WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-22-2017, 12:40 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Do my top ten storylines in WZCW history idea. Anything history related in WZCW is interesting to me because I like learning new things.
It's a good idea however with all the stuff going on backstage to get Kingdom Come ready I simply don't have the time this go around to really put together a good list. Plus, we have about a two year period where I was completely gone from the fed and the few years before I started reading (and then joined) the fed where I have a somewhat misty knowledge of what was going on.

I've got more historical stuff to do in the future. I'll do a podcast on the Hall of Fame breakdown I posted in the creative room. I think asked both Yaz and Dave their thoughts about it for their upcoming podcasts but I'll do a full rundown on it. That is definitely coming in the future and should be good, possibly a two part podcast because it has so many names on it.

I'm more likely to do top fives than a top ten list. Top Five Superstars, Top Five Events (limiting it to only one per event; meaning you can only have one Kingdom Come listed), Top Five Biggest Upsets, Top Five Can't Believe They Won, Top Five World Champions and the other titles. I've got a lot of historical stuff coming down the line. I forget the little things but stuff like titles reigns and the bigger moments even from the time when I left for two years I've got a good handle on these days. Just at the moment, with everything going on, doing a major thing like top ten storylines isn't achievable.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 01-22-2017 at 12:45 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote