WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-31-2017, 02:26 PM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

The biggest crime of the "coup" was robbing Labour of anything resembling a decent shadow cabinet. I literally had a dream last night that I was in car with Diane Abbott and she didn't know how to use the brakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2017, 02:39 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Tim Farron straight on the attack here.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2017, 02:43 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Tories claiming they slashed the deficet even though it has in fact blown up. Lying from the off.
Quote:
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2017, 02:51 PM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

She also said she knows what deal Theresa May is going for at Brexit.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2017, 02:55 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I've been a staunch SNP voter since I've been allowed to vote. But the fact of the matter remains that the SNP has reached its peak in terms of the general election. Nicola Strugeon has go what she wanted (probably) - a second independence referendum for Scotland. The fact of the matter is that the SNP doesn't need our vote in Scotland at the moment. A vote for the SNP in this election is a wasted vote. If the people of Scotland want a true opposition in the face of Tory rule and austerity that hits the poorer classes the hardest, then a vote for Labour is the only way to go.

Additionally, I was very impressed with the labour manifesto.

A final point though - Fuck Theresa May and fuck the fucking Tory party.
Old 05-31-2017, 02:57 PM

Amber Rudd doesn't even know how to play Monopoly!
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2017, 02:57 PM
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Amber Rudd's job is to stand there, take a beating and spout rhetoric. She's said 'Fantasy Money Tree' about six times in about six minutes of speech.
Quote:
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Legend.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2017, 03:12 PM
ROH Pure Champion

"Judge us on our record" massive amounts of murmurs, boos and chuckles - problem isn't that the government is shit, problem is we don't have coherent opposition.
Quote:
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Legend.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2017, 03:18 PM
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

I was going to watch the debate but then I remembered that I could do almost literally anything else - there is grass growth, paint drying, kettles boiling that need to be watched (also papers that need writing, but that is no fun).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay the Lesser View Post
"Judge us on our record" massive amounts of murmurs, boos and chuckles - problem isn't that the government is shit, problem is we don't have coherent opposition.
The Tories, SNP and DUP use this "judge us on own record" line.

All of their records are horrific.

Last edited by Барбоса : 05-31-2017 at 03:21 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-07-2017, 10:05 AM
ROH Pure Champion

One day to go and it's all over the place. The Tories doubling down on their 'core message' and backtracking from talk of them hoping for a landslide (what was the point in the election then?), Corbyn trying to shift the debate onto social issues and away from Diane Abbot and Kezia Dugdale, Lib Dems telling people to vote tactically to get rid of May, Sturgeon saying that voting for them will equal a Corbyn government (which really is about as double edged as it gets when it comes to a message).

When all's said and done, it looks unlikely that we'll have any major change, but there's still the chance...
Quote:
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Legend.
sendpm.gif