WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Should I start reviewing wrestling stuff?
Yes 13 61.90%
No 8 38.10%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-23-2017, 08:32 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey 2 Tidy View Post
Why did you vote against yourself?
Hahahahahaha, what.

Anyways I see why you asked the question Shinchan. You just wanted a gauge on who would be interested or if you would have a strong following to start off with.

Like a few people have already said if you want to do it then do it. You're never going to have the following you desire of when you first start off. It's a process to get to where KB is at, and even if I get there might not happen. But if you put in hard work then sky is the limit.

Also though, I wouldn't be doing this for other people. If everyone said no then that shouldn't discourage you. Everyone else can find a million other wrestling reviews so they won't be screaming for yours initially. You do it if you want to do it, and don't stop because no one else is reading. You did it because you wanted to, not because everyone else wanted ya to.

Like I said it'll take time to have a little bit of an audience, Then even more time to have a consistent audience. Make yourself happy Kapu and do what you wanna do. I'm sure you'll do awesome at whatever that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH

Last edited by Khalifa : 04-23-2017 at 08:34 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-23-2017, 08:35 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...

If you would want to, then sure.

I would read them.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-23-2017, 08:50 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
No, you could do better things with your time like learn another language or masturbate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika View Post
Yes. At least try it if you really might want to ^~^.
Or combine the suggestions of your fellow peers with it, and have a truly unique experience.
KB pretty much has the reviewing market cornered. Don't try to be KB-lite. You need to aim for a different niche. These suggestions are gold. Review the level of masturbation each show makes you achieve. Instead of stars or grades, use amount of tissues.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
sendpm.gif
Old 04-23-2017, 10:01 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

No. But if it is what you enjoy, then go for it.
Old 04-24-2017, 07:31 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
No, you could do better things with your time like learn another language or masturbate.
I already know 3 languages and soon it'll be 4. And masturbate? Ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ W C W F ]. C O M View Post
Sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
Combine the 2. Masturbate in a different language.
Ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika View Post
Yes. At least try it if you really might want to ^~^.
Or combine the suggestions of your fellow peers with it, and have a truly unique experience.
Former >>>>>> Latter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Do whatever makes you happy.
Sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
if you want to sure.

If you don't want to then no.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Artistic guy View Post
No. But I voted yes to fuck with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey 2 Tidy View Post
Why did you vote against yourself?
Pessimistic nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
I think you'd provide a fun perspective, just don't be self-deprecating. Where some people attempt to show humility, they end up looking like they're crying for help.
Nah, I won't be so. I know that I'm no expert. I'll just scribble whatever I feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
Hahahahahaha, what.

Anyways I see why you asked the question Shinchan. You just wanted a gauge on who would be interested or if you would have a strong following to start off with.

Like a few people have already said if you want to do it then do it. You're never going to have the following you desire of when you first start off. It's a process to get to where KB is at, and even if I get there might not happen. But if you put in hard work then sky is the limit.

Also though, I wouldn't be doing this for other people. If everyone said no then that shouldn't discourage you. Everyone else can find a million other wrestling reviews so they won't be screaming for yours initially. You do it if you want to do it, and don't stop because no one else is reading. You did it because you wanted to, not because everyone else wanted ya to.

Like I said it'll take time to have a little bit of an audience, Then even more time to have a consistent audience. Make yourself happy Kapu and do what you wanna do. I'm sure you'll do awesome at whatever that is.
Knowing about if someone would read was a minor one for me. It was more about if the people think of me being capable enough to do it rightly or not. I will write and I could write for years even for just one person. The quantity of audience doesn't matter for me. Even if one person can be happy with me, I'll continue doing it.

Thanks for the confidence in me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
If you would want to, then sure.

I would read them.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therockiswwf View Post
KB pretty much has the reviewing market cornered. Don't try to be KB-lite. You need to aim for a different niche. These suggestions are gold. Review the level of masturbation each show makes you achieve. Instead of stars or grades, use amount of tissues.
Everything about masturbation: Ugh. Other, I like KB's reviews. But I won't be doing like him. I won't do full events. Just matches, angles, feuds etc. Not full events. About stars & grades, you'll have to wait & see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkist View Post
No. But if it is what you enjoy, then go for it.
Sure.

Thanks everyone for the response, be it in poll or posts.
Old 04-24-2017, 07:48 AM
Better Off This Way
WWE Women's Champion

Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Nah but seriously, I don't see why not. Long as it's fun. And what's better than watching wrestling shows?
Old 04-24-2017, 07:52 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Nah but seriously, I don't see why not. Long as it's fun. And what's better than watching wrestling shows?
I agree. I've been more in love with wrestling since the last 6 months. Some of that may be to watching it outside of WWE & TNA as well.
Old 04-24-2017, 08:10 AM
Better Off This Way
WWE Women's Champion

Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
I agree. I've been more in love with wrestling since the last 6 months. Some of that may be to watching it outside of WWE & TNA as well.
It's a whole big wrestling world these days and it's all pretty accessible. If X isn't doing it for you, you can just go and watch Y, or even Z and so on.

Careful though, there's so much to review that you'll probably want to pick certain promotions (so that you can keep up with the stories and backstage news) unless you can afford to dedicate a lot of time to it.
Old 04-24-2017, 08:15 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

If you reviewed angles I'd read that. Opinions on segments and rivalries is different to reviewing shows.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-24-2017, 08:23 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
It's a whole big wrestling world these days and it's all pretty accessible. If X isn't doing it for you, you can just go and watch Y, or even Z and so on.

Careful though, there's so much to review that you'll probably want to pick certain promotions (so that you can keep up with the stories and backstage news) unless you can afford to dedicate a lot of time to it.
You're right. WWE & NJPW will be my priorities with IMPACT & ROH as secondary choices. Might go for any other if someone asks me to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
If you reviewed angles I'd read that. Opinions on segments and rivalries is different to reviewing shows.
I ain't patient enough like KB to do full shows. So that's why matches, angles, feuds etc. Matches will be priorities though.