WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-26-2017, 03:20 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom
Default Spider-Man: Homecoming Early Reviews

Much like Wonder Woman, Marvel has started holding screenings for the press and critics for its newest entry into the MCU and the word so far is; that it's the best Spider-Man movie ever.

Everything from the story, the action, the characters, to even the villain is being praised. I'm seeing things like Tom Holland is the best Peter Parker/Spider-Man ever, Michael Keaton is the best MCU villain since Tom Hiddleston, Iron Man doesn't steal the show, the high school kids actually look and act like high school kids, the action is amazing, Aunt May is wonderful, and there are a lot of surprises to be had in this movie that haven't been given away by the trailers.

I know that this movie wasn't really in trouble of being awful with it being a Marvel movie and all, but I'm glad to hear that it seems like Spider-Man has finally been done right and that we're going to get yet another great super hero flick in about 2 weeks. Right now, critics can't give formal reviews because the embargo is in effect until June 29th, but they have gone to twitter and everything is overwhelmingly positive.

Makes me even more excited for this flick. Is anyone else looking forward to Spider-Man: Homecoming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-26-2017, 04:37 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think it looks great. Totally a different feel than anything we've had before. Making an iconic superhero like Spider-Man feel like a hero in training will be a good dynamic.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-27-2017, 10:05 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Those trailers don't appear to be holding anything back.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-27-2017, 10:20 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
but I'm glad to hear that it seems like Spider-Man has finally been done right
Not sure what your problem with the original Spider-Man series is (besides the 3rd one). Spider-Man 2 was literally rated as one of the best superhero movies ever before the MCU was a thing.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-27-2017, 12:03 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

The positive reviews are shocking, given that I thought the trailers made it look like some hot Marvel garbage they're pushing out to make another few hundred million dollars.

If I don't see this Spider-Man in theaters, and I currently plan not to, it will be the first Marvel Studios movie I missed in theaters since The Incredible Hulk.
Old 06-27-2017, 01:55 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
Not sure what your problem with the original Spider-Man series is (besides the 3rd one). Spider-Man 2 was literally rated as one of the best superhero movies ever before the MCU was a thing.
I have to admit, the first Spider-Man movie was pretty good and Spider-Man 2 is one of the greatest comic book movies of all time IMO. The problem I had with them, though, is that Tobey McGuire was a great Peter Parker, but his Spider-Man was meh. Then Spider-Man 3 happened and it was all just meh. In the Amazing Spider-Man, Andrew Garfield is a brilliant Spider-Man. Wise cracking, sarcastic, etc. Everything that Spider-Man should be, but his Peter Parker was just meh. This version, on the other hand, from what I've seen from Civil War and from what these early reviews are saying, Tom Holland is brilliant as both Parker and Spider-Man. So that's what I meant about Spider-Man finally done right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-27-2017, 02:14 PM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
The positive reviews are shocking, given that I thought the trailers made it look like some hot Marvel garbage they're pushing out to make another few hundred million dollars.

If I don't see this Spider-Man in theaters, and I currently plan not to, it will be the first Marvel Studios movie I missed in theaters since The Incredible Hulk.
Hard for me not to want to see it when the scenes with Spider-Man in Civil War were among the best in the entire movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
I have to admit, the first Spider-Man movie was pretty good and Spider-Man 2 is one of the greatest comic book movies of all time IMO. The problem I had with them, though, is that Tobey McGuire was a great Peter Parker, but his Spider-Man was meh. Then Spider-Man 3 happened and it was all just meh. In the Amazing Spider-Man, Andrew Garfield is a brilliant Spider-Man. Wise cracking, sarcastic, etc. Everything that Spider-Man should be, but his Peter Parker was just meh. This version, on the other hand, from what I've seen from Civil War and from what these early reviews are saying, Tom Holland is brilliant as both Parker and Spider-Man. So that's what I meant about Spider-Man finally done right.
Andrew Garfield should've never been cast as Peter Parker. Too likable.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-27-2017, 03:09 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Describing Marisa Tomei as anything less than wonderful is factually incorrect. Same goes for Michael Keaton 98% of the time. Man is a national treasure.

#iareold
Old 06-27-2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

You know, I saw a trailer for it tonight and I've actually started to come around on it. I think a lot will depend on Tom Holland's performance, but I think he looks like he'll be a good Spider-Man. Worth a shot.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:48 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Is it just going to be a formulaic marvel movie where the whole city just gets destroyed and millions killed but nobody gives a shit