WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > WrestleZone Predictions Contest > WPC Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...
Default Wanted: New Person To Run WZPC

If you're interested, let me know here. If you're not already on staff, you will NOT be made a mod if you get this position. You will however have some extra abilities in the section and if you do it well, I'll keep it in mind when Sly and I have an opening on staff if you're interested.

You'll be needed twice a month, once for WWE PPVs and once for TNA PPVs. It will be up to you to keep track of title shots, the scoring of the shows, standings etc. Tdigle will be running things through Capitol Punishment so whoever is selected will take over at Destination X, which is July 10.

List your name here and I'll take it from there. Don't list your name if you're not serious about this and remember that I'm not going to give a job to someone I know nothing about here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

I have nothing but time, so I'd be happy to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-12-2011, 05:51 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

I'll throw my hat into the ring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Wrestling pro with JC Epick someday

Boondocks is looking to come up from OCW...Boondocks is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd offer my services, but after the previous two posters volunteered, I feel as if it's wishful thinking.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-12-2011, 11:30 AM
WZCW Veteran
WWE Diva's Champion

Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm interested, I have run something similar on a different forum.

credit to Red Skull!
sendpm.gif
Old 06-12-2011, 02:19 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

I'd be interested, but I would miss Money in the Bank, since I'll be on vacation.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-12-2011, 03:06 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I'll be keeping this open for a few more days. We've got plenty of time and if push comes to shove I'll run it.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-12-2011, 04:01 PM
[This Space for Rent]

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

I'm interested. I've sent you a PM about it.

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-13-2011, 11:31 AM

Closed.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote: