WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 10:20 AM
Administrator

Buffaloed is looking to come up from OCW...Buffaloed is looking to come up from OCW...Buffaloed is looking to come up from OCW...Buffaloed is looking to come up from OCW...
Default New Feature: Quote Notification

An option has been added that will notify you when your posts are quoted by other members. You can select whether to be notified by PM or email. To use it go to:

User CP --> Edit Options --> Messaging & Notification --> Quote Notification
sendpm.gif
Old 02-11-2011, 08:43 AM
Master of the Aussie kiss
WCW TV Champion

Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via MSN to Sparky

Forgive me, I didn't know if I should put this in the ask a question thread or in here, and seeing this thread is unlocked and only three people can really answer it I thought here would be the best place to go.

I find this feature a really practical one, I just have one question about it though, as brought up by J-glass in a private message, Is there any way short of not posting in the spam friendly sections, to only receive notifications when people reply to your posts when it's from a post in the non spam sections?
sendpm.gif
Old 02-11-2011, 10:18 AM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I also have a question. In my Firefox browser, is there any way to stop it opening a new tab on my browser when I click the related link?

Check it out in the General Wrestling Section!
sendpm.gif
Old 02-11-2011, 12:16 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

From my end, I believe the answer to be no. Or if there is, I don't know where it would be. Buffaloed might be able to answer the question better.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread