WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-13-2015, 02:53 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default Dave's Signature Shop!

Open for business...

Request away.
Old 12-14-2015, 12:06 AM

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

By any chance could you please make me a Jay Lethal signature?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 10:06 AM
Join WZCW today!

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika View Post
By any chance could you please make me a Jay Lethal signature?

With this one, I really wanted to do something a little different. I now think of Jay Lethal as more of a mature and professional wrestler. He is a far departure from Black Machismo character, that is for sure. So I wanted to go more down the route of showing him as a timeless icon. I did a few things with the lighting effects for added effect. Hope you like it.
Old 12-14-2015, 11:13 AM

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post

With this one, I really wanted to do something a little different. I now think of Jay Lethal as more of a mature and professional wrestler. He is a far departure from Black Machismo character, that is for sure. So I wanted to go more down the route of showing him as a timeless icon. I did a few things with the lighting effects for added effect. Hope you like it.
Thank you. So much. I think this is pretty awesome. I appreciate it
Jay has become one of my biggest reasons to watch wrestling and is one of my favorites. I enjoy this approach
Thanks!
Old 12-14-2015, 03:21 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Finn Balor please
Old 12-14-2015, 06:22 AM
Join WZCW today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Finn Balor please
I already made you an Ambrose one in the other thread you made.
Old 12-14-2015, 06:29 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Yes! But if you have Finn Balor too i would be grateful to you
Old 12-14-2015, 08:10 AM
Join WZCW today!

Balor, as requested. I like this one. I tried to make it as dark as possible whilst still trying to make sure the Irish flag in the background was noticeable. I think it lends itself well to the darkness of Balor's character whilst also highlighting the light in his character too.
Old 12-14-2015, 08:20 AM
You talkin' to me?
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...

Jay Chou with ""The Bookworm" Cassanova" written on it.
Old 12-14-2015, 12:34 PM
Join WZCW today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassaNova View Post
Jay Chou with ""The Bookworm" Cassanova" written on it.

I had a few ideas for this one but unfortunately a lot of them were ruled out because there were no good cuts off Jay Chou anywhere. In the end, I had to do my own and it worked out okay. I had an idea to try and put some legendary literary quotes behind him but it wasn't right. Instead, I went for the dimly lit room and books by candlelight. I wanted to bring forward the idea of being silent, like a library motif. With Jay putting his finger to his lips, I think it works well.

Hope you enjoy it.