WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-08-2016, 08:27 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

What's your basis on voting on any particular RolePlay?

What do you expect in a good RolePlay?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 06:23 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

I wasn't ignoring you, I just moved into a new apartment a week ago and things have been hectic.

Judging RPs isn't an exact science. What is good one round may be bad the next round. What I typically like to see is good character development, or at least something that sticks to your character. I also like to be reminded that your character is a wrestler. They don't need to specifically mentioned their opponent and the match, but I like to be reminded that your character is a pro wrestler.

Above all, be entertaining. You don't have to be funny to be entertaining. Just make sure what you are writing is something that people will want to read.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:00 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I have wanted to ask this since long.

So as a regular member of WZCW, the ultimate goal of anyone is to win the ultimate title i.e WZCW World Heavyweight Championship. And almost equivalent would be to main event the Kingdom Come. That's what a regular member' ultimate goals could.

As a member of Creative Staff, the ultimate goal is to become the Head Of Creative.

And you will have achieved all of these ultimate accomplishments as soon as Kingdom Come takes place.

So here are the questions:

1. Any goal left for you to achieve?
2. Did you think that you will achieve all these when you initially joined WZCW?
3. After achieving all of these, what encourages you to continue both internally and externally?

Thank You.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:04 AM
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
I have wanted to ask this since long.

So as a regular member of WZCW, the ultimate goal of anyone is to win the ultimate title i.e WZCW World Heavyweight Championship. And almost equivalent would be to main event the Kingdom Come. That's what a regular member' ultimate goals could.

As a member of Creative Staff, the ultimate goal is to become the Head Of Creative.

And you will have achieved all of these ultimate accomplishments as soon as Kingdom Come takes place.

So here are the questions:

1. Any goal left for you to achieve?
2. Did you think that you will achieve all these when you initially joined WZCW?
3. After achieving all of these, what encourages you to continue both internally and externally?

Thank You.
These are solid. I will answer them on my podcast.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:32 PM
ECW TV Champion

So I've thought about it a bit, and now that my life is in a better place and I e caught back up with WZCW, I'm ready to do this.

Humble brag time. I'm a 2x World Champ, 3x Tag Champ, EA Champ, and main evented Kingdom Come (thx for the damn fine feud Prophet). I also spent roughly four straight years on creative and was HoC longer than anyone. Fair to say, I've done and seen a lot. You could almost say I did it all. So let's turn my Q&A thread into a legit AMA. So long as you don't ask me why I didn't vote for you on February 19th, 2014, I'll answer anything you guys want.

Have at it.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:34 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Should Spidey get another bottle of wine?
Dave also did my sig.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:38 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Seriously though, top 5 things you're enjoying fed wise since you've left.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:44 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

- Since the top spot is never in doubt, who is the second best WZCW wrestler of all time?
- Who would you put into the WZCW Hall of Fame that isn't already in there?
- The Elite title has had a lot of champions since Eve dropped the belt while Titus has held the Eurasian for nearly 600 days. What's better for the fed?
- What's something you'd like to see on the 10 year anniversary show?
Old 07-03-2017, 10:15 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
WWF Hardcore Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Your favorite heel/face turn in WZCW history?

Old 07-03-2017, 10:16 PM
I see the "want to" in your eyes
ROH Pure Champion

Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Conway Spidey

Should I get another bottle of wine?