WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The WrestleZone Symposium
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-31-2016, 11:59 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eternal Champion View Post
@Lee This YT video is for everyone to listen to, and you will find it more entertaining than anything i've ever seen coming from YouTube lately. This is one content I agree with more so.
You've obviously never stumbled across the delightful prankster Buk Lau. Or maybe Tyrone? Rajesh?Rakesh?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 07:08 PM
I LIVE IN A #$@%&^!! GARBAGE CAN!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

When I hear someone complain about the "mainstream media", it's usually because they're complaining about coverage or stories that they themselves don't agree with or like. Most of the time, these days in particular, it's a common complaint among those who're more conservative in their political and/or philosophical views.

If you mean "mainstream media" in the sense that there are some networks that are more politically liberal, that's true. It's also true that "mainstream media" applies towards networks that are politically conservative, like Fox. As of right now, Fox News generally garners more viewership than CNN, MSNBC or any other news organization out there so, if anything, that makes Fox every bit as "mainstream" as any of these others. I've watched all of these news organizations and the only one that even comes close to being unbiased is CNN as MSNBC and Fox are opposite sides of the exact same coin.

Here's the thing: just because someone isn't a supporter of Donald Trump or the conservative moment as a whole doesn't mean they're puppets of the so called "mainstream media" any more or less than those who do support Trump or the conservative movement. There's virtually no such thing as any form of media outlet or news network that's fully, 100% straight down the line unbiased because it's impossible to achieve. I consider someone a puppet or a drone if they allow political ideology ultimately define who they are and where they stand on all aspects of life because the world's simply not black and white no matter how much some might wish it was. For instance, it's entirely possible to be a liberal, patriotic, pro gun, pro stricter gun law, Christian, anti-abortion, marijuana smoking supporter of minority rights. When you look at that combination, what you see is a lot of things that you normally wouldn't think fit together and few things could be further from the truth. On the liberal left and conservative right, you have too many people with influence trying to box everyone into specific little categories; they hammer that notion in with such fervor that they essentially brainwash a lot of people into thinking that you truly have to be all one way or the other.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 01-02-2017, 10:51 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
You edited in that paragraph where you named names after I quoted you.

I guess I struggle with the idea that CNN and NBC are mainstream when Fox kicks their butts in views and Briebart is getting a massive number of hits on their site.

I also struggle with the idea that they are hiding things when I learned about the released emails from Wikileaks from places like CNN.

Plus, if Fox is number one in viewership, are they the mainstream?

But my Facebook feed is full of conservative articles.

Fox is corporate too. Should I stop watching?

I'm pretty sure people understand how the electoral college works. They just don't think it is the best system for electing a president.

Look dude, you can complain about media and SJW all you want but ultimately your rant here is akin to what "SJW" are trying to accomplish and the media you purvey is in some cases run by corporations, more popular the other media you label mainstream, clearly biased, and willing to ignore factual news that hurts their narrative.

And without watching the videos, I will agree with you thay the people on the videos do sound stupid but there are lots of stupid people on the internet and you have made this whole thing very ironic, so thank you. I look forward to your response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
When I hear someone complain about the "mainstream media", it's usually because they're complaining about coverage or stories that they themselves don't agree with or like. Most of the time, these days in particular, it's a common complaint among those who're more conservative in their political and/or philosophical views.

If you mean "mainstream media" in the sense that there are some networks that are more politically liberal, that's true. It's also true that "mainstream media" applies towards networks that are politically conservative, like Fox. As of right now, Fox News generally garners more viewership than CNN, MSNBC or any other news organization out there so, if anything, that makes Fox every bit as "mainstream" as any of these others. I've watched all of these news organizations and the only one that even comes close to being unbiased is CNN as MSNBC and Fox are opposite sides of the exact same coin.

Here's the thing: just because someone isn't a supporter of Donald Trump or the conservative moment as a whole doesn't mean they're puppets of the so called "mainstream media" any more or less than those who do support Trump or the conservative movement. There's virtually no such thing as any form of media outlet or news network that's fully, 100% straight down the line unbiased because it's impossible to achieve. I consider someone a puppet or a drone if they allow political ideology ultimately define who they are and where they stand on all aspects of life because the world's simply not black and white no matter how much some might wish it was. For instance, it's entirely possible to be a liberal, patriotic, pro gun, pro stricter gun law, Christian, anti-abortion, marijuana smoking supporter of minority rights. When you look at that combination, what you see is a lot of things that you normally wouldn't think fit together and few things could be further from the truth. On the liberal left and conservative right, you have too many people with influence trying to box everyone into specific little categories; they hammer that notion in with such fervor that they essentially brainwash a lot of people into thinking that you truly have to be all one way or the other.
Difference is: FOX isn't supported by the mainstream media, nor are the likes of Breitbart, Alex Jones and Lisa Haven. They support CNN, Washington Post, New York Times and MSNBC.

I'm sorry if I have to kind of disagree with you right here and there, but again, mainstream media aren't aligned with FOX, they're aligned with CNN, Washington Post, New York Times, MSNBC, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and Adam Podesta plus they are deliberately hiding PizzaGate, a sex scandal in which young women and children are being shackled in a seedy pizza store in D.C. for opposing them. That's the biggest reason why I can't and wouldn't vote for Hillary because seriously, who wants a robotic monotoned POTUS instead of the exciting and flashy Donald J. Trump? Not me, hence Obama better not screw up our goals to Make America Great Again by being an agitator shadowing on Trump to make it look like he's not fit to run for President of the United States. Trump is far more fit enough to run for POTUS to undo the damages caused by Obama, Hillary and SJWs plus feminists.
Old 01-03-2017, 03:18 AM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Difference is: FOX isn't supported by the mainstream media, nor are the likes of Breitbart, Alex Jones and Lisa Haven. They support CNN, Washington Post, New York Times and MSNBC.

