WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The WrestleZone Symposium
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-22-2016, 03:37 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con T. View Post
You're pointing to an assumption.
No, I'm pointing out the fact that at no point did Phenom say that the boy and the man had any sexual relations after the man had knowledge of the boy"a age. The boy and the man having sex at this point is no more than your fantasy (pun intended).

Quote:
Big difference. Just like you're playing the "gotcha" card of my assumption that continued to have sex after those two weeks, you're assuming that they broke off all connection.
Dumbass, I'm not assuming that. I'm just stating that the source of the information (Phenom) has not provided us with whether or not that is the case.
Quote:

Which, fine. But I'd expect that my assumption is more correct. If Boyfriend admits to loving DJ, and DJ enjoys being around Boyfriend, are we really going to assume that they cut off all physical ties?
No, but shitting on Smark Madden and assuming that the man is a pedophile so vigorously and confidently is more stupid than anything Smark Madden (i hope you were not assuming that I am defending you Smark) has said.

Quote:
Because if you are, then no, you aren't an idiot. But you are being fairly nave. For the record;
I have made no assumption. This is far too serious of a topic to make assumptions. I hope you and others are more mindful in the real world when making such serious allegations. I hope you realize that if after all your accusations, name calling, and aggrandizing that the truth turns out to show that you are wrong you are punishing future victims and making their situations that much harder Chicken Little.

Quote:
If I don't know what pedophilia means, I'd process that you get the concept of the benefit of the doubt. Because whether or by you realize it, this is the benefit of the doubt.
No, again. I'm saying you don't know and I don't either.

Quote:

This is the benefit of the doubt. You're making the assumption that Boyfriend did the ethical thing and cut all ties, because of the revelation of DJ's age.
Where did I say that? And after "abusing" someone is the ethical thing to do abandon them too? I'm saying there is nothing coming from Phenom that tells us what connection the boy had with the man after the man found out he was a boy.

Quote:
That is the embodiment of benefit of the doubt. I'd imagine you'd have conflict about being around DJ. Pardon me for not buying Boyfriend isn't exactly
Conflicted
Again, fantasize about men having sex with boys all you want there is nothing in this thread that states that they had sex after the truth came out.

That all being said, it is very important that the mom finds out what happened in those two weeks to help determine what to do going forward. But I'm not giving her the benefit of the doubt that she would realize that this matters.
GSB Historical Quote #8675309 - She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing. - My President 2017

Last edited by George Steele's Barber : 01-22-2016 at 03:42 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 11:16 AM
WWE Women's Champion

MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
It's easier to be more cut and dried about it where its a young boy and a man. Where it's a hetero relationship however the waters do get more murky...
No it's not more murky when it's a hetero relationship.

It's still wrong!

The story with the 21 year old boyfriend and 14 year old DJ reminds me of something that happened to me when I was younger.

When I was 17, I started going out with a girl who'd told me she was 15, going on 16. A little young, but nothing horrible. We were only together a few weeks, but I was over at her house a few times, met her mom, and the mom seemed to like and approve of me. We didn't go to the same school... she told me that she went to a private school, but was thinking of transferring to my school the next year (it was Spring so we were in the 2nd semester). We never did have sex. She wanted to right away... I actually was the one who wanted to wait. Sounds weird, but at the time I'd been one night stand guy for a while, and this was the first actual girlfriend I'd had in probably a year. I thought I'd take the time and do it right, instead of falling back into the normal one and done routine.

Like I said, we're only together for a few weeks, but got along great. Then I find out... from her neighbor of all things, who had been very surprised to see a young guy in a car pick this girl up the day before. She was only 13 years old. It wasn't a private school she went to. It was an elementary school. She wasn't transferring to my high school the next year. She was starting there after she graduated from Grade 8.

What did I do? Unlike this 21 year old guy who decided it was too late because he was already in love with a 14 year old... I called her out on her lie and broke it off with her immediately. I am forever grateful to that neighbor who didn't decide to mind his own business and saved me from what could have resulted in having my life ruined by a kid who thought she was more mature than she actually was. I never saw her again, but from what I'd hear once and a while about her... things never went that well with her and men. And it was probably another couple of years before I decided to try another actual relationship with a girl. One and done didn't seem so bad to me again. Although from that day forward, I always played the drivers license game with any girl I was planning on hooking up with.
Old 03-03-2016, 11:04 PM
Future Endeavored

SHAGAMANIA 3:16 is looking to come up from OCW...

The 21 year old is supposedly a nice guy according to OP.
The 21 year old is the main victim in this. He was duped by a 14 year old lying about his age. However if I were that guy I would of called off the relationship immediately that is some serious shit you don't want to get involved with.

I mostly agree with the way the mother handled it. I wouldn't want to put a pedophile target on someone's back, it is a very serious crime and has huge effects in your life just except I would only let them see each other while I am around just to make sure they don't grant my wishes, I would let hem be friends if they wish but I would forbid a romance relationship.

P.S DJ needs to get canceling that is some sick shit having sex at 8 years old, your balls don't even drop for at least another 3 years. You shouldn't be having sex until your 13 (with people your age of course).
Old 08-02-2016, 12:34 PM
of the Le'beau family
WWE Women's Champion

Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Every situation is different and it really depends on context. It's an age old question with teenagers. They'll always fit into this morale grey area with certain things in regards to the law. Because some of them are totally capable of making their own decisions, while other's aren't. And there just isn't a good, fair solution to DJ's situation or to teenage sex across the board. Teenagers are horny. They're going to do it anyway. And I don't think enough people take that into account.

Some people are going to see it his way, and other's are going to think negatively of it.

As everyone's already stated, the law is the law, and the law doesn't give a shit about gray areas. And it's just not worth the risk, especially if he cares about the guy. If he's that mature, he should do the mature thing, and make sure the guy is protected: by not involving himself that way. This is all assuming the older gentleman isn't an out and out predator and is simply developing feelings for someone he sees as his equal. Of course this is all easy for me to say, it's not my longing. But it IS a gamble that's best avoided for both their sakes. It might not be fair. But it's the truth.

I'd like to apologize for reviving this from the grave. I hadn't realized how hold this was until I posted.

Last edited by Xemmy : 08-02-2016 at 12:51 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote