WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-18-2015, 10:47 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...
Default From the Vault Request

Hello you sig makers (all three of you at the moment). I've got a request for you all. I've got a thread going in the Writing Section. You may or may not have seen it. Anyway, as of today I've started a new feature there called From the Vault.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showth...t=#post5131731

This segment is a look at films that haven't been seen or appreciated a whole lot and I'm looking to expose to a wider audience here on WZ. What I need is a logo for this segment. Something featuring a film theme would be essential, but otherwise, go nuts.

It isn't a sig so its can be wider than those restrictions. Rep and credit of course for the maker (or makers if there's more than one submission).

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 02:26 AM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I'll get to work on this later today if I'm feeling a little better. Any specific requests?
Old 02-19-2015, 06:16 AM
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I'll get to work on this later today if I'm feeling a little better. Any specific requests?
Nothing particular, just film centric. Hope you're not too sick Dave.
Quote:
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Legend.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:47 AM
Join WZCW today!

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Hope this is what you were looking for?
Old 02-19-2015, 09:31 AM
ROH Pure Champion

That's about right, yup. Thanks Dave. I've already greened you and I'll drop you some more later. Cheers.
Quote:
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Legend.
Old 02-19-2015, 03:00 PM
Join WZCW today!

If you need anything else, man, just let me know. Always happy to help.