I'm sorry if I have to kind of disagree with you right here and there, but again, mainstream media aren't aligned with FOX, they're aligned with CNN, Washington Post, New York Times, MSNBC, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and Adam Podesta plus they are deliberately hiding PizzaGate, a sex scandal in which young women and children are being shackled in a seedy pizza store in D.C. for opposing them. That's the biggest reason why I can't and wouldn't vote for Hillary because seriously, who wants a robotic monotoned POTUS instead of the exciting and flashy Donald J. Trump? Not me, hence Obama better not screw up our goals to Make America Great Again by being an agitator shadowing on Trump to make it look like he's not fit to run for President of the United States. Trump is far more fit enough to run for POTUS to undo the damages caused by Obama, Hillary and SJWs plus feminists.
What is your definition of mainstream media? Fox is part of it. Who is this "they" that are supporting CNN and whatever but not Fox? It seems like a vague term that even you have no idea what it means.

What exactly does Trump mean by Make America Great Again? He has never actually explained that.

I have no idea what damage feminists have done to America. I don't understand what your angle with that is. Trolling?

Hillary's emails are literally just emails. She used a different server. That is it. It is not like she was emailing ISIS asking how their day has been. The mainstream media (CNN, MSNBC, FOX) covered this non-story to death.

You think Donald Trump hasn't done some shady shit? Well here is a fun thing he and Pence did. The Carrier deal. Where is Carrier located? Indiana. Where does Mike Pence happen to be the governor of? Indiana. What a coincidence that they happened to save all the jobs from moving to Mexico in a place where Pence is governor. Oh wait, have to correct something from that last sentence. They did not save every single one but did save over 1000 jobs. Oh wait, that is also wrong. They saved 800 out of 1400 jobs. They also included hundreds of jobs that weren't in danger to get the over 1000 number. But hey that is still good right? Nope. Carrier gets a $7 million deal from the taxpayers. Now that $7 million is not mandated on actually being spent saving jobs. Nope, they can do whatever they want with it. Maybe even automating some of their production so they can fire more people. Wow what a great deal! I'm sure the people who have to pay for it with no say LOVE it. This deal wasn't shady or stupid at all. Nothing like that Pizzagate scandal that no has mentioned in awhile because it was caused by a fake news story. Nope. Some nut job believing a news story and wanting to shoot up a pizza place is totally all part of some master plan.

Also 800 jobs. Wow. Obama has created a huge number. Like way way way bigger than 800. But those 800 jobs for a taxpayer cost of $7 million is such a good thing. No way that could become a dangerous precedent.

Trump has a few problems in preventing jobs from relocating out of the country. First, automation of production is becoming a problem. Meaning those factory jobs that do not relocate will not mean jobs are actually saved. Price and working conditions are a problem as well. If we actually want to save jobs from going oversees, we have to lower pay and conditions. Something that people do not want. The people who lose these type of jobs will be stuck because they cannot afford an education or acquire the necessary tools to attain better jobs. That is a problem that needs to be fixed. Trump hasn't said anything about addressing that.

Everything should be produced in the US right? Like iPhones. They would cost a shit ton more. They also literally cannot be produced solely in the US due to the US not having/not being capable of producing some elements (as in periodic table elements) that make the iPhone. The iPhone cannot be built without outsourcing. Yet one of Trump's under-explained plans is a freaking tariff. If he actually does the tariff, he is a freaking moron (the list of things that would go wrong due to a tariff is very, very long).

Oh and global warming. Global warming is real. Trump does not believe it. That is not a good thing.

Before you accuse me of choosing sides. I'm an independent. I form my own decisions.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
Old 01-03-2017, 07:48 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
X-Division Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Quote:

OK. Tell me more about Pizzagate. What are the names of these women and children? Why aren't their family and friends speaking out about this incredibly detestable crime? What would you do if your mother, sister, or child were being held captive in a pizza place? Do the actions of these friends and family of the victims seem consistent with what you or anyone else would do? What did the gunman that recently entered the pizza place find when he entered?
GSB Historical Quote #8675309 - She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing. - My President 2017
Old 01-03-2017, 02:38 PM
I LIVE IN A #$@%&^!! GARBAGE CAN!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:

The so called Pizzagate conspiracy is a theory that's been debunked by everyone from the Post, Times, MSNBC, CNN and...brace yourself...Fox News. Polls have shown that even a majority of Donald Trump supporters don't buy into the theory.

As for me in regards to whether or not I care about a president who's flashy, I couldn't a crap to be perfectly honest. I wasn't at all thrilled with the choices we has for president and South Park, surprisingly enough, got it right when it characterized our choices as either a giant douche or a turd sandwich. Actions speak louder than words and, from what I understand, Trump is already backing off or trying to back off of some promises he made on the campaign. He now says he's not going to try to prosecute Clinton, the "wall" he's going to build along the border is now going to be a "fence", etc.

As far as Fox not being "mainstream" or whatever, I think you're just playing word games quite honestly. Fox is regularly the most watched of the major news organizations which in and of itself makes it part of mainstream media. As far as the likes of Alex Jones, why would the mainstream media want anything to do with him? The guy's a clown who's been ridiculed by both the left and right as half crazy conspiracy theorist; conspiracy theorists usually don't need or don't have evidence to back up their claims. This guy goes on about the New World Order, the Illuminati, saying that the American government was responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing back in the 90s, the faked moon landing, etc.. Even right wing superstars like Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck have ridiculed him and his website, InfoWars.com, has been labeled a fake news site.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria