WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-18-2017, 04:15 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo Sawaki View Post
Snyder had a hand in writing it. Hence my comment about him and storytelling and my skepticism about story.
I did not know that he helped write it. Damn, that kind of takes my excitement down a few pegs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-18-2017, 05:06 PM
Torn between Rooney & Kate Mara
WWE Champion

Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...

I wouldn't put too much stock in early reactions or the Tomatometer. Things usually change, when the bulk of the reviews start pouring in. From what I remember, Alien: Covenant was somewhere in the 80%-85% range, and now it has a 75%. It's similar to the commercials, where they pull all the quotes from the positive reviews to hype up the movie before the release date.

I'm hoping for the best with Wonder Woman, and so far it looks better than Justice League.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:42 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...

Word on the film is still very very positive. So much so that analyst have actually risen the figures that they project the movie will make during opening weekend from 65 million domestically to 85-100 million domestically.

Wonder Woman might actually save the DCEU.

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 05-25-2017, 05:01 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Batman vs. Superman and Suicide Squad are both turds but made money, so I'm not sure Warner and DC think they need saving. They'll be happy to sit alongside Transformers and Pirates of the Caribbean as films that inexplicably make lots of money, despite only 5 people liking them.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-30-2017, 02:03 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

The review embargo has lifted and official reviews are pouring in and.......they're even better than I thought they'd be. As of me writing this, Wonder Woman has a 95% on Rotten Tomatoes. Of course as more reviews come in that rating will inevitably go down, but as of now it appears Wonder Woman is far and away the best film of the DCEU (Which, admittedly, isn't really high praise). All that's left now is to see the movie for myself and of course make up my own mind. I'm more excited now then I've ever been.

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 05-30-2017, 05:59 AM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Empire is generally my thermometer for big budget movie releases - you just have to minus a star. They've given Wonder Woman four and, in conjunction with other reviews I'm seeing, I can guarantee you a solid three star film, and therefore probably DC's best in years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-30-2017, 06:23 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Would love to see one of these superhero movies just kill the main character in the first movie. The Flash has like a bunch of dudes who can be the Flash, right? I dunno, I'm not a big superhero person but there is a bunch of different characters who play the Flash.

First movie, kill the current version of the Flash who is in the Justice League movie. I'll forever buy tickets, dvds and whatever else to the company with the balls to kill a main superhero. Not some shitty side character but a top dog.

If Wonder Woman dies let me know and I'll go see this film. Other than that, all these films are the same. No real tension, no real stakes, it's the same old stuff but I keep hope that once Iron Man's contract expires we may see him deed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Only the law had a shot at taking that belt off of Jon Jones
sendpm.gif
Old 05-30-2017, 06:36 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
Would love to see one of these superhero movies just kill the main character in the first movie. The Flash has like a bunch of dudes who can be the Flash, right? I dunno, I'm not a big superhero person but there is a bunch of different characters who play the Flash.

First movie, kill the current version of the Flash who is in the Justice League movie. I'll forever buy tickets, dvds and whatever else to the company with the balls to kill a main superhero. Not some shitty side character but a top dog.

If Wonder Woman dies let me know and I'll go see this film. Other than that, all these films are the same. No real tension, no real stakes, it's the same old stuff but I keep hope that once Iron Man's contract expires we may see him deed.
Yes. Kill of ezra miller, fuck that cunt. #notmyflash
Old 05-30-2017, 08:16 AM
You talkin' to me?
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...

My friends and I are arguing over the movie we go to this weekend. They say Pirates of the Caribbean, I say Wonder Woman.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:15 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John McCass View Post
My friends and I are arguing over the movie we go to this weekend. They say Pirates of the Caribbean, I say Wonder Woman.
Then go for Hindi Medium.
sendpm.gif