want to do a series about past feuds and rivalries that get forgotten over time.

If I have the time, I might start one up.
Old 01-27-2017, 01:02 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
This discussion, and threads like this, make me want to do a series about past feuds and rivalries that get forgotten over time.

If I have the time, I might start one up.
You should do a series. It will surely help a noob like me.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 01:14 AM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
I can't remember the stipulation, might've been I Quit.
You wrote Mayhem Rules but the graphic said Monster's Ball
Old 01-27-2017, 03:26 AM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

From a personal standpoint, the title match between Constantine and Showtime at All or Nothing a few years back was a fantastic read. I was so gutted to lose but the iron man match was spectacular.