WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-13-2017, 12:50 PM
RIP Cooper's Title Reign
WWE Diva's Champion

World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default WZCW Superstar holding Q&A; Seeking questions

WZCW superstar and world renowned fitness guru Flex Mussel has agreed to a tell-all interview in the next coming weeks due to a lot of controversy surrounding his recent actions. WZCW.com is asking fans alike to send in any questions should they have any.

Make America Healthy Again! - King Mussel

Credit to Dave
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 03:16 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I've got a few.

1) Flex has been stuck in mid card turmoil since the break up of Cerberus. He's had a few championship shots but always came up short. I guess the first question is what's next for Flex? How does he buck the trend and push on? He's got tonnes of potential but you just can't seem to get it over the line.

2) Would you ever consider going back into a tag team to reclaim some of the former glory of your past?

3) How long until we see Batti and Flex in the same ring?
Old 01-13-2017, 03:48 PM
WOKEN Warrior
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

Dear Buff Bakka Bitch,

You're a fuggin meathead and you smell like gym socks. My question is this: How do you sleep at night?

Kindly leave my planet,

Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Kerouac - On The Road
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?
Old 01-13-2017, 04:56 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

What's it like having the second biggest biceps in WZCW?

- Remarkably Anonymous.

"I'm a Mog. Half man and half dog, I'm my own best friend."
Old 01-13-2017, 05:30 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Flex already had the honor of retiring Showtime. Matt Tastic hinted during the SuperShow that Kingdom Come may be his last rodeo. How would it feel to retire two all time greats?