WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-28-2012, 06:32 PM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...
Default Sam's Secret Stash

Term time's over, I don't have any employment until next week - this is what I'll subject you to in the meantime.

I've no idea why I bothered making any avatars - the only one I got uploaded last time was the ugly one - but I suppose they're simple and easy to do. Well, you would think, wouldn't you? Some still manage to overcrowd or tarnish a simple 100x100 pixel block. It's something to do of a Monday evening.

I don't think thin borders work - at least not on this site. In fact, I'm not even sure a 2 pixel thick border (which these are) is sufficient. Sorry about the rambling; have to make it not spam.

As for signatures, here's that Christian one I was sporting recently:

Went for a sort of faux-graffiti Banksy sort of thing. No idea if I got there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:45 PM
Rear Naked Bloke

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Some bonus stuff 'from the vault' - eat your heart out, Walt Disney:

I used to post in the wrestling thread on a videogame forum, and posted the monthly threads for a while. Eventually, their cynicism and obsession with memes ate away at even my weary facade - and they seemed happy to make their own bargain basement banners. My special Christmas edition:

One month later, around Royal Rumble time:

My final one - on the Road to WrestleMania (this was after I reluctantly did Triple H Month for February):

And some more avatars - also from the vault:

I didn't use the gradient on the latest ones like I did on these, though I think it does make them 'pop' and feel less flat. You'll often find a similar effect on, you know, iOS icons and that. Again, rambling.

Quote:
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-29-2012, 08:42 AM

DarkFlame is looking to come up from OCW...DarkFlame is looking to come up from OCW...

ALl good work mate, really like the road to wrestlemania one. Think a 2 px border is fine, anymore and you'll just reduce the workspace for the avatar but 1 px, especially here, is defo too small!
Old 08-06-2012, 06:17 PM
Rear Naked Bloke

Hmm, let's see - what did I post in here? Here's four versions of the same avatar:

Borders, image placement, blood red or Impact blue - it all makes a difference. Apparently.

These are all BRAND NEW (to this thread):

Here's one which I forgot to post:

Magical, isn't it?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Thread Killer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

Absolutely beautiful Deapool there, i would almost pay money to use that. Almost.

Infact... would you mind if i did use it for free??

Have to say well done on making me laugh twice with the small triple H on the two early posters.

Good stash!
Old 02-21-2015, 02:36 PM
Rear Naked Bloke

Did I never post a SummerSlam 2013 LD? I should have because I just found some stuff I did for it (it's a very slow Saturday, but I'm probably gonna have sex on Wednesday to make up for it, OK?) and thought it was pretty good:

Evidently, I was going for an eighties VHS effect with that one. The one coming up was a bit more neon. Maybe I'd be playing some Hotline Miami?

As for the content of the LD, it would have been the typical classy affair:

I was worried for a minute that I didn't have a picture of The Bellas covered in semen on my hard drive. That's a relief.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-21-2015, 03:24 PM
Rear Naked Bloke

I found the original files I worked on! I assume I still have the font I used for the logo on here, somewhere, so I'll have to find that later. I managed to use all the pieces and slap together a poster:

It also gave me the opportunity to use the watermark I've been working on (bottom left).

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: