WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 09:46 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default WZ Forum Members - New Infraction System

I've decided the old Infraction system just didn't make much sense anymore. So, I've changed it. Here are the changes:

1. Length of an Infraction is now 30 days, instead of 60.
2. For the violations that say extend, it means the second violation of that particular area will not start the countdown until the first violation is no longer active. So if you get two Prejudiced Comments Infractions, the expiration countdown on the second Prejudiced Comments Infraction will not begin until the first has expired. It only applies to like Infractions (meaning a Spoiler Infraction on top of a Flaming Infraction will not be extended).

List of Infractions used to enforce the rules:

Advertising - 1 Point
Posting or Requesting Illegal Streams - 3 Points w/ Extend
Prejudiced Comments - 2 Points w/ Extend
Posting Spoilers - 3 Points w/ Extend. Expires 7 days
Spamming - 1 Point
Flaming - 1 Point
Signature Violation - 1 Point
Creating Duplicate Topics - 1 Point
Posting Thread in Wrong Forum - 1 Point

How the point system affects you:

3 Points - 3 Day Ban
5 Points - 7 Day Ban
7 Points - 14 Day Ban
10 Points - 30 Day Ban
20 Points - Auto/Perm Ban

The system is in effect now. If you have questions, feel free to ask.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-08-2014, 09:35 AM
www.planetvelvet.net

Planet_Velvet is looking to come up from OCW...Planet_Velvet is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm still new to this. I want to interact with everyone in this forum for the sake of discussion. Is the promotion of updates to my wrestling-based pro wrestling youtube show a violation? I know the question may seem dumb to some, but I've already gotten an infraction once before. Just really trying to get a feel for what is an isn't allowed on this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-08-2014, 10:24 AM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Yes. That's advertising.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:48 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet_Velvet View Post
I'm still new to this. I want to interact with everyone in this forum for the sake of discussion. Is the promotion of updates to my wrestling-based pro wrestling youtube show a violation? I know the question may seem dumb to some, but I've already gotten an infraction once before. Just really trying to get a feel for what is an isn't allowed on this site.
It is advertising and is not permitted in any forum besides the Bar Room.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-07-2014, 05:37 PM
All bronies will clop in hell.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...

How do you go about contesting an infraction that you believe you received unfairly?
sendpm.gif
Old 10-07-2014, 05:44 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Talk to the staff member that issued it or to a higher up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-07-2014, 05:47 PM
All bronies will clop in hell.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Talk to the staff member that issued it or to a higher up.
Well, the reason that the staff member has given it was obvious bias and animus, as evidenced by the post itself and the context behind it, so I guess I'll have to find a list of the heirarchy. Thanks for the clearup.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBL View Post
Well, the reason that the staff member has given it was obvious bias and animus, as evidenced by the post itself and the context behind it, so I guess I'll have to find a list of the heirarchy. Thanks for the clearup.
A list of hierarchy:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showgroups.php
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-05-2014, 10:40 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

You would talk to either Sly or me as we're the only people who can reverse them. You don't have any though.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.