WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-24-2016, 04:03 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default [GOSSIP] - Vance Bateman to name surprise Lethal Lottery participant at MD?

What's up everyone! David Kerms here with some high profile gossip heading into the Lethal Lottery event in a couple of weeks. As we know, the Lethal Lottery has become home to the "surprise return" in the last few years and this year proves to be no different.

Having spoken to my sources within WZCW, and Meltdown in particular, I have been told to expect a huge announcement on Meltdown this week. I have also learned that this announcement will be in regards to a surprise entrant to the Lethal Lottery match. I have been told that this superstar is not currently signed to WZCW and that they are a part of the WZCW alumni.

As for who it might be, it is anyone's guess. But make sure to tune into Meltdown this week to find out for certain.

Website Manager
David Kerms

Click for Spoiler:
Credits
Banner: Killjoy
Article: Dave